Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby mice created from sperm, without an egg

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/14/eu...oduction-eggs/

i'm sure you can see multiple applications.

Now, let's search about artificial wombs...

this will benefit women more than men in the long run sadly.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

In the long run, women were the only one that can make babies.

(Men have always been expendables.You can whip out 99% of men, the specie would survice. Especially in a time of sperm banks.

That's the end of it.

You don't need Eggs any more.

FEMALES JUST LOST THEIR MAJOR ASSET OVER MALES !

They just lost the privilege to be the only proverbial 'giver of lives'.

Of course, this technology will benefit some women. But not so much. They already got nearly every benefit of this kind.

But it also gives a brand new era for men !

Here its comes, the day women become as disposable as men.

Comment

Making the baby is the easy part. Raising a human properly is the hard part. Regardless of how the human is made, it still needs a family to nurture and develop to it's full potential.

Comment

here's my take.

the fact is society is always making women right and exempt.
          while men are to blame

so? what does sperm and no eggs really serve men>

the bottom line is this will be for single parents.. and i bet its women who want to keep their bodies intact (you go girl) who will benefit from this
          men wanting kids alone will be seen as perverts or... sickos or.. somehow broken.

this will serve women more than men.

and as venant said... sperm banks are already out there for women to help themselves..so society already views single moms as ok.. HELL they view women stealing kids and enslaving the man as "OKAY" so.. yeah
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Venant View Post
            In the long run, women were the only one that can make babies.

(Men have always been expendables.You can whip out 99% of men, the specie would survice. Especially in a time of sperm banks.

That's the end of it.

You don't need Eggs any more.

FEMALES JUST LOST THEIR MAJOR ASSET OVER MALES !

They just lost the privilege to be the only proverbial 'giver of lives'.

Of course, this technology will benefit some women. But not so much. They already got nearly every benefit of this kind.

But it also gives a brand new era for men !

Here its comes, the day women become as disposable as men.
            I am very happy to read this article.
            Whether you believe in Biblical doctrine or not; hear me out .. .. ..

GOD made man first (Adam) and said: "it is not good for Man to be alone, I will make you a HELPER. Then GOD made a women from a man (Eve).
            It was Eve that fell to temptation and ate from the tree of knowledge, then she deceived Adam to eat as well. MY POINT >>>

Women have deceived men from the beginning into thinking they're the "Proverbial Givers of Life". NOT TRUE !
            1.) Women are only given a certain amount of eggs at birth, once they're all gone threw menstruation, that's it; GAME OVER !
            2.) As women age, so do their eggs, past the age of 30 womens eggs run the risk of becoming deformed and producing children with birth defects.
            3.) Men produce sperm their whole life.
            4.) Mens sperm contain the dominate factors in determining many things regarding the child's characteristics, even the level of intelligence.

Sooo, as a child begins to grow in the womb the female in nothing more then a host for the fetus to gain development and nutrition, SHE'S AN INCUBATOR !

Tally up it up, men are the creators of life and women incubate ... However ... GOD created man and women from man, so ultimately GOD gets the credit for all life !

My 2nd point >>> Never allow a women, even your mommy, to guilt, shame, or deceive you into thinking anything other then men create life ... STAND TALL BROTHERS !
            Last edited by Karlo; 09-16-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlo View Post
              I am very happy to read this article.
              Whether you believe in Biblical doctrine or not; hear me out .. .. ..

GOD made man first (Adam) and said: "it is not good for Man to be alone, I will make you a HELPER. Then GOD made a women from a man (Eve).
              It was Eve that fell to temptation and ate from the tree of knowledge, then she deceived Adam to eat as well. MY POINT >>>

Women have deceived men from the beginning into thinking they're the "Proverbial Givers of Life". NOT TRUE !
              1.) Women are only given a certain amount of eggs at birth, once they're all gone threw menstruation, that's it; GAME OVER !
              2.) As women age, so do their eggs, past the age of 30 womens eggs run the risk of becoming deformed and producing children with birth defects.
              3.) Men produce sperm their whole life.
              4.) Mens sperm contain the dominate factors in determining many things regarding the child's characteristics, even the level of intelligence.

Sooo, as a child begins to grow in the womb the female in nothing more then a host for the fetus to gain development and nutrition, SHE'S AN INCUBATOR !

Tally up it up, men are the creators of life and women incubate ... However ... GOD created man and women from man, so ultimately GOD gets the credit for all life !

My 2nd point >>> Never allow a women, even your mommy, to guilt, shame, or deceive you into thinking anything other then men create life ... STAND TALL BROTHERS !
              by the same token i wont shame guilt deceive a woman that men create life.. takes two to tango.

Comment

Heh heh, throw in 3D and 5S holography, with behavioural heuristics, and in about 20 years women will have completely lost any hold over us they grabbed in the last 60 years.
                >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

Every few years you hear about these Frankensteinian genetic experiments on some animal species made from two eggs or two sperm.

And when it's eggs the radfems rejoice.

And when it's sperm the radMRAs rejoice.

Apparently creating a baby in loving unision, a dad talking to his unborn child through mummy's tummy, that baby feeling its mothers emotions, love and beating of her heart, and a man and a woman raising a well-rounded child is now something to be detested?

Healthy babies aren't robots you can just create from spare parts, they need love and warmth and companionship from both parents every step of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
                    Every few years you hear about these Frankensteinian genetic experiments on some animal species made from two eggs or two sperm.

And when it's eggs the radfems rejoice.

And when it's sperm the radMRAs rejoice.

Apparently creating a baby in loving unision, a dad talking to his unborn child through mummy's tummy, that baby feeling its mothers emotions, love and beating of her heart, and a man and a woman raising a well-rounded child is now something to be detested?

Healthy babies aren't robots you can just create from spare parts, they need love and warmth and companionship from both parents every step of the way.

Not sure for whose benefit that tirade was made, nobody is disagreeing babies need love and 2 parents.

We simply don't want the current weaponisation of pregnancy, babies etc to be continually used against us. If you want good kids, stop divorcing their fathers. If you want to stop divorces, stop getting into bad marriages. In short, own your decisions, because biotech is advancing, and the changes don't look good for women's hold over us.
                    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybee View Post
                      Not sure for whose benefit that tirade was made, nobody is disagreeing babies need love and 2 parents.

We simply don't want the current weaponisation of pregnancy, babies etc to be continually used against us. If you want good kids, stop divorcing their fathers. If you want to stop divorces, stop getting into bad marriages. In short, own your decisions, because biotech is advancing, and the changes don't look good for women's hold over us.
                      Except none of the above posts reflect this view...

Comment

Except none of the above posts reflect this view...
                        did you read iggy's post?

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                        Making the baby is the easy part. Raising a human properly is the hard part. Regardless of how the human is made, it still needs a family to nurture and develop to it's full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                          did you read iggy's post?
                          Oops missed that one. Thanks. And I wasn't throwing a 'tirade' IMO... I'd think a tirade contains a whole lot more profanity. I can always give it a shot. LOL

Comment

Oops missed that one. Thanks. And I wasn't throwing a 'tirade' IMO... I'd think a tirade contains a whole lot more profanity. I can always give it a shot. LOL
                            yeah i didnt think it was a tirade either, to me a tirade is when you bombard someone with arguments without hearing any retorts. its a forum so tirade is kind of impossible..anyone can reply when ever

Comment

I'm sure you can Berne

But yeah, we need to stop being terrified of genetic engineering. I agree it's quite staggering we don't need EGGS...that I find mind-blowing. But as a pro-MRA site we focus on the potential to reduce our dependence on women, and this along with VR will help us stifle the increasing numbers trying to use their innate biology to exact unfair advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X