Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Medicating the True Selves of Boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Medicating the True Selves of Boys?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ection=1088922

(You'll have to enter the url yourself, I can't figure out how to turn it into a clickable url from the mobile site )
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    Interestingly my GF who is presently studying, had her 'Diversity' subject yesterday ... I shit you not, diversity is a subject and of course the only thing not permitted is diversity of opinion.

Anyway, they apparently got around to talking about boys being medicated in schools. (being that most of them are in this class fulfilling requirements to Exit their Teaching Degrees)

1 What is interesting is that about 30% of the people in the class were formerly medicated in their childhood schools.
    2 Many of them simply sold the drugs to other classmates and didnt take them.
    3 It has always been the school teachers and admin that are doing the policing.
    4 Both by getting them to be medicated,
    5 and thereafter being 'responsible' to ensure they remain medicated

What is a 'responsible' medical practitioner to do, heh?

interesting (though disturbing) parallels between Police in society, and Teachers in schools.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
    X