Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polite_disagreement
    replied
    Age of consent laws are cultural developments. Age of consent in the US is feminist derived. They view girls as sexless creatures, until they are at least 16. So, the age of consent is around 16, even if you are in another country which has a different law. This is in the CFR's and if no money is involved, a girl under 16 gets you 15 years in Federal Prison when they get hold of you. If money is involved the age is 18 and violations are 30 years in prison.

All rational red pillers well know that girls after puberty can be as horny as the boys are. So, what are we actually accomplishing by tossing men in jail and letting horny girls screw more guys? Well, the feminists get to toss more men in jail, which adds to the number of ruined men.

Other countries have much more realistic views on female sexuality. When I first came to this mountain village, I noted girls never got in a car with a boy. I asked a mature cousin if indeed boys here are that aggressive. He laughed and said if we let girls in the cars with boys and they drive by a motel, it is as likely to be the girl who suggests stopping in for a quick one, as the boy. Since he had two attractive daughters, I assumed he knew what he was talking about.

Around 40 years ago, in my neighborhood, a 12 year old girl got pregnant by a 25 year old man. Under Mexican law filing charges after 12 is up to the girl and her family, not the police. After the families of both had talked at lengthy, they ascertained that she was willing to be his wife and cook and clean and care for the babies, and he was willing to work and support her and the babies. So, instead of tossing him in prison then society and her family have to take care of her, he gets the job.

They are still married, raised up 3 kids to be good citizens. Compare this to the US system where unwed mothers are destroying large areas of major cities, and it is easy to conclude the Mexican system is superior. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

Ahem, the rest of the story. He got what he paid for. Over this 40 years, my cousin said she had her way with most of the men in the neighborhood.

Cousin would not tell me her name.

Leave a comment:

• TheNarrator
    replied
    if a 17 year old is pursuing you...in my books the only thing wrong with this was the fact that she was in a position of power ei: teacher.
    17 year olds are thought to be "little children" by our societies somehow.. seriously think about what YOU were like at 17.. if a 17 year old pursued you heavily like described here?

yeah the only thing wrong here is the teacher factor to me.

16 is legal in canada. plenty of countries have younger being legal. people evolve at different ages and people can be VERY demanding at whatever age as far as their hormones taking over.

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkMan
    replied
    In the UK, a 17 year old is not a minor. You're just jealous:

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=691

Leave a comment:

• Gar Castle
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
    Fixed that.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi Yojimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gar Castle View Post
    http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016...dent/21467683/

This article seems like a sympathy piece for a female RAPIST charged with RAPING of a minor...
    Fixed that.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied

This article seems like a sympathy piece for a female teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a minor. She claims her student seduced her and appears to me to be bragging about her "victim" status. Comments are the typical attaboy she did nothing wrong or she needs counseling nonsense.

What would happen if the genders were reversed?
    Seriously this is becoming so repetitive, how many times did we see this story before, even South Park made an episode about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

Leave a comment:

• Manalysis
    replied
    A 24-year-old Iowa high school teacher arrested for allegedly having sexual relations with his 17-year-old student is opening up about their trysts.
    Gary Seth Haglin, a substitute English teacher at Washington High School in Cedar Rapids, showed Inside Edition the raunchy photos he sent to the student during their 6-month relationship.
    Haglin turned himself in to authorities in July and was charged with sexual exploitation of a minor. Speaking to Inside Edition, he said he still finds it hard to believe he did what he did.
    "I never thought it would get this far and I apologize to each and every person I hurt," he said.
    But he claimed it was the student who seduced him.
    SEE PHOTOS OF HAGLIN POSING IN GREENERY
    "She would come into my classroom, grab a Post-It, write something and stick it to my desk on her way out," he said. One read, "I love you so much, my emperor."
    "She would always call me 'my emperor,'" he added.
    The student even compared their relationship to the classic movie "Lolita". She once called him "Mr. Humbert," a nod to the famous old lecher.
    The teen Mata Hari's romantic overtures worked, and her teacher fell in love.
    "I was completely head over heels," he said.
    He said they had sex almost every day in her car at a public park in the area.
    "We met several times a week, not every time was just to have sex," he said. "There were times we would sit and talk. I thought in my mind this was some sort of real relationship."
    It all came crashing down when they were spotted by another student. Haglin was fired and charged with sexual exploitation by a school employee.
    "I realize how stupid I was and what a terrible mistake I made," he said. "I thought that it was something that could be kept secret and that nobody would ever know."
    If convicted, he faces up to 2 years in prison and will need to register as a sex offender.
    He said: "I want to go back and smack myself and ask: 'What were you thinking Gary Seth?'"

That'll be the day ...

M

Leave a comment:

• Gar Castle
    started a topic Female sexual exploitation of minor

Female sexual exploitation of minor

This article seems like a sympathy piece for a female teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a minor. She claims her student seduced her and appears to me to be bragging about her "victim" status. Comments are the typical attaboy she did nothing wrong or she needs counseling nonsense.

Working...
X