X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Yewtree

New short video about the Operation Yewtree witch-hunt; please share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T73MB8CLCC4

False accusations are a real concern, or at least they should be. It bothers me that there are things for which I have absolutely no way of defending against or preventing. Sometimes not even being permitted to try to defend myself.

I've been falsely accused in the past for some relatively minor infractions and some not so minor, but it was a real eye-opener for me. I previously wasn't aware how easy it was for someone to lie and falsely accuse someone considered to be a friend nor how readily others are willing to believe the bullshit.

I found these newly learned traits of human behaviour to be most unsettling. It seems people actually want to think and believe the worst about others. Definitely a huge advantage for the false accuser.

Although I do have mixed feelings about what happened to the patrolman in the video. I mean the cops routinely charge, arrest and jail obviously innocent men on the words of some lying cunt. It seems that the 'lying cunt' issue only becomes a concern for the authorities when it's the cops themselves who are the target or the victim...
    Last edited by Autolite; 08-07-2016, 09:42 PM.
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Working...
    X