X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr_e
    replied
    Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Reminds me of something I did. In the 80's, the feminists did one of their big propaganda campaigns on rape. "Rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman."

I did not need to do a study. There are many things that can happen to women that are worse than rape. But, I wanted to hear it from the women.

So, I wandered around at work, asking women if it were true that rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. 100% of them agreed.

Then, I asked them if they would give up their kids forever to avoid being raped. Not only did all of them say, no, they would not give up their kids forever to avoid a little, bitty trivial thing like rape, but one of them volunteered to kick my ass for suggesting she was such a bad mom she would give up her kids just to avoid being raped.

So, I realized that women view losing their kids to be worse than rape. Yet, they expect men to give up their kids to suit Cupcake and work hard to send lots of money for kids they can't even see. Dearies in America in general are stupid.

Right, but men aren't people. So....

Leave a comment:

• polite_disagreement
    replied
    Reminds me of something I did. In the 80's, the feminists did one of their big propaganda campaigns on rape. "Rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman."

I did not need to do a study. There are many things that can happen to women that are worse than rape. But, I wanted to hear it from the women.

So, I wandered around at work, asking women if it were true that rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. 100% of them agreed.

Then, I asked them if they would give up their kids forever to avoid being raped. Not only did all of them say, no, they would not give up their kids forever to avoid a little, bitty trivial thing like rape, but one of them volunteered to kick my ass for suggesting she was such a bad mom she would give up her kids just to avoid being raped.

So, I realized that women view losing their kids to be worse than rape. Yet, they expect men to give up their kids to suit Cupcake and work hard to send lots of money for kids they can't even see. Dearies in America in general are stupid.

Leave a comment:

• cpb
    replied
    Oh, so rape Isn't actually worse than murder after all then?

Leave a comment:

• mr_e
    started a topic VICE Publishes PRO-FEMINISM and BEASTIALITY Article

VICE Publishes PRO-FEMINISM and BEASTIALITY Article

Animal Urges: Women and Bestiality
    https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...and-bestiality

From the article:

"I mean, what's so wrong about desiring a reindeer? I found myself thinking, horrified. How is having sex with a pig any crueler than murdering it for bacon? What's worse, rape or murder? My logical self vacated for the sake of an argument."

And would you believe it-- even *here*, the theme is *still* "Woman Good, Man Bad".

"Suddenly, a few females were willing to open up with me. I quickly discovered women were mostly about having a relationship to animals rather than having sex with them, as Miletski would attest.

I'm generalizing here, but in my clinical studies women are less interested in sexually deviant behavior," Miletski had told me over the phone weeks before my foray onto Beast Forum. "The women that were in my [bestiality] study actually cherished the relationship to their animal partner. That was a big part of the whole appeal to these women, and all their partners were male dogs."
Working...
X