Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man’s Forced to Pay Child Support. There’s Just One Problem with the Child He’s Suppo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man’s Forced to Pay Child Support. There’s Just One Problem with the Child He’s Suppo

Man’s Forced to Pay Child Support. There’s Just One Problem with the Child He’s Supporting…
    http://ijr.com/2016/07/661176-mans-f...es-supporting/

This is criminal.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    Man’s Forced to Pay Child Support. There’s Just One Problem with the Child He’s Supporting…

This is criminal.
    Another one of those feminist flip-flops.
    When a father wants out of paternity, biology counts for nothing, because "fatherhood is about more than biology".
    When a father wants in on paternity, biology counts for everything, because then fatherhood is about biology.

M

Comment

This is criminal.
      This is hardly news.

Men have been being forced to pay for children that aren't biologically theirs for decades. There doesn't even have to be any sort of question over the paternity.

A man that breaks up with a single mom can be forced to pay child support for her kids.

When I read the headline I assumed the man was being forced to pay child support for a child that isn't alive anymore. I wouldn't put anything past the feminists at this point.
      "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
        This is hardly news.
        It isn't news really. Under Canadian provincial laws, any individual can be liable for child support payments if they have 'assumed a role as a guardian or a parent'. Paternity or biological relationship does not necessarily apply. I think reference 'assuming a parental role', making eye contact with the kid counts.

And you could be paying support up until age 21 if the 'kid' stays in school. In theory, a young BF could be paying support to a GF's kid older than him...

(I wonder how many guys maybe don't know this.)
        Last edited by Autolite; 08-04-2016, 03:09 PM.
        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

This is criminal.

It's a good thing that mens' issues make headlines, though.

M

Comment

This is criminal.
            ..........and disgusting. They say it's legal because he voluntarily signed a paper. Didn't he sign under false pretense? (she lied to him)

Comment

i shit you not a tennis star in the UK got a blow job with a condom from a female fan, she impregnated herself with his sperm and he now has to pay millions in child support, it ruined the guy!
              "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
              Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
              and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
              high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
              than do thousands of anonymous voters."
              Vaclav Havel
              'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Gar Castle View Post
                ..........and disgusting. They say it's legal because he voluntarily signed a paper. Didn't he sign under false pretense? (she lied to him)

I agree. Under any other circumstances it would be fraud and possibly extortion if there was any sort of duress.

Comment

I agree. Under any other circumstances it would be fraud and possibly extortion if there was any sort of duress.
                  A bit strange, isn't it?

SO much fuss over consent and such, when it comes to a woman having sex with a man,
                  but when it comes to the lifelong result of that sex act for the man ...?

Nah.

Consent Schmonsent.

M

PS:
                  Should we rebrand fatherhood issues as consent issues ?
                  DS

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
                    i shit you not a tennis star in the UK got a blow job with a condom from a female fan, she impregnated herself with his sperm and he now has to pay millions in child support, it ruined the guy!
                    I had a gal try to impregnate herself with the cum she held in her mouth after giving me a BJ!

Guys need to wise up to this kind of shit. You must practice condom security both before and after use! You need to make sure the gal doesn't sabotage the condom before it is used and you need to make sure that it is disposed of immediately after use.

Guys end up fucking themselves because they fail to imagine just how devious and conniving the female can and will be...
                    Last edited by Autolite; 08-04-2016, 11:12 PM.
                    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                      A bit strange, isn't it?

SO much fuss over consent and such, when it comes to a woman having sex with a man,
                      but when it comes to the lifelong result of that sex act for the man ...?

Nah.

Consent Schmonsent.

M

PS:
                      Should we rebrand fatherhood issues as consent issues ?
                      DS
                      Very strange that she can commit fraud and they call it legal under that situation.

....and that is a very interesting question that you asked at the end of your post.

Comment

This is the kind of shit that happens when a government promises a 'safety net' for women and children.... However, they try to escape actually making good on such promises...So they twist and turn in every imaginable way, to pin the tail on the donkey... Meaning an individual man, rather than all men, because you know, that costs money...

And yes, he signed the paper, because she told him the baby was his, he took her at her word, and he wanted to do the right thing... With this judges "What do you want me to do about it" attitude, Bernie Madoff, is not a criminal either... He's just did what he did, because he can... Oh wait, Bernie is a man...Men are evil...Women do what they do out of desperation, and they must deceive in order to survive...

White knights suck...
                        Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                        "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Gar Castle View Post
                          Very strange that she can commit fraud and they call it legal under that situation.
                          I'm starting to think that guys are still getting married and having relationships because most really don't know how the laws really work. I can't imagine any rational guy doing so if he fully understands what the laws can do to him...

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                            I'm starting to think that guys are still getting married and having relationships because most really don't know how the laws really work. I can't imagine any rational guy doing so if he fully understands what the laws can do to him...

Maybe one of the things that the MHRM could do to help young men is start publishing legal "Cheat Sheets" that break down the various social and legal issues into a set of quick, easy-to-read / meme-able / maxim-able ideas, and then work to get them out to men in various venues such as schools, sports venues, bars & clubs, etc.

Start working to help educate men and boys to the very real issues and consequences they face so that THEY can make rational / intelligent decisions regarding their lives and futures too.

Comment

Maybe one of the things that the MHRM could do to help young men is start publishing legal "Cheat Sheets" that break down the various social and legal issues into a set of quick, easy-to-read / meme-able / maxim-able ideas, and then work to get them out to men in various venues such as schools, sports venues, bars & clubs, etc.

Start working to help educate men and boys to the very real issues and consequences they face so that THEY can make rational / intelligent decisions regarding their lives and futures too.
                              That's a very good idea! Maybe a start would be getting into high schools and giving lectures to seniors. Feminists can't complain if all that is being done is educating guys about the family laws in their respective jurisdictions. The big problem would be teaching guys to get past the 'it wont happen to me' delusion...

Comment

Working...
                              X