No announcement yet.

Toxic femininity claims another victim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic femininity claims another victim.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man...cid=spartanntp

"A 31-year-old man was shot and killed outside of a North Las Vegas McDonald’s, reportedly after getting into an argument with a woman for not holding open the door for her, KSNV reports.

According to the report, Mohammad Robinson got into an argument with a woman who was upset that the door to the McDonald’s was not being held open for her. The woman*reportedly went and notified a man she was with about the incident, and that man pulled out a firearm and fatally wounded the 31-year-old father.

“It was a stupid reason honestly, irrelevant. It doesn’t make any sense why would you actually take someone’s life over not opening a door,”*Robinson’s 14-year-old daughter Miniya Sampson told the news station.*“It’s horrible. I want my dad back and you took him away from me!”

Robinson’s best friend reportedly witnessed the shooting, Sampson said.

Police are looking for the suspect, the station notes, and are hoping that surveillance footage from the McDonald’s will give some leads."

While Robinson's death is a tragedy, what's more tragic is that another man has thrown his life away, all to impress a woman who will most likely move on to another sucker once he's in jail.

I'm not sure I would call it toxic femininity. It's actually a great illustration of toxic masculinity.

These boy wonders that like to play captain-save-a-ho are a big part of our problem. If we could get these guys to just let women fend for their equal selves, a lot of drama would simply go away.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Seeing that the woman was ''with'' the shooter, she probably knows his demeanor and sounds like she could have possibly instigated this, so IMO, she should be arrested, too.

Comment

True enough. There are women out there that like to kick things off. I have a friend that went on a tinder date. He said about 5 minutes into arriving at the club, she started slapping drinks out of other dudes hands to see if she could get him in a tussle. Truly crazy. Still, if there weren't guys out there that would respond like wild dogs to this kind of behavior, it would go away.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

A friend of mine and I were nearly beaten up because of the loud mouth girl we were hanging out with started to taunt a large group of guys in a parking lot. She knew she had nothing to fear... that it would be our hides being tanned and our bones being broken because of her big fat mouth. We managed to talk our way out of it and get the fuck out of there... but it was a sick feeling, one I never forgot and one of my first red pill moments in life.

Men kill and fight for women regularly... its just rarely reported as such. 3 guesses which culture the women was from.

Comment

I would have no problem in disavowing even knowing the woman and simply walking away. I'm going to teach my son to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
              I would have no problem in disavowing even knowing the woman and simply walking away. I'm going to teach my son to do the same.
              Life is too short to get into scraps because of a woman's loud mouth. They love being the Master when they have a stupid Blaster under their thumb.

When they lose their Blaster, then the tears come and, "Oh, I'm just a girl....boo hoo hoo pity me....I'm just a helpless girl"
              Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-31-2016, 09:41 PM.
              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                A friend of mine and I were nearly beaten up because of the loud mouth girl we were hanging out with started to taunt a large group of guys in a parking lot.
                I'm reminded of the opening scene with Sarah Silverman from the movie "The Way of The Gun".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xsaMcw69D8

Too funny...
                "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                  3 guesses which culture the women was from.
                  Klingon???
                  "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post

There ya go; Teach that young man ! I do what I call seeding. Just the other day I talked with two men at work.

One is 33 years old and carries a resentment towards his wife because he passed on an awesome job opportunity with the DOD, without knowing any details his wife didn't want him too because it was on the peninsula of Washington State. All I did was ask him if he always sacrifices his needs / wants / and desires just because his wife says: "NO" It stumped him and he had nothing to say.

Another guy is 65 and was scheduled to retire last June, but hasn't because his wife wants him to work another year to pay off a fence and shed on their retirement property before he retires even though she has been retired for 7-years. I asked him: "Why doesn't she get a job to pay off that stuff and go enjoy the rest of what time you have left."

I'm always totally baffled as to what women expect from men and it's always at his sacrifice !

Comment

A friend told me of her grandfather dying of cancer, laying in hospice on his death bed. The only thing her grandmother could see fit to talk about was that he never managed to remove the tree stump in the front yard like he said he would. Some women are more special than others.

Comment

Some years ago, I worked with a 55 year old man No man in his family had ever lived that long. He could retire at 55 but he had young kids and his wife was worried they could not support them on a sole survivor pension. And once he died, she would have no pension. So, you wonder why the lazy ***** didn't get a job and let him retire.

No matter, our annuity expert showed him how he could buy her an annuity which would give her the same income after he died. They took savings and bought it.

Years passed and I had moved to Mexico. We went back for a visit and I ran into him in the grocery store. I said "Lou, I thought you were dead long ago."

He really laughed and said at one time he was told in the hospital that he would die that night. During the night, his system came back, and he lived to well into his 70's.

I knew why he lived so long. He was allergic to grains and flours. His idea of a sandwich was a piece of ham between two pieces of American cheese. This was low carb, and his veins and arteries did not clog up like they did on his dad and brothers.

But here is the great part of this tale, in my sick opinion. The ***** wife who didn't want him to retire but work himself to death for her convenience? He outlived her!!!!

Comment

Violence by Proxy

The Queen Bee had her Attack Dog (the lowest form of white knight) kill a man.
                          What the dumb ass didn't know (and probably figuring out now) is Queen Bee won't go to jail.
                          And she will dump him soon. What is an attack dog worth that is stuck in pound and not by her side?
                          She'll visit him a few times then he'll get the "Dear John" letter.

Queen Bee = OK you got me, I made this up. But I did so to describe and explain a person I (unfortunately) know.
                          Possibly the most poisonous person you'd ever meet.

Has only worshipers or followers. Followers are barely tolerated.
                          No friends, that would denote some amount equality.

Has Attack Dog(s) the best would be a big white knight she can boss around.
                          A guy she has trained and trained to do her bidding at the snap of her fingers.
                          It is the ultimate goal of every Queen Bee to have an Attack Dog. And add more and more as she can.
                          However, In a pinch her worshipers will do.

Is an Instigator Will start trouble just to start trouble. Lies, rumors and back stabbing
                          I guess you could say they are also intense Drama Queens.

Will defend their kingdom. Any worshiper, follower or attack dog that "thinks" they are going
                          leave, disagree or pay attention to another person will be forced back into line.

Will Attack at the drop of a hat. And they only use the *nuclear option"
                          Note Queen Bees are never wrong. And do not // will not tolerate that status or their massive ego.
                          (because everyone -everyone is suppose to bow to the Bee.) And she is entitled to all they have
                          Labor, money -time - ect

--
                          As I see this - Guy leaves store - Queen Bee approaching is really out side the "hold the door zone" so he walks on
                          Queen Bee is all butt hurt because guy didn't graciously spend his time and labor to hold said door ~ for her.
                          Queen Bee screeches at Attack Dog - (willing to think words were exchanged) the Attack Dog pulls gun and bang.
                          *thinks he's entitled to sex for his strict obedience. Neither Queen Bee or Attack Dog will admit (or even think)
                          they did anything wrong - only "the guy deserved it" Attack Dog will go to prison. Queen Bee will visit a few times
                          -- I wouldn't put it past 3 times -- then she will *conveniently will have met *someone else. ( within 6 mons).

Hopefully he will learn that toxic women are to be avoided.

Comment

We have Violence by Proxy So wouldn't there also be Labor by Proxy?
                            I agree some women just think the are Entitled to a man's labor.

My son was doing an oil change for car. Woman asked him to do hers -
                            He replied No

Said she was all butt hurt (guess she was not use to No)

Same store elderly man ask son to change his He will buy the parts and Pay son.
                            -- Yes, says son --
                            Butt hurt women - hears this and asks why son is doing so for elderly man

--- He's Paying me -

Son says she didn't respond/

Son I talk on and though a moment, did she want my son to pay for her parts//oil and then do
                            all the work? For what? a warm fuzzy feeling? I am sure if she would have offered the same
                            as the elderly man, my son would have done the work.

It bough to mind that pretty much every time I did tune-up // oil change (when I lived in apartments)
                            there would always be a girl to ask for me to do her car.

Would it be ok for me, a man, to wander though with a plate asking random women for a sandwich ?
                            Or with my basket of clothes asking women to wash them?

As some women seek Violence by proxy, - A man (or girl) to use to Violence for her
                            Some would seek Labor by Proxy - a Man (work horse) to preform all the heavy work

Possible -
                            Last edited by Oldhat; 09-12-2016, 07:37 PM. Reason: Spelling - Grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                              Seeing that the woman was ''with'' the shooter, she probably knows his demeanor and sounds like she could have possibly instigated this, so IMO, she should be arrested, too.
                              in the end Deidre, you are responsible for your actions. not those of someone else's this is dangerous territory
                              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                              where were you before you put yourself last?
                              Originally posted by TheNarrator
                              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X