Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The emasculation of a Nordic police force results in......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The emasculation of a Nordic police force results in......

Swedish Cops Quitting in Droves.

Good luck, ladies.
    Stay single and prosper!

I like the last line of that article. Being a cop myself, I am outright amazed that feminist and anti-white groups call cops racist and sexist. In reality, cops primary existence has been made to protect women and incarnerate men. The only prejudice is blatantly against males. I wont go into the racial aspect, since this isn't the proper venue, but it is a 100% myth that law enforcement, as whole discriminates againt any racial groups...

Comment

A police officer, eh? Man the crowd here might be getting a little too classy for me. >;-)
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by ApexPredator View Post
        I like the last line of that article. Being a cop myself, I am outright amazed that feminist and anti-white groups call cops racist and sexist. In reality, cops primary existence has been made to protect women and incarnerate men. The only prejudice is blatantly against males. I wont go into the racial aspect, since this isn't the proper venue, but it is a 100% myth that law enforcement, as whole discriminates againt any racial groups...
        i think most here have had one or two bad days with (bad) cops. however i think no one here believes there is racism at a global scale as BLM argues.

i for one dislike strongly how the police have been treating the populace.. BUT on the flip side i also dislike how the populace has to to treat the police. i think a lot of "love" both ways needs to happen or the system will implode with a very violent few years.

i have had two experiences though in my life with a police officer who was either on a good day..or was an extremely ethical person and was an exemplary officer..so they are out there.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I appreciate the enforcer class.. those willing to use their bodies to protect the property rights (and bodies) of others. I hate who they have to report to and a good portion the policies they have to follow.

Most cops become cops out of a search to find virtue... a smaller faction use it as a method to get power. I'd daresay the latter is rooted out fairly quickly and rarely get away with it long term.

That is the exact opposite of what politicians and media outlets face.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
            I appreciate the enforcer class.. those willing to use their bodies to protect the property rights (and bodies) of others. I hate who they have to report to and a good portion the policies they have to follow.

Most cops become cops out of a search to find virtue... a smaller faction use it as a method to get power. I'd daresay the latter is rooted out fairly quickly and rarely get away with it long term.

That is the exact opposite of what politicians and media outlets face.
            i agree with the sentiment, but i think the pendulum has shifted and the smaller faction has become to dominant force.
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I'd like to hear more from cops. I wonder how, on a domestic call, the cop deals with having to arrest and jail a guy who they know is innocent of any wrong doing. If I were a cop, I think I would rationalize it by saying it's the guy's own fault for being in a relationship with a women knowing that one way or another he's going to fuck himself...
              "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Now all they have to do is replace all of the exiting police with the refugees. They do need jobs after all.
                I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

But seriously the only problem I've had with cops was a result of alcohol and midlife crisis. Now that I've accepted I'm old and am not picking fights with 20 year olds and bouncers, gee no more troubles. Part of their job is being first responders and that's pretty gruesome at times. Sure I may violate a vice law now and again, but it's so far down on their priority list that I'm not worried; a good portion of them do it themselves anyway, heh heh.
                  Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                    I'd like to hear more from cops. I wonder how, on a domestic call, the cop deals with having to arrest and jail a guy who they know is innocent of any wrong doing. If I were a cop, I think I would rationalize it by saying it's the guy's own fault for being in a relationship with a women knowing that one way or another he's going to fuck himself...
                    ive had a cop tell me that the woman(land lady) i was living with would win and the laws protected her..and i should run ..get out asap.. he knew the laws protected her for being a woman and the one representing the home owner.. and he knew i was fucked and needed to get out.

so some know..and some do stand up to it.

Comment

It is weird... that used to be a beautiful country that was a model for the world... and they have manage to destroy it all in 10 years... if they work really hard they will get it back to what it was in maybe 300 years.

And about the cops... I honestly don't see them any different than a legal gang. At least in this part of the world. Where you have a nice mix of corrupted men and messed up war veterans. I don't feel I am the part of the population they are bound to protect and serve. But this is my sentiment with the government in general, they are not here to help me out but to use me and partially enslave me.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                        Now all they have to do is replace all of the exiting police with the refugees. They do need jobs after all.
                        That's not a joke here in Canada. The RCMP (Canada's national state police) recently authorized the wearing of the hijab as part of the uniform to attract female Muslim officers to the force (and it's been reported that other forces will soon be following suit)...

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...wear-the-hijab

(Turbans were authorized over twenty-five years ago)
                        Last edited by Autolite; 09-15-2016, 02:23 AM.
                        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                          I've actually gotten to the point in my career where I can finally avoid arresting innocent males. When I started, there was no hope. And even when I arrested the blatant aggressor female, our sexist, feminist DA would immediately cut them lose without bail, then drop charges. I once received a "DA Action Letter" where she stared her reason for not filing charges on my arrest of the female was because "the victim iniated the confrontation." She would send every male she could to prison for the tiniest of things. Once a guy got the felony charge for trying to leave his kitchen where his wife was physically blocking him in. When he tried to get by her, she blocked him, they collided, she fell, got a red mark on her elbow, now he's a felon.

I get to watch first hand as males are railroaded by our criminal justice system. Fortunately, however, cops are getting wise to the lies of feminism and imaginary women victimhood. The criminal justice system is slowly catching on too. I've been seeing WAY less false arrests of males (I say false arrest based on women lying, not cops being shady) and way more women getting held accountable for their crimes. Statistics support this, which show an increase in female crime conviction. That rate increasing much more quickly than the increase in male crime conviction. Once the new generation of cops, judges, and DA's have taken over and the old timers are all finally washed out, we will see a much less fucked up version of criminal justice for us males. There is hope!!

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                            It is weird... that used to be a beautiful country that was a model for the world... and they have manage to destroy it all in 10 years... if they work really hard they will get it back to what it was in maybe 300 years.

And about the cops... I honestly don't see them any different than a legal gang. At least in this part of the world. Where you have a nice mix of corrupted men and messed up war veterans. I don't feel I am the part of the population they are bound to protect and serve. But this is my sentiment with the government in general, they are not here to help me out but to use me and partially enslave me.
                            I wholehearted disagree with you. Every cop I know and work with serve to help out people who are victimized. The unfortunate part is what is classified as victimized. That is what needs changing. As far as being a legal gang, we aren't engaging in criminal activity for profit so that isn't a fair assessment. Sure, cops break laws. So do black people. Should we then say that black people are all part of a gang as a whole because parts of their group break laws? Not fair either.

The only people holding cops accountable for breaking laws are other cops. That's how the system works. Bad cops are fired and arrested literally on a daily basis. It's the natural way to weed them out. Some of the weeding out happens at hiring, but no system is perfect. Even the polygraph we have to take isn't always accurate...

Comment

I've actually gotten to the point in my career where I can finally avoid arresting innocent males. When I started, there was no hope. And even when I arrested the blatant aggressor female, our sexist, feminist DA would immediately cut them lose without bail, then drop charges. I once received a "DA Action Letter" where she stared her reason for not filing charges on my arrest of the female was because "the victim iniated the confrontation." She would send every male she could to prison for the tiniest of things. Once a guy got the felony charge for trying to leave his kitchen where his wife was physically blocking him in. When he tried to get by her, she blocked him, they collided, she fell, got a red mark on her elbow, now he's a felon.

I get to watch first hand as males are railroaded by our criminal justice system. Fortunately, however, cops are getting wise to the lies of feminism and imaginary women victimhood. The criminal justice system is slowly catching on too. I've been seeing WAY less false arrests of males (I say false arrest based on women lying, not cops being shady) and way more women getting held accountable for their crimes. Statistics support this, which show an increase in female crime conviction. That rate increasing much more quickly than the increase in male crime conviction. Once the new generation of cops, judges, and DA's have taken over and the old timers are all finally washed out, we will see a much less fucked up version of criminal justice for us males. There is hope!!

this sucks ;[ and yes once the generation shifts over..but the problem is its going to be a lot slower than the shift TOWARDS feminism was.. why? because the awareness for men's issues is just not there and misandry is far more rampant and its everywhere

I wholehearted disagree with you. Every cop I know and work with serve to help out people who are victimized. The unfortunate part is what is classified as victimized. That is what needs changing. As far as being a legal gang, we aren't engaging in criminal activity for profit so that isn't a fair assessment. Sure, cops break laws. So do black people. Should we then say that black people are all part of a gang as a whole because parts of their group break laws? Not fair either.

The only people holding cops accountable for breaking laws are other cops. That's how the system works. Bad cops are fired and arrested literally on a daily basis. It's the natural way to weed them out. Some of the weeding out happens at hiring, but no system is perfect. Even the polygraph we have to take isn't always accurate...
                              i have a friend who's a cop and ive known him for 25 odd years.
                              we have this talk constantly.. i tell him that he's blindfolded to what really makes a cop a bad cop. you guys are a clique far too much you dont mingle with the rest of humanity enough and you're above the law. its wrong. and my standards for a "good" cop are probably different than yours.

yet im the hopeful idiot who waves at the cops i pass, why? because i think our society needs it desperately.

and the bolded line. well that depends what you believe is criminal.. ive seen it shown that the government is a mob and the police it's enforcer's.. LAWS are one thing..morality? another entirely.
                              Last edited by TheNarrator; 09-16-2016, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X