Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Forces...

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/08/04...officer-police

The Canadian Armed Forces got a new CDS (Chief of Defense Staff) a little while ago and anyone dealing with the Canadian military needs to be aware that potentially sexually inappropriate behavior awareness has now gone into hyper-overdrive with the change in command.

No messing around with Canadian military gals at all! It might even be best to avoid eye contact if at all possiblle...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

so is their a picture in that grilled cheese
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
      so is their a picture in that grilled cheese
      I dunno. Some people see something and others don't. The photo itself is entitled "Proof"...
      "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Oh, I'm disappointed: You said "Canadian Forces" and I was expecting Jedi eating back bacon and drinking beer

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
          Oh, I'm disappointed: You said "Canadian Forces" and I was expecting Jedi eating back bacon and drinking beer
          Unfortunately today it's more like manginas eating soy bacon and drinking mineral water...

Comment

clearly the FSM. Feel his noodly goodness.

Comment

Yeah, OP: Honour. We are just *thrilled*.

yeah, yeah; fill out the survey, we totally give a fuck what you think.

I actually sat in on a 2 and half hour talk by the leftenant-general (?!?) in charge, because of course we have enough to spread around to do the work of field grade officers and she talks like hillary clinton. She was actally staggared when one brave troop asked the policy on two drunk soldiers having sex, followed by a rape accusation.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                you forgot maple syrup..shame on you
                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Military bans crude jokes
                  http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle25990911/

No more jokes or innuendo of a sexual nature. I hope they don't enforce this retroactively...

Comment

The virtue people are seeking by joining the military is not there. The Canadian feds don't view the military as a protective force, its just a relic in their eyes.. just another government agency that some politician can play social engineer with for their term before they hand it over to another politician to play with.

The US is not much different from what I've heard... combat effectiveness is horrific.

The great thing about both is they are still, currently, voluntary. You don't have to put your face in the blender of state institutions if you don't want to.. at least not directly.

Comment

Working...
                    X