Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Poverty is sexist"...

King Fucktard spews:

“Poverty is sexist,” Trudeau said. “The women and young girls who live in poverty are particularly exposed to disease. “For them, it is more difficult to surmount obstacles that prevent them from becoming educated and they are victims every day of social and political discrimination.”
    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-montreal.html

Everyday social and political discrimination against women causes poverty and aids!?! I'm glad we've got that sorted out. I thought poverty and aids was caused by not having any money and fucking people who you really shouldn't...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

What an idiot... and he have that cocky attitude, like if he thinks he is delivering one of the best speeches in history of human history.

In my opinion AIDS is not a poverty problem but an educational problem... making the uneducated rich doesn't fix their problems it actually make them worse for everyone.

And honestly we should no be measuring people by the money they have or not. We should be measuring for happiness, for health, for opportunities on life... Then the people who only have money maybe stops considering themselves the top of humankind, when they start to realize all the things that they don't have and money can't buy.

Comment

he's talking about a disease that heavily hit men far more than women, the gay community knows this.
      the irony is that he's at an aids disease and brings women and girls into it above anyone else.. wtf?

you know who's sexist? justin trudeau.. sexist as fuck. against men.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
        he's talking about a disease that heavily hit men far more than women, the gay community knows this.
        the irony is that he's at an aids disease and brings women and girls into it above anyone else.. wtf?
        Exactly! This POS plays the mangina angle every chance that he gets. It's really getting fucking disgusting. I really don't understand how his own supporters, even as fucked as they are, can tolerate this shit...
        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

“Poverty is sexist,” Trudeau said. “The women and young girls who live in poverty are particularly exposed to disease. “For them, it is more difficult to surmount obstacles that prevent them from becoming educated and they are victims every day of social and political discrimination.”
          its retarded.
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post

you know who's sexist? justin trudeau.. sexist as fuck. against men.
            Not to defend Trudeau, but AIDS hitting men hardest is strictly a Western problem. In Africa (where most AIDS victims live), there are more women than men with HIV.

On the other hand, it is the men who are spreading it, so focusing on women is still stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
              Not to defend Trudeau, but AIDS hitting men hardest is strictly a Western problem. In Africa (where most AIDS victims live), there are more women than men with HIV.

On the other hand, it is the men who are spreading it, so focusing on women is still stupid.
              fully aware but i thought canada was a western country?? and trudeau a western PM

i must have been mistaken.

aids as a western civilization problem occurs in men at far greater risks.
              edit: ________________

sorry SST i didnt mean to come off so rude but this post by you just pissed me off.. its exactly what feminists do when they bring up women in third world countries then apply whatever point they had to western civ...

its irrelevant to the conversation.

Comment

poverty is sexist?

Comment

Working...
                X