Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The emasculation of a Nordic police force results in......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
    Next time you see a chick that's giving you the 'approach me eyes'... Walk boldly up to her and ask her if she'd like to go 'Dutch'... When she looks at you or asks what she means, say, "Yeah, dinner and drinks are on me... And the rest of the nights on you." You'll get a giggle... I guarantee it... Hell there's a 50/50 chance you'll get to hear her say, "ouch, ouch, your on my hair"...
    LOL

Does this actually work for you?

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      LOL

Does this actually work for you?
      Don't know, I just thought of it yesterday... Try it and tell me how it works for you... I do have one in mind that I'm gonna try it on soon, but I'm gonna add a wink immediately after I say it...

I do have one 'technique' that has worked every time I've tried it, except one... And that one happened to be the one I married, but shouldn't have.

That is, when your out on a date, while your in the car driving to or from your destination, get her talking about herself... While she's gabbing, pull over somewhere, gas station, roadside park... parking lot... Whatever... and really get her engaged in talking about herself...

Then look at her like your really interested in what she's blabbing about for a few seconds, then interrupt her by saying, "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I can't focus on what your saying right now because I've got something on my mind that I have to ask you". When she asks you What it is... Simply say, "May I kiss you?"

You'll get everything from a timid 'yes', where you make your move in and take it... All the way to her leaping across the car and grabbing you and planting a very aggressive kiss on you...

Like I said, it worked for me all but once... And the one it didn't work on, where she said no, I asked her if I should take her home then.. and she asked 'why?'... I replied because if your not interested in a kiss, I don't want to waste anymore of your time with a date that you don't want to be on... she said, "Good things happen to those who wait."... and they did...
      Last edited by theplummer; 09-21-2016, 08:14 AM.
      Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
      "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Don't know, I just thought of it yesterday... Try it and tell me how it works for you... I do have one in mind that I'm gonna try it on soon, but I'm gonna add a wink immediately after I say it...

I do have one 'technique' that has worked every time I've tried it, except one... And that one happened to be the one I married, but shouldn't have.

That is, when your out on a date, while your in the car driving to or from your destination, get her talking about herself... While she's gabbing, pull over somewhere, gas station, roadside park... parking lot... Whatever... and really get her engaged in talking about herself...

Then look at her like your really interested in what she's blabbing about for a few seconds, then interrupt her by saying, "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I can't focus on what your saying right now because I've got something on my mind that I have to ask you". When she asks you What it is... Simply say, "May I kiss you?"

You'll get everything from a timid 'yes', where you make your move in and take it... All the way to her leaping across the car and grabbing you and planting a very aggressive kiss on you...

Like I said, it worked for me all but once... And the one it didn't work on, where she said no, I asked her if I should take her home then.. and she asked 'why?'... I replied because if your not interested in a kiss, I don't want to waste anymore of your time with a date that you don't want to be on... she said, "Good things happen to those who wait."... and they did...

Comment

Betcha the young one would be talking about the boy like the old one, if the guy was the latest heart throb... She'd be bragging, just like the old lady was about her husband.

And I think I've figured out why the difference in perspective. Seriously, Back 'in the day', when fathers were in the house and actually had some authority over what happened in the house and the children, Girls were kept at home and protected from boys... because every father knows what's on a young man's mind... Well because it's on his mind too...

And because girls were kept at home, they spent lots of time alone in their rooms, dreaming of 'a' boy, any boy, who could actually get her father's approval. She would anticipate the occasional local social function... Square dance, Sock hop, homecoming, prom... whatever... Just a handful of scheduled events a year for boys and girls to interact with each other in a free social structured environment... So the girls were hungry for any attention from any boy that would pay attention to her..

Not like today, where girls roam freely, have cars, social media, and bars and clubs open every weekend... So, they get lots of male attention, from every boy, good or bad, without daddy's knowledge (most likely since he's been ejected from the home, or at least minimized by a harpy control freak wife), trying to get some free milk... And the prettier she is, the more in demand she is, the more attention she gets, the more entitled she gets, the more she thinks boys are below her... Unless, he's some kind of local super sports star, rich parents who molly coddle him, or happens to be the 'one' that all the girls happen to fixate on as being the top tier guy... Because they are herd mentality...

Just once, I'd like to meet the one woman who is the leader of the herd... The one that steers all the herd to their group think... There has to be one, who the hell is it?

With women it's like watching a flock of birds flying this way then that way, with absolutely zero destination in mind... Just flying around in a group, all following the leader, doing what everybody else is doing... You know, kind of like the whole women getting tattoo thing that is so retardedly popular... They all think they are special because they have an 'original' tattoo... but fail to see that they aren't special... because every girl has a tattoo... You want to be 'different', try NOT having a tattoo.... How novel...
          Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
          "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

I guess you've never heard of (when an older man gets accused of 'robbing the cradle', by feminists who have exceeded their sell by date) "Hell yes, You have to raise them the way you want them"...

Now I'm going to get all kinds of hate mail here... But let's face it mothers have failed their daughters for generations now, on how to treat men with respect... Men don't have a problem treating women with respect, because as a boy he finds out very quickly that if he disrespects a girl, he gets attacked and demonized by EVERYONE...
            haha i actually kind of agree just the manner you brought it up and mention a grown woman to "raise" her was creepy
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I am very skeptical of all this wonders you are describing.

I am pretty much thinking that you are living in a dream and maybe one day you will have to wake up and find out that things where never the way you though... Don't take me wrong I am not wishing for bad things for you, I just think you have set yourself for failure and you don't know it yet.

Statistically there is a small change that you actually made it, but I am a pessimist.

Me, personally, I don't have your magic powers to "read people" and find the "perfect woman". My system would be more like try and error. The problem with my system is that will consume a great deal of resources, no only money but time too. And at the end it is possible that it all fails.

As a matter off fact, I am sure it will fail... you see, I already try this before. And even though it was a small economical cots, it is a cost: some flowers, a meal, a stuffed animal... whatever it is. I even try dating feminists, on the hopes that their liberation ideas will have them assume part of the investment, but nope, when it comes the time to pay the bill they all ended up being "traditional" on that topic... at least all the ones I dated.

And of course one will talk to the other and say: "that guy is cheap", "he wanted me to pay for my food"... "he is creepy"... I was also very carefully on the hows, whens, and wheres, I conduct myself, and I consider myself lucky that none of them ever accused me of harassment, or in your case "rape". I stop on creepy... by the way if any of my dates ever accuse me of rape, I definitely will not be so much confident on my "abilities to read people", because you didn't read that one coming. And as supportive as your actual partner is, if you guys ever find yourselves on the nasty corners of a family court, she will not think it even 3 seconds to bring that past record of yours if that means keeping the whole house for her. I know, I don't know her, so I can't fairly say something like this about her... but statistically, the 99.99% of women will do exactly what I say. They will brag to their friends how great of a father the man is, and few weeks latter in a family court they will accuse the man of sexually molesting the kids, just because $500 dollars a month. I have seeing this happens so many times, I have not reason to think that it will play any different with me, or with you, or with anybody else.

So in conclusion I decided that the dating game is not the game for me, I somehow know I am goign to fail. And the fact that other people made it, and have great successful experiences, that does not change anything for me. I can't keep investing and losing, and dreaming that one day I will find "true love".

But lest assume for a second that for some greater power in the heavens I happen to make it, I risk my whole livelihood and it ended up paying out for me, so what I get?. This question is the simple investment versus profit question. In other words... does the "love of my life" really worth it? Is she really all that great?

I don't want to sound arrogant here, I know I am not the perfect guy. What I know is that I am really happy with my actual lifestyle, a part time job that gives me just enough for the bills. I am very frugal, and I am minimalist too... I have a mid size student loan I got for a worthless degree (working on paying it)... and I understand stuff cost money, and the only way I know for making money is working.

So I know I should not be so much "picky", but honestly, a good deal should be one where all the parties end up better off, and I don't see something like that happening here, when the women around seams to be a bit too much narcissistic, when their dads treated them like a little princess and gave then everything they want and now they are out looking for a man that keeps this standard.... it is just way too much for me.
              yes i understand your take,
              it's by no means 100% perfect, nothing is. but ive not experienced any of the red flags or tell tales an entitled woman would say.

one thing women have is low self esteem. even the pretty ones tend to. most women think very little of themselves. and a person who thinks low of themselves cant be narcissistic its just not possible. but entitled they can be still even if they have low self esteem. just avoid those

but saying all women are narcissistic is plain wrong. most have low self esteem.. so how do you equate the two?
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Then look at her like your really interested in what she's blabbing about for a few seconds, then interrupt her by saying, "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I can't focus on what your saying right now because I've got something on my mind that I have to ask you".
                lol i would stop here

and then shift the subject onto yourself and see how interested she is instead... lol kissing on date #1 = il advised.

if she does not keep interest without sex. she's not worth your time.

Comment

Just once, I'd like to meet the one woman who is the leader of the herd... The one that steers all the herd to their group think... There has to be one, who the hell is it?

With women it's like watching a flock of birds flying this way then that way, with absolutely zero destination in mind... Just flying around in a group, all following the leader, doing what everybody else is doing... You know, kind of like the whole women getting tattoo thing that is so retardedly popular... They all think they are special because they have an 'original' tattoo... but fail to see that they aren't special... because every girl has a tattoo... You want to be 'different', try NOT having a tattoo.... How novel...
                  It's more like with schools of fish actually from what I've seen as silent inside observer. There is not ONE leader. At least, not in the way masculine hierarchy is structured. Sure, there are some who are more like 'leader girls' but it's not as if ALL women are obeying to these, it's more like a constant competition for popularity and at the same time 'being the same as all the rest', as in: not being the weird one out.

In schools of fish it's the same. Some fish seem to 'lead' more than others, but it's not so much 'leading' but more 'creating a ripple of movements' which is in its own personal benefit (e.g. moving away from a predator) and then the herd/school will immediately follow that pattern/behaviour to safeguard themselves, and then the next ripple is created by another fish at the other side of the herd, with the same self-preserving reflex, which then ripples through the school. This schooling/herd instinct is really strong, genetic even I'd say.

I'd say it's so strong that if as a woman when you do not take part in it, you
                  1. tend to feel unsafe, disconnected and lonely, so it takes strong character to overcome it

I talked about this with another woman I really like the other day and she described it as "It's not that I don't WANT to be part of the group of mothers at my kid's school, it's just that I know I'm different and I can't put up with the posturing and pretending. It's a bit lonely, but I accept it."

2. are immediately labeled a weirdo/threath for not following the herd pattern. Maybe our female lizard brain even identifies it as 'possible predator/danger'?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3947303.html
                  Last edited by Berne; 09-21-2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

very good post berne - cant rep you anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                      very good post berne - cant rep you anymore lol
                      did it for you...

Comment

Berne, Berne, Berne... I still say you are passing up a tremendous income stream... I think I've told you before, you need to start up a 'finishing school' for young ladies.. and teach them what you know... Hell, I'd even pay for a prospective 'student'...of my selection of course...
                        Berne and I have had our differences and I enjoy sparring with her, but I would wholeheartedly send both my nieces to her and gladly pay both sets of fees for her to wise them up, in ways I as an uncle can't.

Berne, if you want to start out small and offer anonymised life advice, you have a couple of clients ready to go, and I'm sure I can recommend more. Set up a Skype account under another name, audio only, and I think Paypal can offer anonymised billing. You're good to start
                        >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

I am pretty much thinking that you are living in a dream and maybe one day you will have to wake up and find out that things where never the way you though
                          I can pretty much guarantee the former is the case, and I'm confident the latter won't happen. That said, on THIS particular issue I agree with him that there IS a ideal match still out there for any man, but the path to her is tougher than it's ever been. Tough, but I have to say not impossible and WORTH pursuing, but by God you need to be smart about it.
                          >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

did it for you...
                            lol why thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X