• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'A mess': Law group rejects affirmative consent

'A mess': Law group rejects affirmative consent
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a-...rticle/2591692
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Due to a my age, attitude, experiences and observations, I no longer have any desire to try and get laid anymore and for that I am thankful. It's like a weight that has been lifted. I really don't know how other guys cope with the liability. There's still no foolproof way to legally prove consent even if it's been established. I can't, off the top of my head, think of anything else that would be legal liability wise more of a risk than sex...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
      ... anything else that would be legal liability wise more of a risk than sex...
      taking a home loan for a house in Vancouver?
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        taking a home loan for a house in Vancouver?
        Actually that never even occurred to me! (ever owning a house in Vancouver, I mean..)
        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Working...
        X