Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesbian Couple Chemically Alter Their 11-year-old Boy to Prep For Sex-change Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian Couple Chemically Alter Their 11-year-old Boy to Prep For Sex-change Surgery

Lesbian Couple in California Chemically Alter Their 11-year-old Boy to Prep For Sex-change Surgery
    http://joeforamerica.com/2015/05/les...hange-surgery/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Now, wait a minute:

"At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder."

That might be undue influence from parents, but even that seems unlikely to result in a child threatening to cut his penis off.

I would be, and am, extremely skeptical, but absent any kind of protestation from the child in the other direction, the hormones to delay puberty, at least for a few years, seem like the best option.

That being said, if there is any evidence that her parents were coercing or forcing this attitude on her, every version of hell from every religion is too good for them.

Comment

Yeah...I'm going to call this generally monstrous.

This has to be the most egregious example of "Negotiated Parenting" (Oxymoron) I have ever seen. *HE* is a fucking child. *HE* should have been taken away from his parents years ago and been seen to by psychiatric professionals. This should never have been allowed to progress to this point and the poor kid, by now is probably unsalvageable for any practical purpose short of voting left and pumping money into a pharma company for his inevitable depression medication before he kills himself at some indeterminate point in the future.

I'm not saying that cause he's trans, though if he wasn't before he sure as shit is now. I'm saying that because of how this was handled. What a friggin mess.

I can't imagine after all this that there is any chance of another outcome besides the track he has been placed or been allowed to put himself on now. Might as well give him the surgery at first opportunity and let him run that gauntlet, maybe prove me wrong (i'd be thrilled).

As an aside; when I was a child, i wanted to be a seal. Not a Navy SeAL, but a pinniped; a sea lion; a partly aquatic mammal. I relished every opportunity to eat fish and swim; practiced my "Ork" and even had a "Seal Name" for myself. Know what happened? I grew out of it. These days I'd probably have that delusion reinforced until I grew into some form of "Otherkin" person who "Identified as a Seal. And yes; Trans, Furry, Otherkin? All just points on the same scale to me.

Comment

Apparently, they didn't get the message that they are committing child abuse by doing so.

And the idiots are shouting down the academy of pediatrics as being transphobic, when the science reveals that gender doesn't and shouldn't become hardened in the psyche until the personality becomes set in the late teens/early twenties.

But then, when do we expect these people to listen to reason over their feelings? Not holding my breath on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
          Now, wait a minute:

"At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder."

That might be undue influence from parents, but even that seems unlikely to result in a child threatening to cut his penis off.
          This doesn't make me think he identifies as a girl more, it makes me think he can't accept being a boy i.e. boys are constantly shown how much better girls are, and how sinful and monstrous men are...and not to judge or stereotype but lesbians are huge perpetrators of spreading the "evils of men"...so a boy growing up in that learns to despise himself....I could kinda see that reaction coming out...plenty of people have self-hatred and mutilate themselves for far less.
          Funny thing about shit -- good things tend to grow out of it

Comment

Working...
          X