Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Albert Einstein Steal The Theory Of Relativity From His Wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Albert Einstein Steal The Theory Of Relativity From His Wife?

Did Albert Einstein Steal The Theory Of Relativity From His Wife?
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/20.../#d83befa36eb3

(Shakes head)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

well he worked in a patent office, there are some ideas that he stole it there, and folks noticed he never spoke of physics on camera only politics but, s'all pretty tenuous
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

I heard that Neil Armstrong was actually a woman too.
      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
      ― Pythagoras

Comment

You all wanna know what the smartest thing that ever came out of a woman's mouth?

Einstein's cock.
        >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybee View Post
          You all wanna know what the smartest thing that ever came out of a woman's mouth?

Einstein's cock.
          Studies show there is actually intelligent DNA in women.

But unfortunately most of them spit it out.
          Funny thing about shit -- good things tend to grow out of it

Comment

Einstein Cock:

"...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
              I heard that Neil Armstrong was actually a woman too.
              If not yet, just wait a bit and he-- er, she-- soon will be.

Comment

Part of me thinks that feminists are so desperate that they are throwing up random shit to see what sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Farmer View Post
                  Part of me thinks that feminists are so desperate that they are throwing up random shit to see what sticks.
                  Yes, me too. And more and more it reveals their true motivations as well-- to tear down, destroy, tarnish and diminish anything "male" or "masculine". Especially "male" / "masculine" achievements.

Feminism is a Hate Group.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                    If not yet, just wait a bit and he-- er, she-- soon will be.
                    No doubt some story will emerge that he dressed up in women's clothing when no one was around and it was all his inherent feminine goodness that drove him to success. He probably was a closet homosexual as well, and his great grandma was a Cherokee princess.
                    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Working...
                    X