"I’m Afraid I’m Going To Have To Cancel Men"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I’m Afraid I’m Going To Have To Cancel Men"

What a selfrightous doormat, and mouthpiece for the feminazi's...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b0b6a4303462e6

He probably flogs himself to sleep, while looking at himself in the mirror as he weeps and repeats "I'm sorry I'm a man", "I'm sorry I am a man".

Speak for yourself jackass...

He's got a right to his opinions and I've got a right to think he's a fucking idiot.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

What's this nonsense about some hypothetical man having failed to validate or otherwise perform for our mothers, and that launching us into a lifetime of compensation? Speaking for myself, I didn't expect men to be at my mother's service. Just because she was my mother, didn't mean any men in her presence immediately became obligated to her. I of course didn't want anybody being a jerk to her. Basic civility should be a given, but there was no reason for gender to play into it. By the way, basic civility goes both ways and includes not imposing any emotional neediness or whatever on others.
      Last edited by WontStepUp; 10-11-2016, 03:25 AM.

Comment

This is just too pathetic for words.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

He's really just another casualty of the super feminist culture of which we live. It's not even so much that he seems ashamed and apologetic for being a man (if he's entirely serious, hard to tell if he's being sarcastic to a degree) but he also seems to think that all men are basically farting, belching stereo types craving man caves and feeling threatened by all women. I'm sure there are men who fit that label, but he seems to give the impression that he speaks for ''all'' men. I just don't get what a guy should be getting out of that article, as it seems his intended audience is men.
          Last edited by Deidre; 10-28-2016, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X