No announcement yet.

Feminist professor ties to weasel her way out of the draft. #Fail #DraftWomen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminist professor ties to weasel her way out of the draft. #Fail #DraftWomen

Feminist professor ties to weasel her way out of the draft. #Fail #DraftWomen
    http://judgybitch.com/2016/06/20/fem...il-draftwomen/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Well I think this proves once again that arguing with feminists is futile, as they come up with the craziest ideas, like comparing childbirth to warfare. No sense getting riled up over what feminists think or say, just fucking ignore them most of the time, and fight their efforts when they infringe on our territory.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 06-21-2016, 09:19 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

In the future they'll have different forms of "national service."

Like work cadres and "motherhood exemptions."

Basically either get on the front lines, do some civilian work for free, or get pregnant.

And that's your "service" to the country in case of war.

/shrug

Comment

Proof that veganism kills your braincells.

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
          Proof that veganism kills your braincells.
          Not so sure.
          We've had arrangements à la dubs since 1937, and those were not vegan times (although not everybody could afford meat each day).

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
            Not so sure.
            We've had arrangements à la dubs since 1937, and those were not vegan times (although not everybody could afford meat each day).

M
            But there were no 'no fault divorces' back then amongst other things.

And I was merely making mocking assumptions out of her picture. The unhealthy complexion, the dry hair... vitamin B does not seem to be her friend. And vitamin B is also important for your braincells.
            Last edited by Berne; 06-22-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
              But there were no 'no fault divorces' back then amongst other things.
              That has, IMO, little to do with national service.

And I was merely making mocking assumptions out of her picture. The unhealthy complexion, the dry hair... vitamin B does not seem to be her friend. And vitamin B is also important for your braincells.
              Haha ... if anyone ever accuses you of being a man, I'll take the stand and defend you.
              "Yes, Your Honour, it's true. She used criticism of another woman's appearance as an argument. ... Yes, Your Honour, I know I am under oath."

M

Comment

Working...
              X