Alex Jones vs. The Young Turks: Cenk and Ana lose their shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones vs. The Young Turks: Cenk and Ana lose their shit

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Why is Ana Kasparian body shaming Alex Jones by calling him a "fat fuck"? Haha, what a shit show. It's hard not to like Alex Jones.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Cenk is a tool... Jones is a shit disturber... But Cenk is a complete sophist, liar, and all around ignorant ass.

I've seen him "debate" Anne Coulter. It wasn't a debate at all.... It was a hostile interview of her

Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
      "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

The whole think is knucking futs
        Following the censorship revelations as well ...awesome!!

https://youtu.be/IYt81KmzDoA
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Cenk is even worse in this one...Sad thing is this tool has a cult following of ignorant college students that follow him blindly... You know "sheeple".

Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
          "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
            The whole think is knucking futs
            Following the censorship revelations as well ...awesome!!

https://youtu.be/IYt81KmzDoA
            Here's Cenk's version of the incident...

Comment

The Bullshit is strong in this one

...and Ana ...stfu you skinny skank
              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Here's TYT's camera footage of the incident... Notice one thing different about this version and Jones version... In Jones version, you could clearly hear the woman in the red dress tell Jones to "Get off the stage you fat fuck".... Now it appears to me that TYT has edited that out... because... Liberals are SOOOOO above body shaming...

So, I ask you... Who is most likely lying with their interpretation of the events...

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
                  Now it appears to me that TYT has edited that out... because...
                  yep, amazing, no Fat Fucks and no water spitting either

...yet, I have seen both on video with my own eyes.

oh, here it is...

Last edited by MatrixTransform; 07-25-2016, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Can't watch right now, but I can confirm that Cenk is garbage. You can tell from his interview of Karen Straughan.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post

That was weird.
                      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                      It's time to call it out for what it is.
                      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

This is an absolutely brilliant analysis of the Jones TYT controversy. Cenk has some skeletons in the closet that he is very fearful that Jones will.... And DID expose... Haha... Talk about hypocritical....

Comment

This series has a good breakdown of the event:
                          ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                          virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                          AVFM Mission Statement
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X