No announcement yet.

Decoding Donald Trump’s ‘Sarcasm’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary is going to win the presidency because the Americans aren't paying attention to what is happening in Canada. They don't seem to realize how bad it can get when the Leftist 'tards are in control...

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/08/31...s-canada-burns

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/07/19...-alberta-burns
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
      Hahahaha!! Are you fucking serious ? Dude, Sierra Leone is one of the famously most hellish places on the entire planet. The war there in the late 1990s and early 2000s made Mad Max Fury road look like a trip to Disneyland!
      A mate of mine worked there for some years, doing security work for the UN.

He would definitely concur.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
        Hillary is going to win the presidency because the Americans aren't paying attention to what is happening in Canada. They don't seem to realize how bad it can get when the Leftist 'tards are in control...
        America is so divided I see a civil war coming.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I'm sorry it doesn't seem that different to you. It is.

Trump isn't ruling anything out. Appreciates the strategic importance of bringing Iran into the fold in the fight against ISIS but isn't gonna bend over and take it up the ass from them the way Obama did.
          Iran will not be in any fold if the "deal" is broken and the nuclear energy facilities are destroy... Trump have say he is not going to honor the deal Obama made, and instead reopen negotiations... so in the meantime what will happen with the nuclear energy facilities? will trump bomb them or will he leave them?

It is a very simple question, if Trump leave them then they can care less about Trump honoring a deal or not, because the whole deal for them is to have those facilities, not to sign papers with US, so US can do what Trump likes with that paper... Now if the facilities are destroy, you can forget any "fold", because we have a deal with them and then broke it and then bomb them anyway... so they will no bother having more negotiations with US.

Trump does not answer this question, because there is not good answer to this, the question basically is: "If any previous president have made deals with other countries, and you don't like those deals, and you want to renegotiate those deals... will you destroy the infrastructure that is result of those deals to be able to reopen negotiations?"

Hillary is already bent over and taking it up the ass from the Arabs that pay for her pearls. That's why she supports a hostile position in relation to Iran. It's nothing to do with what's best for the US strategically in the fight against ISIS.
          OK, first of all against what are we fighting exactly here?

Are we fighting against the idea of an union of Muslims countries? or are we fighting against one of the groups that is looking to archive that union?

That proves THEY are/were for sale. Doesn't prove he is.
          Actually no, it proves they receive money from Trump and he was not really able to use them for his benefit. It actually proves that they have integrety... however Trump question the fact that receiving money mean that there is always string attached to that money... so why is he receiving money? from foreign nations?

Do you understand how special interest lobbying actually works?
          Yes, the way you described first... you find a politician that says what you want to hear, and you give that one your money... no the way Trump describes it... as in giving money to any politician and then making them say what you want to hear...

There is nothing worrying about his relationship with Putin. It's beautiful. We want a president that can work with Putin and enable Putin to work with Iran in the fight against ISIS while providing us with plausible deniability in relation to the various human rights violations we are gonna have to turn a blind eye to to get the job done in terms of defeating ISIS in the region long term.
          First of all, Trump now says he does not know Putin, though before being a candidate he says he know him... so one of the 2 Trumps is lying about the fact...

And Yes there is a big problem that Trump does not want to clarify the nature of his relationship with Putin, because we want to make sure that for the president of US America goes first.. not Putin.

Again I don't think you understand the point about campaign funding and how it works in the US. I suggest you go and properly educate yourself on the subject before you carry on.
          Educate on what? the guy is taking money out of the campaign for himself, his companies snad his family... this is a far cry from the original "I am paying for everything with my own money".

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump operate exactly the same 'no strings policy' in relation to campaign funding and donations. Yet you don't see the progressive media coming up with the same bullshit about him as they do with Trump.
          Maybe because Berney does not say all this controversial stuff, have not married 3 Russian prostitutes, does not go around doing "strategic bankruptcies" (that is fraud, by the way)... and much more...

It's all a smoke screen to disguise the fact that Hillary is little more than a progressive figurehead beholden to a number of shadowy backers, who is going to govern in THEIR best interests even and especially when doing so is not in the best interests of the American people.
          Then again, I post here the videos of Trump talking himself... I am not posting here videos of a news outlet presenting the news... so unless CNN is controling what comes out of Trump's mouth, we are getting what Trump's say...

Maybe that's not a big deal to you. It is to me. And I'm not alone.
          That is not the point....

The point here is that for you if Hillary receive donations it is because she is corrupted, but if Trump receive donations.. (and I am sure many of this donations comes from the same people who donates to Hillary)... there is not problem there...

Trump says he was not goign to solicit for money, and now he does. I don't know how to say this.... he have the word of a lady. If he says he is going to do something, then he better do it, or don't say anything in the first place... for you this is not a problem because you think that this money will not buy Trump, so you are OK with the guy braking his word... but then again, what makes you think he will keep any of the other stuff he promise to do, when he can't even keep this?

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
            Iran will not be in any fold if the "deal" is broken and the nuclear energy facilities are destroy... Trump have say he is not going to honor the deal Obama made, and instead reopen negotiations... so in the meantime what will happen with the nuclear energy facilities? will trump bomb them or will he leave them?
            Trump never said he's not going to honor the 'deal' Obama made. It's not like a specific deal with specific bullet points. It's a general trend towards managing a less hostile relationship. Based on emerging common interests.

Iran wants sanctions lifted and the right to produce nuclear energy, and assistance fighting ISIS. The US wants over-sight on Iran's nuclear energy programs in exchange for lifting sanctions, freeing up frozen assets and assistance fighting ISIS.

There is no reason why a president not named Hilary can't manage and oversee such a relationship going forward. Hilary doesn't want to. Not because it's what's best for the American people.

It is a very simple question, if Trump leave them then they can care less about Trump honoring a deal or not, because the whole deal for them is to have those facilities, not to sign papers with US, so US can do what Trump likes with that paper... Now if the facilities are destroy, you can forget any "fold", because we have a deal with them and then broke it and then bomb them anyway... so they will no bother having more negotiations with US.
            The deal isn't about Iran HAVING nuclear facilities. They already DO. It's about giving the US the UN and the international community generally, OVER SIGHT and TRANSPARENCY in relation to them.

Bombing them should be the last resort and doing so would cost us a critical ally in the fight against ISIS.

Trump does not answer this question, because there is not good answer to this, the question basically is: "If any previous president have made deals with other countries, and you don't like those deals, and you want to renegotiate those deals... will you destroy the infrastructure that is result of those deals to be able to reopen negotiations?"
            No. This is just not true. It's not an accurate reflection of anything anyone is saying. Trump just said that he wouldn't 'rule out' bombing those facilities if it came down to it. The point is that he doesn't want it to come down to it. It won't.

Hilary WANTS it to 'come down to that'. Because like I keep telling you the people that back her in the Arab world want that to happen.

OK, first of all against what are we fighting exactly here?

Are we fighting against the idea of an union of Muslims countries? or are we fighting against one of the groups that is looking to archive that union?
            We are fighting against ISIS and Al Qaeda. And Iran is their largest and most powerful natural enemy in the region alongside Israel.

So while we aren't on the same page as Iran on every fucking issue it makes a lot more sense right now to work WITH Iran than against them. That's my opinion. And Obama's and Trump's.

It's not Hilary's.

Actually no, it proves they receive money from Trump and he was not really able to use them for his benefit. It actually proves that they have integrety... however Trump question the fact that receiving money mean that there is always string attached to that money... so why is he receiving money? from foreign nations?
            You think Hilary and Jeb Bush have integrity ? Seriously?

Trump can receive money. He's just not offering anything to anyone who gives it to him.

What's so complicated about that to you? You can donate. You can't demand favors for your donations.

Imagine if you can give me a dollar if you want to, heck you can give me fifty but no matter how many dollars you give me you don't get to decide what I post on this form? It's real simple.

Yes, the way you described first... you find a politician that says what you want to hear, and you give that one your money... no the way Trump describes it... as in giving money to any politician and then making them say what you want to hear...
            If you understand it then you shouldn't be confused by the Trump (and Sanders) position and how it contrast with the Hilary/Cruz/Bush positions.

First of all, Trump now says he does not know Putin, though before being a candidate he says he know him... so one of the 2 Trumps is lying about the fact...

And Yes there is a big problem that Trump does not want to clarify the nature of his relationship with Putin, because we want to make sure that for the president of US America goes first.. not Putin.
            What are you talking about? Hilary goes Arabs first. We know this.

Putin is a critical ally going forward. With US pressure we can have them working closely with Iran in opposition to ISIS.

We need a leader able to manage that relationship favorably. Hilary isn't it.

Educate on what? the guy is taking money out of the campaign for himself, his companies snad his family... this is a far cry from the original "I am paying for everything with my own money".
            Dude. You can pay. You can't buy favor. VERY simple. Exactly the same position Bernie Sanders has/had.

You can pay. But not for play.

Maybe because Berney does not say all this controversial stuff, have not married 3 Russian prostitutes, does not go around doing "strategic bankruptcies" (that is fraud, by the way)... and much more...
            What's who he's married to gotta do with anything? Oh and when a guy's a billionaire and his wife isn't no matter who he marries she's always kinda marrying a prostitute.

Then again, I post here the videos of Trump talking himself... I am not posting here videos of a news outlet presenting the news... so unless CNN is controling what comes out of Trump's mouth, we are getting what Trump's say...
            Yes. And then you reinterpret it incorrectly to support your assumptions. Saying I'm not ruling out bombing Iran is the right answer to that question. Saying you are gonna do it tomorrow or not at all is the wrong answer. The situation on the ground changes daily.

The point here is that for you if Hillary receive donations it is because she is corrupted, but if Trump receive donations.. (and I am sure many of this donations comes from the same people who donates to Hillary)... there is not problem there...
            Dude you can disagree with Trump's positions. But his positions ARE HIS.

Hilary's positions are the positions she is PAID to take up. Please make an effort to understand this properly.

Trump says he was not goign to solicit for money, and now he does. I don't know how to say this.... he have the word of a lady. If he says he is going to do something, then he better do it, or don't say anything in the first place... for you this is not a problem because you think that this money will not buy Trump, so you are OK with the guy braking his word... but then again, what makes you think he will keep any of the other stuff he promise to do, when he can't even keep this?
            Dude. It's simple. You can donate. You can't set the tone or policy when you do.

He's NOT BREAKING HIS WORD.

Saying - 'you can't buy me with donations'

Isn't the same thing as saying 'you can't donate to my campaign'

He never said people can't donate to his campaign. He said they can't BUY favor when they do. There is no lying. No change in position. No nothing. It's consistent.

I dunno how many different ways I can explain this to you.
            Last edited by Maxx; 09-01-2016, 03:21 PM.
            "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Trump never said he's not going to honor the 'deal' Obama made. It's not like a specific deal with specific bullet points. It's a general trend towards managing a less hostile relationship. Based on emerging common interests.

Iran wants sanctions lifted and the right to produce nuclear energy, and assistance fighting ISIS. The US wants over-sight on Iran's nuclear energy programs in exchange for lifting sanctions, freeing up frozen assets and assistance fighting ISIS.

There is no reason why a president not named Hilary can't manage and oversee such a relationship going forward. Hilary doesn't want to. Not because it's what's best for the American people.
              Yes Trump actually says he is not going to honor the deal Obama made, in further interviews after he was confronted multiple times that he can't actually break the deal (yes it is a signed paper with listed points) then Trump eventually came up to the explanation that he will find points in that deal that will make it impossible to be executed and that way force them to renegotiate... But of course this does not work this way.

You know what I have notice? that I am the one here actually showing videos of Trump talking, So I show him speaking out the words himself.

You think Hilary and Jeb Bush have integrity ? Seriously?
              Trump demonstrate that He was not able to buy them...

Trump can receive money. He's just not offering anything to anyone who gives it to him.

What's so complicated about that to you? You can donate. You can't demand favors for your donations.

Imagine if you can give me a dollar if you want to, heck you can give me fifty but no matter how many dollars you give me you don't get to decide what I post on this form? It's real simple.

Yes, and Trump says He is not accepting money. and now he does.

You see? everyone of those politicians have to find a way to show that they are transparent. The Clinton's for instance make public their tax declarations so you can see how much they made and where all their money is coming from... Trump will never show his tax declaration, so he explains that his way to show that he is transparent is by no accepting money... but the money he accepts money then he fails.

So now... how we know he is a straight player?

What are you talking about? Hilary goes Arabs first. We know this.

Putin is a critical ally going forward. With US pressure we can have them working closely with Iran in opposition to ISIS.

We need a leader able to manage that relationship favorably. Hilary isn't it.
              What I am talking about?

Trump can't even straight up explain if he have ever meet Putin in person or not... I am not going to tell you what Trump says, I am goign to show you a video of him talking out and then, please explain to me, does Trump know or not Putin?

Dude. You can pay. You can't buy favor. VERY simple. Exactly the same position Bernie Sanders has/had.

You can pay. But not for play.

What's who he's married to gotta do with anything? Oh and when a guy's a billionaire and his wife isn't no matter who he marries she's always kinda marrying a prostitute.
              It matters, because it talks of the moral core of the man.

Saying - 'you can't buy me with donations'

Isn't the same thing as saying 'you can't donate to my campaign'
              Why is so difficult for you to get the quote right?

This is exactly what he says on the video on my post #52

"We self founding the campaign, no special interest, no donors, no lobbyist..."

And then he take donors... why is this concept so difficult for you to understand? why this simple quote is so hard for you to get?

He never said people can't donate to his campaign. He said they can't BUY favor when they do. There is no lying. No change in position. No nothing. It's consistent.
              Yeah, whatever..

I dunno how many different ways I can explain this to you.
              One simple way will be sufficient, instead of making up quotes of stuff Trump never says, do the same thing I do, show me the video of the man talking the words out of his mouth.

Comment

Why is so difficult for you to get the quote right?

This is exactly what he says on the video on my post #52

"We self founding the campaign, no special interest, no donors, no lobbyist..."

And then he take donors... why is this concept so difficult for you to understand? why this simple quote is so hard for you to get?
                Dude. Let me clear this up for you hopefully for the last time...

A DONATION is an amount of money given to a person or a cause by another person.

People make donations to charities all the time and get (and expect) nothing in return for them.

Organizations that are DONORS of those charities however DO get to influence how and where the organization will focus it's efforts.

A CAMPAIGN DONOR is a person or organisation that donates typically significant amounts of capital in EXCHANGE for typically significant amounts of political favor and influence.

One terms refers to something that is ONE WAY. The other term refers to a mutually beneficial TRANSACTION.

One refers to GIVING SOMETHING AWAY for nothing. The other refers to an EXCHANGE.

In the cases concerned of investment for political favor/influence.

I can call up the world wildlife fund today and pledge a donation to them of $500. That doesn't make me one of their donors. It means I have supplied a 'gift in kind' It doesn't mean that tomorrow I can demand that they give up on pandas and focus on white tigers instead now. Because my donation didn't buy favor or influence with the organisation concerned. It was merely a donation in kind.

Get it now?

Here -

http://www.wwf.org.uk/annualreview2014/page_15.html

The small purple sliver listed as 'GIFTS in KIND' refers to donations made by individuals to an organization 'in kind' means no strings attached.
                Last edited by Maxx; 09-03-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

You see? everyone of those politicians have to find a way to show that they are transparent. The Clinton's for instance make public their tax declarations so you can see how much they made and where all their money is coming from... Trump will never show his tax declaration, so he explains that his way to show that he is transparent is by no accepting money... but the money he accepts money then he fails.

Comment

Dude. Let me clear this up for you hopefully for the last time...

A DONATION is an amount of money given to a person or a cause by another person.

People make donations to charities all the time and get (and expect) nothing in return for them.

Organizations that are DONORS of those charities however DO get to influence how and where the organization will focus it's efforts.

A CAMPAIGN DONOR is a person or organisation that donates typically significant amounts of capital in EXCHANGE for typically significant amounts of political favor and influence.

One terms refers to something that is ONE WAY. The other term refers to a mutually beneficial TRANSACTION.

One refers to GIVING SOMETHING AWAY for nothing. The other refers to an EXCHANGE.

In the cases concerned of investment for political favor/influence.

I can call up the world wildlife fund today and pledge a donation to them of $500. That doesn't make me one of their donors. It means I have supplied a 'gift in kind' It doesn't mean that tomorrow I can demand that they give up on pandas and focus on white tigers instead now. Because my donation didn't buy favor or influence with the organisation concerned. It was merely a donation in kind.

Get it now?

Here -

http://www.wwf.org.uk/annualreview2014/page_15.html

The small purple sliver listed as 'GIFTS in KIND' refers to donations made by individuals to an organization 'in kind' means no strings attached.
                    You just expend 1413 characters explaining why people who make donations are not donors...

Anyway, even on that link you give, witch is not related to Trump at all, you can still attach strings to your $500 donation... all you have to do is in the comment of the donation to say what you want for instance: "I am donating this money to be used for protecting white tigers only." and at the money you put that note in there, they have the legal obligation to fulfill your wish, they can't just turn around and expend that money in Pandas.

Yet again, i notice in this case you bring a link for donations that is not Trump related, when I already show the link of the website where he is taking donations, but for some reason you decide to find an organization in UK to explain your point instead of using the link provided by Trump... why?

I think people who donates money are donors, are they attaching strings to the money? I don't know, it is possible that people make comments on their donations...

Your explanation about donations and donors is yours only, Trump explains differently why he started taking donations after he says he was not goign to do so.

Anyway, this is a list of the Top Donors for Trump:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/c...?&id=N00023864

John Powers Middleton Companies $150,000
                    Philips International Realty $100,000
                    Kushner Companies $100,000
                    Manchester Financial Group $55,400
                    XPO Logistics $30,915
                    AON Corp $29,200
                    AJD Construction $25,000
                    Bank of America $21,752
                    Colony Capital $21,200
                    Orscheln Group $20,000
                    US Government $18,865
                    American Airlines Group $17,267
                    Wells Fargo $17,044
                    US Navy $16,999
                    Morgan Stanley $16,281
                    Entrepreneurial Corp Group $16,200
                    Hicks Holdings $16,167
                    Realogy Corp $15,869
                    US Army $14,664
                    US Dept of Defense $13,618

And just because you want to talk about how evil the Clintons are, and their "friends" and stuff... Trump just donated $100k to the Clintons Foundation, but he also donated around $10k to Hillary campaign 2016.

http://patriotupdate.com/donald-trum...-to-democrats/

And here a picture of Trump with the Clintons:

Comment

Anyway, even on that link you give, witch is not related to Trump at all, you can still attach strings to your $500 donation... all you have to do is in the comment of the donation to say what you want for instance: "I am donating this money to be used for protecting white tigers only." and at the money you put that note in there, they have the legal obligation to fulfill your wish,
                      Ummm no they don't.

they can't just turn around and expend that money in Pandas.
                      YES OF COURSE THEY CAN. They can spend it on whatever the fuck they like.

Yet again, i notice in this case you bring a link for donations that is not Trump related, when I already show the link of the website where he is taking donations, but for some reason you decide to find an organization in UK to explain your point instead of using the link provided by Trump... why?
                      I trying to explain to you the basic difference between accepting donations and taking on donors in a TRANSACTION.

I think people who donates money are donors, are they attaching strings to the money? I don't know, it is possible that people make comments on their
                      donations...
                      A grandma in Georgia who pledges Trump $400 and attaches a comment to it isn't the same fucking thing as say planned fucking parenthood. If you can't see the difference then there's no talking sense into you.

Your explanation about donations and donors is yours only, Trump explains differently why he started taking donations after he says he was not goign to do so.
                      No it fucking isn't. You can donate to his campaign you can't decide what platforms he campaigns on VERY SIMPLE.

Anyway, this is a list of the Top Donors for Trump:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/c...?&id=N00023864

John Powers Middleton Companies $150,000
                      Philips International Realty $100,000
                      Kushner Companies $100,000
                      Manchester Financial Group $55,400
                      XPO Logistics $30,915
                      AON Corp $29,200
                      AJD Construction $25,000
                      Bank of America $21,752
                      Colony Capital $21,200
                      Orscheln Group $20,000
                      US Government $18,865
                      American Airlines Group $17,267
                      Wells Fargo $17,044
                      US Navy $16,999
                      Morgan Stanley $16,281
                      Entrepreneurial Corp Group $16,200
                      Hicks Holdings $16,167
                      Realogy Corp $15,869
                      US Army $14,664
                      US Dept of Defense $13,618
                      Ummm you are kinda making my point for me. Most of those donations are less than the average person makes a year. Clearly in many cases these figures represent COLLECTIONS of much smaller individual donations.

Compare that to Hilary...No contest.

And just because you want to talk about how evil the Clintons are, and their "friends" and stuff... Trump just donated $100k to the Clintons Foundation, but he also donated around $10k to Hillary campaign 2016.

http://patriotupdate.com/donald-trum...-to-democrats/

And here a picture of Trump with the Clintons:

The proves SHE'S for sale (and always has been) it doesn't prove HE IS.

You can show me a guy that once paid a hooker to suck his dick. That proves the woman was hooker. It doesn't mean if you pay him the same price he paid her, he'll suck yours, does it?

Anyway. We are going round in circles.
                      Last edited by Maxx; 09-03-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Hillary has a Christian Cross around her neck ... LOL !!!, I would like to question her if that cross is there for show or because she believes in GOD.

Comment

YES OF COURSE THEY CAN. They can spend it on whatever the fuck they like.
                          NO really... I have work on non-profit organizations, and when the money come with conditions we have 3 options:

Use the money for what the donation wants to.

Find other organization willing to do what the conditions require and transfer it to them.

Abandon the money.

I am not even debating this with you, here you are talking stuff that will land you in jail if you get caught doing.

I trying to explain to you the basic difference between accepting donations and taking on donors in a TRANSACTION.
                          You are failing in a miserable way.

A grandma in Georgia who pledges Trump $400 and attaches a comment to it isn't the same fucking thing as say planned fucking parenthood. If you can't see the difference then there's no talking sense into you.
                          Yes there is a difference between a grandma shoplifting a chocolate bar in a supermarket and the IRS... they both steal but one does it by the billions... however stealing is stealing, and acepting donations of 1 dollar is accepting donations...

No it fucking isn't. You can donate to his campaign you can't decide what platforms he campaigns on VERY SIMPLE.
                          As a difference to Hillary? because if I send her 5 dollars she will suck my dick mucho rico???

Ummm you are kinda making my point for me. Most of those donations are less than the average person makes a year. Clearly in many cases these figures represent COLLECTIONS of much smaller individual donations.
                          Your point is that he is taking small quantities from common people, how acepting $17k from Wells Fargo does prove your point? you think Wells Fargo is a grandma sending $400??? you think they dond't want anything back for their money?

The proves SHE'S for sale (and always has been) it doesn't prove HE IS.

You can show me a guy that once paid a hooker to suck his dick. That proves the woman was hooker. It doesn't mean if you pay him the same price he paid her, he'll suck yours, does it?
                          Let me break this down to you... Your video says that Hilary is a terrible criminal that will have not problem with killing and enslaving thousands of people if she and her friends make some money out of it....

I show you a picture of Hilary with one of her friends... if she is such a criminal what is Trump doing next to her? In your video it mentions Hilary's friends... is that part talking about Trump? Trump is in really bad company... does that bother you?

Anyway. We are going round in circles.
                          Sure we are, and you still have not show the first video of Trump saying anything you claim he says... so...

Comment

NO really... I have work on non-profit organizations, and when the money come with conditions we have 3 options:

Use the money for what the donation wants to.

Find other organization willing to do what the conditions require and transfer it to them.

Abandon the money.

I am not even debating this with you, here you are talking stuff that will land you in jail if you get caught doing.
                            That policy is determined by the individual organization. It's not a LEGAL ISSUE.

Yes there is a difference between a grandma shoplifting a chocolate bar in a supermarket and the IRS... they both steal but one does it by the billions... however stealing is stealing, and acepting donations of 1 dollar is accepting donations...
                            You don't seem to understand the difference here and you are making an utter fool of yourself.

Grandma pays $400 to candidate X because she agrees with what he says and thinks and plans to do.

Massive organization pays $40m to candidate and he/she agree to say/do what THEY want.

If you can't see the difference there is no point in carrying on this increasingly pointless discussion.

Your point is that he is taking small quantities from common people, how acepting $17k from Wells Fargo does prove your point? you think Wells Fargo is a grandma sending $400??? you think they dond't want anything back for their money?
                            Dude if you think $17k is the kinda number that matters in this conversation you don't really grasp what this conversation is really about at all. I'm getting bored of trying (and failing) to educate you on the matter.

In ONE ELECTION cycle alone...planned parenthood (ONE ORGANISATION) gives millions upon millions of dollars to democratic candidates and against republican ones. If you think $17k (less than a starbucks employee makes in a year) is a relevant figure here there's no talking sense into you.

Planned parenthood gets over $500M a year in tax payer funding. And funnels tens of millions of that to the campaigns of numerous pro-abortion democrat candidates (including Hilary).

They have given her OVER $20 MILLION DOLLARS...in JUST the last NINE MONTHS. Ironically the same time it takes for her to consider a bag of puss and flesh to become deserving of a constitutional right to life!

$17k won't buy anyone a slap in the fucking face in this conversation.

Let me break this down to you... Your video says that Hilary is a terrible criminal that will have not problem with killing and enslaving thousands of people if she and her friends make some money out of it....

I show you a picture of Hilary with one of her friends... if she is such a criminal what is Trump doing next to her? In your video it mentions Hilary's friends... is that part talking about Trump? Trump is in really bad company... does that bother you?
                            Trump is one of the people who used to buy political favor from someone like Hilary. He knows that if he did it other people can do it to. He knows she's a whore which means she's anyone's for the right price. And he knows the people she's in bed with now are not people that are going to compel her to act in the best interests of the American people.

What the hell point are you even trying to make? The fact he paid to buy her in the past proves his point about the fact that is and always has been for sale. And right now people who jerk her chain want her to support policies that involve bombing and attacking ISIS's biggest natural threat in the region this shows exactly how and why she's such a dangerous choice for the American people.

Her policies will help ISIS take the Middle East. Domestically they'll help feministcunts murder innocent babies. Sub par state school teachers continue to fail America's poorest children. And plenty more besides. If that's what you want that shit...vote for her.

Sure we are, and you still have not show the first video of Trump saying anything you claim he says... so...
                            Dude, you don't even know what he's actually saying in the videos you post. It's taking page after page to get you to understand the basic difference between taking donations from a grandma in Kansas and having planned parenthood as one of your DONORS.
                            Last edited by Maxx; 09-04-2016, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X