• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Article! --> Eek! A Male!

Eek! A Male!
    http://www.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1...73752925629440
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Yup... Worst first... Good way to look at it...

I had a similar experience lately... I sat down with my food in the local Hardee's next to a group of middle school age boys... When one of them happened to notice my pistol sticking out of my waistband... He got all wide eyed and scared just like the old "Little Rascal's" TV show. The boy was so scared he was stuck between "fight or flight"...He stood up and was contemplating bolting out the door.... I could see he was uncomfortable, and simply said, "It's all good. Your safe. It's not the gun that you see that's dangerous, it's the ones you don't see that you have to worry about." Then his peers noticed my pistol, and they calmed him down... And I was able to engage them in some light conversation, quelling the young man's fears...

Boy do we live in some really odd times...
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
      Great article. Thanks for sharing.

Sad that children died because men will not risk being labeled a creep or worse but that it exactly what feminism wanted and the result is dead children. I believe it is going to get worse unless somehow reversed. The whole community use to look out for all the children in the community but those days are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gar Castle View Post
        Great article. Thanks for sharing.

Sad that children died because men will not risk being labeled a creep or worse but that it exactly what feminism wanted and the result is dead children. I believe it is going to get worse unless somehow reversed. The whole community use to look out for all the children in the community but those days are long gone.

Yup. I agree. I am sick and tired of being told that I'm shit for a human just because I'm male.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
        X