X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity MGTOW Front Man?

http://www.eonline.com/news/786777/7...h-howard-stern

M

I used to think that George Clooney was a MGTOW poster boy! I really called that one wrong...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Sometimes a man feels like fucking Elizabeth Hurley; other times he feels like fucking a $20 crack whore. As long as he's doing whatever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants however the fuck he wants, he's the man!
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
        Sometimes a man feels like fucking Elizabeth Hurley; other times he feels like fucking a $20 crack whore. As long as he's doing whatever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants however the fuck he wants, he's the man!
        Up until about 10 years ago, there was NO good reason to not fuck Liz Hurley
        >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

I wonder if that huge part he turned down was Jack Sparrow?

Billy Idol went his own fucking way in life too, and in some ways similar to Hugh Grant's: fucked both beautiful celebrities and whores; had kids but was never stupid enough to marry and thus this kept his fortune.

"‘It has been a semi-solitary existence because I’m charting my own course and mining my own personality"

'I've been a total idiot, but now I'm approaching 60... clean and soberish'

An alcoholic and drug addict, but a mindful vegetarian all his life....ha ha, hilarious....but perhaps his vegetarianism is what kept him alive. He claims he was a sex addict too, but I dunno, anybody who drinks enough and does enough hard drugs is going to have a real problem getting it up.
          Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-14-2016, 02:55 PM.
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
          X