Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women’s state pension age rise: an unfair burden or a necessary reform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women’s state pension age rise: an unfair burden or a necessary reform?

Women’s state pension age rise: an unfair burden or a necessary reform?
    https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...20000-campaign

Anger is growing at the current rules over the age women can claim their state pensions – MPs Mhairi Black and Shailesh Vara argue for and against change

Comment from National Coalition for Men:

NCFM Member F.C. sent this along with the comment, "When a discriminatory practice favoring women is removed, it is discrimination against women." Seems like these women are never happy...these women want more earlier...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

If it's happening to men, it should happen to women, as well. Equality, right?

Comment

It's absurd for both men and women. There aren't enough jobs; the obvious people to take out of the workforce are the elderly.

We should be lowering retirement ages, not increasing them.

Comment

Women live longer, and so receive pensions longer before dying.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
          Women live longer, and so receive pensions longer before dying.
          That's a good point: They should just get rid of pensions, social security and welfare altogether, and replace it with a Basic Income for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
            That's a good point: They should just get rid of pensions, social security and welfare altogether
            You should have stopped there.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
              It's absurd for both men and women. There aren't enough jobs; the obvious people to take out of the workforce are the elderly.

We should be lowering retirement ages, not increasing them.
              Why not just go straight to Soylent Green? ... Im sure a clever scavenger like you could handle the Chem
              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
              X