Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Assange about to do a new Hillary dump live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Assange about to do a new Hillary dump live!

Check it out here...

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

What's the video about? I keep getting "Video Unavailable" when I click on the link.

I was kind of hoping that Trump would have something on Hillary that he could use against her at the last minute. We're getting down to the wire. If anyone has a 'Hail Mary' play to take Clinton down I think we would have seen it by now...
    Last edited by Autolite; 10-04-2016, 06:46 PM.
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
      What's the video about? I keep getting "Video Unavailable" when I click on the link.

I was kind of hoping that Trump would have something on Hillary that he could use against her at the last minute. We're getting down to the wire. If anyone has a 'Hail Mary' play to take Clinton down I think would would have seen it by now...
      From what I understand nothing much happened.
      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
      ― Pythagoras

Comment

nothing happened. However he does claim to have some material related to the US elections

Comment

Indeed. It was, over all, a great disappointment and Alex Jones (and presumably others) are fucking pissed. Maybe someone got to him inside the embassy sanctuary, but it was a major, MAJOR backpedal. Here's Alex's take of the "earth shattering" event that was supposed to "take down the Clintons once and for all"...

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

The normal timing for an "October Surprise" is the 15th; long enough before the election to get the details out and hammered in, but not long enough to flip the script or change the subject.

The most damning evidence that could come to light about Hillary Clinton would be transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street firms.

Comment

Working...
            X