Muslims Celebrate Eid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims Celebrate Eid...

ISIS fanatics apparently spend the holy day of Eid hanging at least 24 of prisoners by their ankles from meat hooks and slitting their throats like ceremonial slaughters.
    http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/13...r-throats-slit

I'm against this sort of thing but I don't want to called 'Islamaphobic' because of my disapproval. How am I suppose to view this stuff without offending anyone???
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

I'll take the chance of being labelled for the joke:

I thought Muslims Celebrated I-E-D's!!
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
      http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/13...r-throats-slit

I'm against this sort of thing but I don't want to called 'Islamaphobic' because of my disapproval. How am I suppose to view this stuff without offending anyone???
      I suppose one thing you can do is recognise that there's more than one Eid in the Islamic faith. This one is Eid al-Adha, which, appropriately (and disturbingly) enough, is in celebration of Ibrahim's willingness to sacrifice his son. This celebration will last until the 15th this year, so we could very well have more of these incidents happening until it ends. Hopefully not, but you never know...
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
      X