Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London stabbing: possible terrorist knife rampage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London stabbing: possible terrorist knife rampage...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3311451.html

CBC Radio reports that the Brits will now be increasing the presence of armed police on their streets. The coppers will be patrolling with (gasp) assault rifles! There is now an uneasiness with concerns about more terrorist attacks to come.

So much for the quaint image of unarmed 'bobbies'. The shit just got real...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3311451.html

CBC Radio reports that the Brits will now be increasing the presence of armed police on their streets. The coppers will be patrolling with (gasp) assault rifles! There is now an uneasiness with concerns about more terrorist attacks to come.

So much for the quaint image of unarmed 'bobbies'. The shit just got real...
    So far, the investigation has concluded that he's just crazy.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      correction ... just a crazy Somali
      Who woulda guessed?
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

M
        That's what every investigation into every terrorist attack in Europe carried out by an immigrant from an Islamic background is gonna conclude for the foreseeable future sadly.

Call it - The 'multiple lone wolf theory'

It's nothing to do with Islam. The fact that all these 'crazy' men all some from the same part of the world and have the same religion has NOTHING to do with their 'craziness'.

It's a mental health issue really! One that should be addressed by increasing state funding into mental health services for men.

Right?

WRONG.
        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

What to do
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
            That's what every investigation into every terrorist attack in Europe carried out by an immigrant from an Islamic background is gonna conclude for the foreseeable future sadly. Call it - The 'multiple lone wolf theory'
            My impression is that there is no lack of interested parties when it comes to terrorism.
            Terrorism will have a politician granted far wider powers than random psychiatric patients.

It's nothing to do with Islam. The fact that all these 'crazy' men all some from the same part of the world and have the same religion has NOTHING to do with their 'craziness'.
            Of course it does. I've met a few kids who were survivors of Iranian "Youth Brigade" suicide squads, clearing Iraqi minefields the hard way.
            Truly fucked up, in the head, and to their very core.
            However, individually, their ailments are a bigger problem than their religion. The "99 % of terrorists already known to law enforcement" is in lage part due to many of them having a history with psychiatry here in the west. Obviously, crazy nutters may not be that hard to talk around to do some crazy nutter stuff; which IS rather likes.

M

Comment

Here in the U.S. we *finally* have a color-coded scale to represent the daily threat of terrorism.

Man, I can't tell you how badly I've been sweating bullets for the last few years.

But now I feel so much better.

FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
              It's time to call it out for what it is.
              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Well this is the beginning of the end of the EU project. The eastern Euro countries like Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland, are saying, "Fuck you, we're not taking any refugees!" I'd be guessing that an Eastern European Union might be on the horizon. Merkel will go down in history as the woman who broke up the EU. It'll be good for Russia as some countries like Greece and Czech are inching closer to Mother Russia, at least in idealism.
                Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                  Well this is the beginning of the end of the EU project. I'd be guessing that an Eastern European Union might be on the horizon.
                  Maybe Putin will annex Germany just to piss off any old Nazis...
                  "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                    Maybe Putin will annex Germany just to piss off any old Nazis...
                    Nah, Putin's not interested in an old-style bloc. He's interested only in annexing territories with large ethnic Russian majorities, like Crimea or eastern Ukraine. Why conquer people who don't want to be Russian? More headaches than it's worth. The Russians went down that path before.
                    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

What about an attack in Rio? Despite the security, I will be shocked if something doesn't happen. I fear that it's too big of a target for the nut cases to ignore...

Comment

My impression is that there is no lack of interested parties when it comes to terrorism.
                        Terrorism will have a politician granted far wider powers than random psychiatric patients.

Of course it does. I've met a few kids who were survivors of Iranian "Youth Brigade" suicide squads, clearing Iraqi minefields the hard way.
                        Truly fucked up, in the head, and to their very core.
                        However, individually, their ailments are a bigger problem than their religion. The "99 % of terrorists already known to law enforcement" is in lage part due to many of them having a history with psychiatry here in the west. Obviously, crazy nutters may not be that hard to talk around to do some crazy nutter stuff; which IS rather likes.

M
                        'Crazy' is a relative term.

The majority of Muslims (along with the majority of their progressive supporters here in the west) subscribe to the 'great satan' theory.

The idea that American foreign policy (and Israel) has been directly responsible for 'basically all' the bad shit that's happened in the entire region since 1945.

Is it crazy to believe that ?

You can't arrest or monitor all the people that subscribe to that basic idea because that's faaaar too many people. That's most Americans under 25 who vote democrat sadly.

It's almost all the people that work in higher education in the west.

Progressives have long since infected our education systems here in the west and raised an entire generation of kids to think that their governments are the bad guy.

Which is exactly what our nation's enemies believe. And exactly the world view they impart to their children before during and after they immigrate to one of the countries on the crusader axis and form insular communities within them.

The majority of Muslims the world over subscribe to the 'great satan' theory. It isn't really a theory that's openly up for debate among Muslims themselves.

The only real subject of contention within mainstream Islamic discourse is over weather the civilian people that elected these 'crusader governments' are viable targets that ought to be punished because of the actions of their elected officials, or not.

Muslims that fall on the YES side of the discussion are gonna strap bombs to themselves and use knives and use trucks to 'punish' those they deem guilty or complicity in the murders of their muslim 'brothers and sisters' and the 'illegal occupation of Muslim lands', or assist and enable those that will.

But those that fall on the no side STILL subscribe to the same overriding anti-west narrative.

They don't essentially differ in their over-arching ideological outlook, only who they hold accountable and who they deem a viable 'target'.

At what point does crazy end and does the idea of an irreconcilable incompatibility of diametrically opposing worldviews come in?
                        Last edited by Maxx; 08-06-2016, 01:33 AM.
                        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Working...
                        X