'Well you might have to give a blowjob every once in a while.’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Well you might have to give a blowjob every once in a while.’

Six More Women Allege That Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Them...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...id=nymag_press

The long knives now are out for this guy...

The feminists are no doubt salivating over this story. We can all except plenty of blowback coming back our way...

Well, we don't know anything about it, yet. I don't have the most sympathy for Megyn Kelly, but nor do I give a rat's ass about Roger Ailes.

It does seem similar to the Cosby, case, though.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
      Well, we don't know anything about it, yet. I don't have the most sympathy for Megyn Kelly, but nor do I give a rat's ass about Roger Ailes.

It does seem similar to the Cosby, case, though.
      Yes, I agree. She took all this abuse, wearing all those short shirts as she was "told" to, and cashed all those fat paychecks, for how long? Neither one of them has any integrity as far as I'm concerned. But hey, what would expect form Fox News anyway?

Looks like Cosby is now going to have company on the whipping post, and both will now be held up by feminists as the poster children for aggressive, deviant sexual abuse by men of power.

Comment

Why are these women taking so long to come forward? And why does it seem to happen in herds? There would be more validity to their stories, if we'd hear about these incidents one by one...over the course of a few years, but they all seem to come out at once. If you are truly sexually harassed/raped/assaulted, why wouldn't you wish to see justice done much sooner, than decades later?

Comment

Working...
        X