Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left Eats Itself. Black Lives Matter Stall Gay Pride Parade in Toronto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Eats Itself. Black Lives Matter Stall Gay Pride Parade in Toronto.

Ahahaha - perfect. The hodge-podge of nonsense that is the Canadian left has finally started eating itself. It's so Delicious.

Black Lives Matter had the honour of having the lead float in the gay pride parade in Toronto, Canada's biggest gay pride event and perhaps on of the biggest in the world.

What did they do with that honour? They stall the parade for half and hour two thirds way through and protest about how they have been excluded and marginalized. I guess having the lead float doesn't count. The main guy at Pride had to scurry over and cave in to a list of their demands to get the parade underway again.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/07/03...t-pride-parade

The protesters that were selected as Pride’s honoured group this year — an act of political correctness gone mad — did nothing to respect that honour.

It certainly didn’t matter to them that while they parked their posteriors at the corner of Yonge and College Sts for a 30-minute protest — a tactic no doubt aimed at making the 6 p.m. news —- thousands of revellers and marchers in support of gay rights and gay pride were left to stand in the blazing heat waiting for the parade to recommence.
    Now the cops will no longer march in gay pride as per the BLM demands. Way to go BLM, the cops and the gay community were getting along quite well.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

I wonder which side of this issue Big Red falls on? I know she's a gay pride supporter... Does she support BLM too?
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
      I wonder which side of this issue Big Red falls on? I know she's a gay pride supporter... Does she support BLM too?
      So if we can get the Fs and the BLM fighting, we could divide and conquer ...?

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
        So if we can get the Fs and the BLM fighting, we could divide and conquer ...?

M

Until they kiss and make up...
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

"Battle of the SJWs" with Peter Mansbridge!

This sounds like a good idea for a CBC television reality show...
          Last edited by Autolite; 07-05-2016, 04:49 PM.
          "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Its all about where you sit on the progressive stack.

BLM is a very violent hate movement, Pride was wise to give them what they wanted, at the time, but eventually paying the Danegeld always comes back to bite you.

Comment

Originally posted by shrek1985 View Post
              Its all about where you sit on the progressive stack.

BLM is a very violent hate movement, Pride was wise to give them what they wanted, at the time, but eventually paying the Danegeld always comes back to bite you.
              An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. Winston Churchill
              “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
              ― Pythagoras

Comment

What's sad about these types of ''displays'' is that it doesn't solve cultural problems of racism and hatred against groups of people. It's just all lip service, which is all the west seems to be about.

But, having said this...can you imagine a parade someday, for the MRM? It would be epic. ^_^

Comment

mgtow pride parade......ends at the girlie bar......starts in the parking lot

Sophie trudeau declares herself a meninist.....as she takes the stage.

Justin goes to the spa.
                  Last edited by menrppl2; 07-09-2016, 07:53 PM.
                  A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
                  X