Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suicide bombings rock Istanbul airport...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide bombings rock Istanbul airport...

Any bets on who's responsible for this one? I say it was two or three self-loathing closet gay Hutterites. They can be really mean and nasty little fuckers ya know???
    Last edited by Autolite; 06-29-2016, 03:49 AM.
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Canada's Trudeau condemns the Istanbul attack and reaffirms Canada's fight against terrorism!

http://globalnews.ca/news/2793146/ca...hat-killed-36/

I'm now convinced that Mr.Trudeau isn't even aware of the word "hypocrisy"...
    Last edited by Autolite; 06-29-2016, 04:24 AM.
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
      Any bets on who's responsible for this one?
      probably an unconnected group of lone Sheepdogs (oops, I mean wolves)
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        probably an unconnected group of lone Sheepdogs (oops, I mean wolves)
        Yeah. I hate it when those mentally ill lone wolves get together and form packs based on commonly held ideas and beliefs that have nothing to do with that book they all read that you get your head cut off for trying to provide illustrations for.
        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Turkey continued its diplomatic fence mending on Monday, apologizing for downing a Russian jet near its border with Syria last year.

Perhaps Russia is covertly supplying Kurdish insurgents with munitions in order to get back at Turkey for downing its jet. Turkey may have discovered this and thus apologized to Russia in order to take the heat off domestic terrorism. Putin got his revenge.
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Doesn't sound like Kurds, that's for sure, although it's almost impossible to separate actual ISIS operations from false-flag attacks; Turkey hasn't been the most cooperative ally in the Land Grab in the Middle East... I mean War on Terror.

Comment

*** more morning chuckles... comments section of a distant website far far away.

Who does Hillary think is responsible for the attack on the Istanbul airport?
              1. BREXITers
              2. Tea Party
              3. NRA
              4. Trump
              5. ******* (redacted)
              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                *** more morning chuckles... comments section of a distant website far far away.

Who does Hillary think is responsible for the attack on the Istanbul airport?
                1. BREXITers
                2. Tea Party
                3. NRA
                4. Trump
                5. ******* (redacted)
                Well this most recent attack was particularly brutal, determined and ruthless. I'd say it's got Sarah Palin's name written all over it...

Comment

I dunno. Turkey was supporting Islamist fighters in Syria. I'd say that whoever it is is benefiting from covert Russian assistance. Turkey has been coming down pretty hard on the Kurds lately. Kinda curious that Turkey wants to "make friends" with Russia all of a sudden.
                  Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                    Well this most recent attack was particularly brutal, determined and ruthless. I'd say it's got Sarah Palin's name written all over it...
                    Nah, it didn't involve gunning down the helpless from a helicopter.

Comment

Working...
                    X