Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia Student: The Damage Done By ‘Mattress Girl’

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/colu...mattress-girl/

(You'll have to enter the url yourself ad I'm not sure how to make it clickable through the mobile app )
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

i loved that her name was sulkowitcz, no wits but spent an entire year sulking
    Last edited by simeon the crushed; 07-29-2016, 05:57 AM.
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Fairly decent article but I have at least 2 issues with it:
      1. She describes male students as "paranoid" once they realize that the system is against them and they take action to protect themselves. I find that offensive. I would call them smarter.
      2. Calling the Rolling Stone gang rape lie "misreported". That is far too kind. It was a 100% lie with an agenda.

Comment

I agree with both of your points. And I'd like to add that Feminists always claim they are about equality when their own statements belie that assertion. And how Feminism is always portrayed as the "one true way" and no other belief system, ideology, or even *gender* can be considered as working for, or interested in, equality but their own group.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
          https://heatst.com/culture-wars/colu...mattress-girl/

(You'll have to enter the url yourself ad I'm not sure how to make it clickable through the mobile app )
          I would have two things to say to her 1:Too little, 2.Too late.
          I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

"I have male friends who want consent and sobriety written in writing before any physical intimacy"

How hard is this? "I'm sober and want to have sex with you" is a 9-word text message that automatically keeps track of the date and time for you.

This might also seriously change the conversation if a string of rape accusations get turned over by this, and most of the problem turns out to be girls getting blackout drunk and forgetting what they did the night before.

Comment

honestly considering the guy could face 10 years in jail and her nothing (if she has friends on a 'gender studies course' who convinces her all sex is rape you're screwed)

however in today's climate just stop, get both faces on a well lit high quality camera each of you saying ' i freely consent to this hot nasty sex we're both about to have at 11:30pm Friday the 25 January 2012' *her* 'you gonna screw me now or what' not joking if women expect to get away with institutional rape of your life if she regrets it that's not much to ask...although if she claimed she withdrew her consent after you're kinda boned but makes it a lot harder
              "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
              Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
              and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
              high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
              than do thousands of anonymous voters."
              Vaclav Havel
              'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
                honestly considering the guy could face 10 years in jail and her nothing (if she has friends on a 'gender studies course' who convinces her all sex is rape you're screwed)

however in today's climate just stop, get both faces on a well lit high quality camera each of you saying ' i freely consent to this hot nasty sex we're both about to have at 11:30pm Friday the 25 January 2012' *her* 'you gonna screw me now or what' not joking if women expect to get away with institutional rape of your life if she regrets it that's not much to ask...although if she claimed she withdrew her consent after you're kinda boned but makes it a lot harder
                Affirmative consent laws throw that option out, she can withdraw consent at any moment and she does not even have to tell you, it´s your job to know if she withdrew consent, so written or recorded evidence is worth jack shit, you would have to tape the whole thing with her continually exclaiming "i still want this, i still want this" and even then she can claim she was intimidated later.
                I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                  How hard is this? "I'm sober and want to have sex with you" is a 9-word text message that automatically keeps track of the date and time for you.
                  That is not hard... the problem is that it is useless.

For instance, there WAS an app for consent, the way it work was that the man send the offer and the woman click yes on the app, then they both can have sex, some users claim that the app come with a quiz to figure out if the person is drunk, it toke about 5 minutes to answer this quiz. First week into the app and a woman claim that when she went to the bathroom the rapist click "yes" on her phone:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...l_sex_app.html

So now that app is gone. But now we have a new app that uses video for consent... people is not really much optimistic about it:

http://fortune.com/2015/09/01/affirmative-consent-app/

A quote from that article:

“Do you really want to go into court and say, ‘Well, yeah, I guess I said yes on this app?’” she asks. “Consent is a fluid concept. It can be given, it can be withdrawn, it can exist for part of an act, some acts, not all acts.”
                  And this is from a "victims’ rights lawyer"...

Which take us to the topic of Affirmative Consent, the famous "yes means yes". This concept claims that consent can be withdraw at any time of the intercourse, and as soon as the consent is is taking away, then intercourse have already turn into rape.

So in other words, even a video of a woman that appears sober and agreeing to have sex is meaningless, because "consent is fluid", so she could agree to have sex that moment, but then change her mind 1 minute latter.

In England there is a very interesting case, a man was accused of rape, he was clear out of all the charges but... they say that from then on every time he is goign to have sex he have tell the police with at least 24 hours notice, then the police will contact the woman to make sure she agree to have sex, the police also explain the woman things like "fluid consent" and what not:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ice-24-8422477

I think this is more likely how it is goign to be... Apps obviously will not work, people should go to the police station to get a permit for sex... understanding that the permit can be void at any time the woman wants, because consent is fluid, of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X