Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A German woman said she was raped. Then she was fined $27,000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A German woman said she was raped. Then she was fined $27,000.

A German woman said she was raped. Then she was fined $27,000.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/europe/a-german-woman-said-she-was-raped-then-she-was-fined-27000/2016/06/22/10549412-3799-11e6-af02-1df55f0c77ff_story.html

What do you think??
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Not rape, violation of privacy sure, but not rape, judge had right to fine her for trying to mislead the court, had she sued them for violation of privacy i am sure no judge would fine her.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Hold the phone:

Saying, "No," to any aspect of something is saying no to the whole thing. Context matters. I might agree to a rectal exam, but not to having it filmed; does that mean that if they film it in secret, I wasn't probed against my wishes? That's ludicrous.

The saving grace here is that the report she filed was pretty obviously false; if she said "yes" to sex but "no" to being filmed, that pretty well blows her claims of being drugged out the window.

Frankly, they all sound like pretty terrible people so I have little sympathy for any of them.

Comment

What's the full story here? Did she go to the hospital and have a drug test done? A rape kit done? If not, then it is her word against theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
          What's the full story here? Did she go to the hospital and have a drug test done? A rape kit done? If not, then it is her word against theirs.

"the court ruled that an analysis of the video and other evidence suggested that Lohfink had protested only the filming and appeared to consent to the sex. That determination, according to Martin Steltner, a spokesman for the Berlin prosecutor’s office, had also taken into account the fact that Lohfink had initially accused the men of wrongful filming and distribution of the sex tape and only later accused them of rape.

The court did find the two men guilty of wrongly making and distributing the sex video and fined them 1,350 euros ($1,500) each. But it reserved its gravest punishment for Lohfink, levying her a fine of 24,000 euros for falsely accusing the men."

Comment

Then, there is justice for men who have been falsely accused. Maybe more to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
              Then, there is justice for men who have been falsely accused. Maybe more to follow.

The wheels are beginning to turn, it appears. I saw another one (different case) today.
              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
              It's time to call it out for what it is.
              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
              X