No fool,like an old fool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fool,like an old fool

Karma for sugar daddy. Anthony Bourdain, Liberal feminist,Trump bashing, Obama lover ,

No fool,like an old fool ,mother of his child,22 years younger,ugly little mutt has free ride for rest of her life off his millions

http://www.returnofkings.com/96740/r...dains-marriage

http://www.celebrity-divorce.com/bio...thony-bourdain
    Last edited by joeyd; 09-21-2016, 10:08 PM.

I tried reading a Bourdain book once and decided before the end of chapter 1 that that the man is a 1st class sociopath.

Since when did chefs become rock stars anyway...

seriously ... zero fucks to give for him and for anybody in his universe.

The attention whore that he is.... probably chop off his own dick and marry a Kardashian ...3...2...1...
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

I think his claims of drug use and smoking, at times, two packs a day is bullshit meant to feed his public persona. Excessive smoking ruins your palate and you can't be a top chef without an exquisite palate.
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
        I think his claims of drug use and smoking, at times, two packs a day is bullshit meant to feed his public persona. Excessive smoking ruins your palate and you can't be a top chef without an exquisite palate.
        You've been watching too much Ramsay.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
          You've been watching too much Ramsay.
          No, actually I don't watch TV, not since the early 2000s anyway, but I am an occasional smoker and a great cook, and if you're smoking two packs a day, well your palate is fucked; hey, you have to taste what you're cooking.
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I work in culinary part of the time myself. This "Chef as Rock Star" is like anything media. It's hype. Actually going into a kitchen and showing someone only fabricating or cooking something is "el Cheap-O" programming. The set is already there, just add a little lighting (because in a restaurant the kitchen is supposed to be the best lit area in the facility) then just add cameras and a producer/director and a "Chef" (the talent) The narrator can be a voice over done off site later. A 20 minute production could be done in the little bit of slack time before Lunch.

I will say the "celebrity Chef" thing has benefited the industry, but at the same time I'll tell you that there are "line cooks"
            and "general cooks" (small biz limited seating restaurants) who can produce better food than a lot of Chef's. These are places where a lot of Chef's go to eat. (and will tell you that they would like to steal that Cook away for their own restaurant)

But what makes it work, is that women have lost their domestic skills including cooking. I remember my Grandmother who taught me to cook as a kid tried to teach my younger female cousins how to cook similarly. They didn't want to hear it.
            They wanted to go sit at her dressing mirror and play in her makeup stuff. I remember her saying to me yet, "those girls couldn't boil water without scorching it". Grandmother thought everyone should be able to cool a little just so that they could feed themselves and stay healthy. I've found it a handy skill to have to fall back on such that I could earn money, eat free, and be recession proof. Other skills that have been as useful are being able to operate a Fork Lift in a warehouse,
            and to be able to run a Cash Register.

As for Bourdain's plight, give any man a lot of money and fame who was never used to having it.....the results will be predictable.

If you ever watched the movie "Forest Gump". they will her Forest mother say to him:

"A man only needs just so much money, all the rest is for making a fool of himself with".
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X