X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Ways Men Can Be Feminists At Work

Five Ways Men Can Be Feminists At Work
    http://www.newsweek.com/five-ways-me...k-486768?rx=us

More "Woman Good, Man Bad" male-shaming bullshit by Newsweek-- you might want to remember that source so you can boycott it in the future..
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Haha, no thanks, I prefer being an asshole to women just for shits and giggles.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
      Five Ways Men Can Be Feminists At Work
      http://www.newsweek.com/five-ways-me...k-486768?rx=us

More "Woman Good, Man Bad" male-shaming bullshit by Newsweek-- you might want to remember that source so you can boycott it in the future..
      More pay gap myth. They can't let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gar Castle View Post
        More pay gap myth. They can't let it go.

They can't let any of it go. The strange thing is that they think men want to have anything to do with Feminism. Why on earth would men be interested in any of that emasculating bullshit? Especially where they work.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

why does work need to be politicised beyond VOLUNTARY non aggressive unions? Why does the war of the sexes, or diversity where even if all applicants best suited for the job are Asian women you still have to hire your quota of people not there on merit? Why does cultural Marxism have to infiltrate every molecule of existence? i know the answer just rhetorical
          "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
          Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
          and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
          high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
          than do thousands of anonymous voters."
          Vaclav Havel
          'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
            why does work need to be politicised beyond VOLUNTARY non aggressive unions? Why does the war of the sexes, or diversity where even if all applicants best suited for the job are Asian women you still have to hire your quota of people not there on merit? Why does cultural Marxism have to infiltrate every molecule of existence? i know the answer just rhetorical
            All the nail salons in my area are owned and staffed by Vietnamese women. All the mushroom picking (we grow them around here) is done by Jamaican men - our own prefer welfare - . Would either of these industries be more efficient or "better" with diversification? No, they wouldn't. Diversification is a myth, a false mantra based on cherry-picked stats to get women into positions they want.
            “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
            ― Pythagoras

Comment

Working...
            X