Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has everyone forgotten about male suffrage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has everyone forgotten about male suffrage?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11509811/Why-has-everyone-forgotten-about-male-suffrage.html
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

AVfM never did!
    A timeline of men's suffrage was posted ... last year?

And while the article is excellent given its angle, it is of course a tad one-sided in that there are, in fact, other countries than the UK.

Also, following that perspective, the fight for people to have a say in government started well before WWI - let's say around the end of the Middle Ages, using the Reformation as a cut-off date. All sorts of resisting the nobility and slowly building power in civil society, and the odd rebellion, king-beheading and revolution thrown in. So men fight for civil rights for 500 years, and when these are finally won, women grab on a week before before yelling "Us too!", and are given it. Just like men spent history to make the majority of workplaces safe, nice and neat, and then women yell their "Us too!" again; - except when the workplace isn't safe, nice and neat, of course.
    Oh, well ... one day, we will be repaid ...

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post

M

Right. Just keep on thinking that...

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        Right. Just keep on thinking that...
        Just a matter of finding enough reasonable feminists, wasn't it ...?

M

Comment

Just a matter of finding enough reasonable feminists, wasn't it ...?

M

Isn't there a Drake-style equation for that..???

Comment

Saw this over there too,

"Are today's women too picky for their own good ?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/think...heir-own-good/

Given how Feminism has turned them against men, encouraged to find every flaw in men while ignoring their own flaws, and making so much noise that it is easy to fall into reacting to their BS and forgetting one's own struggle with male suffrage. Men tend to react with silence and retreating into themselves. Women have always hounded men for resources
            and needed services so they are naturally extroverted to the point of stridency by their very nature.

I carry around small prints I make of this map to hand to girls when I hear them complaining that they can't find a good man and they want to know where all the good men are. I like to mention that this is what 40 or so years of their Feminism has gotten for them too. After working with a bunch of catty females all day at the office, they get to come home and be a single mom. Now that's empowerment for ya !

I'm sure I could suffer women more easily on the beaches of Southern California where there is more serenity and fewer
            women.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
              You would have to read some liberal sites to see anyone talking about it:

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20.../voter-id-rnc/

Comment

In blood.

More likely they'll plot to kill us in some cowardly fashion. Selective birth or something.

Freeing women is moronic, they're little better than jackals.

And yet if we oppress them, we're little better than they.

Catch-22

Whatever

Every successful man cultivates a certain fatalism, a kind of happy resignation to his fate. Sort of "Society doesn't care about us, so pass the beer and let's have a drunken blowout."

This then is the soul and essence of the male experience. Live in the moment and don't think too much. Because if you do, it's depressing, unjust, blah blah blah.

Why do men die earlier than women? Mostly because they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                  In blood.

More likely they'll plot to kill us in some cowardly fashion. Selective birth or something.

Funny you should say that...

IVF law review says parents could be allowed to choose sex of unborn children
                  https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watc...hildren/#page1

Comment

Every successful man cultivates a certain fatalism, a kind of happy resignation to his fate. Sort of "Society doesn't care about us, so pass the beer and let's have a drunken blowout."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                      You would have to read some liberal sites to see anyone talking about it:
                      omg...If we need a liberal site to read about 'issues' we just go to the local paper
                      You know the MSM ...where truth goes to die

The link is awesome. You know yr surfing barrels in a quality think-tank when the banner menu includes LGBT alongside Economy, Health and Justice.
                      Digging into any menu reveals predictably lengthy Op-Eds full of name calling and self-evidently referenced 'fact'

... first article

- to put it mildly, a court that liberals typically try to avoid if possible.
                      - an especially caustic conservative
                      - a revealing window into the American right’s dismissive view of allegations of racial injustice.
                      - the lawmakers who enacted this voter suppression law might get tarred as racists.
                      - that is, Republicans who do not share Donald Trump’s penchant for overt appeals to racism
                      - almost no conservatives are interested in combating racism.” Yglesias labeled this phenomenon “anti-anti-racism,”

IMHO, this isnt journalism or reporting, nor debate.
                      It is simply name-calling by a bunch of children who are pissed that rational, thinking people dont give a flying fuck what they feel.

Hypocrites one and all.

Think Ana (I hate fat shaming) Kasparian squawking "get off the stage you Fat Fuck"

Best headline I could find (and first Kafka Trap) ... "The Islamophobic Responses To The Attack In Nice So Far"

what a complete waste of space and electrons.
                      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
                      X