Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• female CEO purges men from the company

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/0...wsuit-charges/

The top management went from 20% female to over 80% through systematic terminations and lay offs of men.

And all we have to say is that behaving in this way is wrong, whether it's a man discriminating against women or a woman discriminating against men.

It's funny, if you look around, you are starting to hear some things along the lines of, "Well, fellow women, we wanted equal rights, and this is part of it."

That's a good sign, I think.

Comment

I have faith that she will be fired, and perhaps in serious legal trouble for what she has done. Sounds like she employed incredible discrimination tactics, and they weren't even very covert.

Comment

I was going to go straight home and short the company until I read that Verizon was already taking advantage of the situation. LOL
        I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Gee, I wonder if Hillary will purge men from the military if she wins?
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
            I have faith that she will be fired, and perhaps in serious legal trouble for what she has done. Sounds like she employed incredible discrimination tactics, and they weren't even very covert.
            often times.
            faith is misguided
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Oh I misunderstood; it applies to top management only. Fuck it, why doesn't she go for 100% all female from top to bottom, then we'll see just how long Yahoo lasts.
              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                Oh I misunderstood; it applies to top management only. Fuck it, why doesn't she go for 100% all female from top to bottom, then we'll see just how long Yahoo lasts.
                Someone needs to do the actual work, she is only after well payed jobs, men can keep running the company for peanuts in lower management.
                I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Gee, I wonder if Hillary will purge men from the military if she wins?
                  Very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                    Sounds like she employed incredible discrimination tactics, and they weren't even very covert.
                    We see a similar situation with the current Canadian federal government. They scream gender 'equality' yet they act with a clear and obvious gender bias. They make to attempt what-so-ever to hide their own obvious hypocrisy and no-one's calling them on it.

On the CBC Radio Canada a few weeks ago they had a female feminist oil company executive who was demanding that there needs to be a minimum quota of female executives, particularly in the energy industry. She said shit about a minimum quota of female employees working as rig pigs in the oil field. WTF is up with that? Are we suppose to pretend not to notice a profound and blatant pro-female bias? She wants 'equality' but only in jobs where you don't have to physically bust your ass...
                    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                      We see a similar situation with the current Canadian federal government. They scream gender 'equality' yet they act with a clear and obvious gender bias. They make to attempt what-so-ever to hide their own obvious hypocrisy and no-one's calling them on it.

On the CBC Radio Canada a few weeks ago they had a female feminist oil company executive who was demanding that there needs to be a minimum quota of female executives, particularly in the energy industry. She said shit about a minimum quota of female employees working as rig pigs in the oil field. WTF is up with that? Are we suppose to pretend not to notice a profound and blatant pro-female bias? She wants 'equality' but only in jobs where you don't have to physically bust your ass...
                      Screaming "equality" and acting with bias is at the root of feminism and trickles out to all aspects of it. It's also the elephant in the room and woe to he or she who points out the elephant.

Comment

Working...
                      X