Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women cheat more than men

http://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fit...=YF&yptr=yahoo

Article says women cheat more than men for various reasons like she needs to explore her self , having balance or husband is clingy.Why do they always either blame the man or give "empowering" type excuses?

I guess all we can do is just cheat more (AHEM). >;-)
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Women cheat more.

Men get caught cheating more.

Source - I used to work in the tourism sector
      "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Cheating is such an awful thing. Why don't they just find the courage to approach their husbands and say ''this isn't working, I'm not happy,'' before resorting to cheating. But, of what I've learned about cheaters in general, (gender unrelated) they tend to want to 'cake eat,' so that probably is why they don't want to discuss their ''unhappiness'' with their spouse. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
          Cheating is such an awful thing.
          Actually cheating is awesome if you're a man; it's never about feelings it's always about banging strange ass. Women cheat and they get all touchy feely and think they're in love. Men can cheat and keep their emotions out of it, ie: "I love my wife as a partner but she got fat and my dick shrinks into itself at the sight of her and that's why I cheat/whore"
          Last edited by oldblueeyes; 10-19-2016, 01:08 AM.
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
            Actually cheating is awesome if you're a man; it's never about feelings it's always about banging strange ass. Women cheat and they get all touchy feely and think they're in love.
            lol Well, I knew of a married guy a few years ago who fell in love with his affair partner.

But, maybe what you mean is, what drives the affair is different for a married guy than what might drive a married woman to having an affair. I believe that.
            Last edited by Deidre; 10-19-2016, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Cheating is such an awful thing. Why don't they just find the courage to approach their husbands and say ''this isn't working, I'm not happy,'' before resorting to cheating. But, of what I've learned about cheaters in general, (gender unrelated) they tend to want to 'cake eat,' so that probably is why they don't want to discuss their ''unhappiness'' with their spouse. :/
              I'm not sure cheating is always because someone's "unhappy". I think many times it's simply that a new and interesting person is validating them and expressing interest. People think they won't get caught so they indulge. I mean when people are deeply unhappy in a relationship sometimes they'll cheat. But I don't think that it's necessarily the case that everyone, or even the majority of people who cheat are fundamentally unhappy in their current relationship. They just take the opportunity to get something more on top of.

Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely awful to the cheatee either way. I guess in a certain sense you could almost argue that it's "better" or more justifiable if the person was unhappy (not that I necessarily believe that, but for sake of argument). I mean that's pretty selfish, but to do it when you're mostly happy, just because you have the opportunity....that's crazy selfish.
              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I think it's easier if you think of marriage and your sex life as completely separate entities.

Marriage is a partnership, generally for the purpose of supporting one another and raising children. Sex is only strictly necessary a few times.

It involves stress, though, and nothing kills your sex life like stress between partners; he can't get it up or she can't get wet.

My most successful relationship stretch was when we both had regular lovers on the side. Not that I'm much of a role model...

Now, about the OP:

women cheat more than men
                "No shit, Sherlock."

Let's start with the obvious: Men hit on women; all a woman has to do is pick which one she likes. A man has to distinguish himself from all the other men hitting on her, but somehow not look like he's trying too hard, hence the PUA crap.

Beyond that, women are more particular; not picky, exactly, but more apt to reject a person out of hand based on single and/or minor flaws, and if a man has a common one without knowing it, you can see how frustration can mount.

Finally, a kind of weird one: A woman can have sex with several men at once; it's tough for a man to handle more than two at a time, at least and do any good

Comment

lol Well, I knew of a married guy a few years ago who fell in love with his affair partner.

But, maybe what you mean is, what drives the affair is different for a married guy than what might drive a married woman to having an affair. I believe that.
                  yeah ive known women who cheat just to cheat.... for fun. and ive known men who fall in "love" with the affair woman whos half their age.

the world isnt black and white. the norm is what oldblueeyes says but.. i would not say its a SMALL percent who reacts otherwise. .. i guess 1 in 5 is still 20% and makes the norm 80% . 20% still very significant.. not sure what the numbers are i dont think its a study you can make.. but i know i bond with people i have sex with regardless.
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                    I'm not sure cheating is always because someone's "unhappy". I think many times it's simply that a new and interesting person is validating them and expressing interest. People think they won't get caught so they indulge. I mean when people are deeply unhappy in a relationship sometimes they'll cheat. But I don't think that it's necessarily the case that everyone, or even the majority of people who cheat are fundamentally unhappy in their current relationship. They just take the opportunity to get something more on top of.

Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely awful to the cheatee either way. I guess in a certain sense you could almost argue that it's "better" or more justifiable if the person was unhappy (not that I necessarily believe that, but for sake of argument). I mean that's pretty selfish, but to do it when you're mostly happy, just because you have the opportunity....that's crazy selfish.
                    Totally crazy selfish. Great point. It's all about ''cake eating'' as I said above...''oh, I want my house, car, lifestyle, hubby...and then I want to behave like I'm single too.'' Um, not very nice at all. Think this lends itself to the mindset you're talking about. I think men cheat for different reasons, and often stay in the marriage because of the potential for a horrible divorce, but it's still wrong, no matter who is committing adultery. :/

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                      I think it's easier if you think of marriage and your sex life as completely separate entities.

Marriage is a partnership, generally for the purpose of supporting one another and raising children. Sex is only strictly necessary a few times.

It involves stress, though, and nothing kills your sex life like stress between partners; he can't get it up or she can't get wet.

My most successful relationship stretch was when we both had regular lovers on the side. Not that I'm much of a role model...

Now, about the OP:

"No shit, Sherlock."

Let's start with the obvious: Men hit on women; all a woman has to do is pick which one she likes. A man has to distinguish himself from all the other men hitting on her, but somehow not look like he's trying too hard, hence the PUA crap.

Beyond that, women are more particular; not picky, exactly, but more apt to reject a person out of hand based on single and/or minor flaws, and if a man has a common one without knowing it, you can see how frustration can mount.

Finally, a kind of weird one: A woman can have sex with several men at once; it's tough for a man to handle more than two at a time, at least and do any good
                      Good post.

You know, for all the crap people talk about PUA, it has done more heavy lifting in terms of understanding gender dynamics than anything else in the manosphere.

Hell, the bold above? Solid game advice.

I just find it strange that every time you hear "PUA doesn't work" 10 seconds later it's followed by something I read on masF 10 years ago.

It's like we like game advice, we just don't like calling it "game advice."

Or maybe because the AVfM crowd isn't really familiar with game beyond Roosh.

It's like "Game = Roosh"

No Roosh has his own form of game that's very...tradcon.

I like to podcast a guy by the name of Owen Cook aka "Tyler Durden" of RSD, he really gets into the nuts and bolts of how things work. He's not really red pill, sort of "purple pill."

But still nothing, and I mean nothing, beats old school Mystery.

That guy broke down seduction into an almost computer program. IF X then do Y, otherwise Z.

And the shit works. Works so well it's scary.

I never got into NLP, but that's another scary aspect of game. It's fascinating just to try it out for intellectual curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post

I think if you know yourself and know you can't be committed you at least owe it to whatever partner to inform them of that fact and they can knowingly make the choice to stay or go (in the case of a happy relationship but still desiring to cheat). Heck, have an open relationship if you're that hard pressed to stay with one person. I think more the problem though is the eventual lull in relationships, it's like getting a puppy and then not wanting it later because it grew bigger and isn't all cute and cuddly. Long term relationship you get comfortable, the sweat pants come out, you maybe don't go out as much or dress up as much or show as much affection and attention....so it's easy to see why someone might feed off the attention someone other than their partner starts showing them...especially women because they're fed the mantra that they're being under appreciated. Mr. Slick comes along and shows them the fantasy version of what they "should" have in their relationship....but only because he doesn't have to deal with any of the negatives, at the end of it he goes home so pretty easy to be Mr. Nice Guy.
                        Funny thing about shit -- good things tend to grow out of it

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
                          Good post.

You know, for all the crap people talk about PUA, it has done more heavy lifting in terms of understanding gender dynamics than anything else in the manosphere.

Hell, the bold above? Solid game advice.

I just find it strange that every time you hear "PUA doesn't work" 10 seconds later it's followed by something I read on masF 10 years ago.

It's like we like game advice, we just don't like calling it "game advice."

Or maybe because the AVfM crowd isn't really familiar with game beyond Roosh.

It's like "Game = Roosh"

No Roosh has his own form of game that's very...tradcon.

I like to podcast a guy by the name of Owen Cook aka "Tyler Durden" of RSD, he really gets into the nuts and bolts of how things work. He's not really red pill, sort of "purple pill."

But still nothing, and I mean nothing, beats old school Mystery.

That guy broke down seduction into an almost computer program. IF X then do Y, otherwise Z.

And the shit works. Works so well it's scary.

I never got into NLP, but that's another scary aspect of game. It's fascinating just to try it out for intellectual curiosity.
                          I'm not saying that PUA doesn't work, I'm saying that it's the same kind of manipulation that we criticize women for.

At the same time, you make a solid point: By using it against women, they are raising awareness of the issue.

I guess they are to us what Valerie Solanas was to mainstream feminism: The extremist that makes the others seem reasonable by comparison.

Comment

I guess they are to us what Valerie Solanas was to mainstream feminism: The extremist that makes the others seem reasonable by comparison.
                            How the fuck are guys who just want to get laid without getting fucked (which is all your typical consumer of PUA guru bullshit ever is) comparable to Valerie fucking Solanas?

The majority of men want all the things these PUA guru's (legit or bogus alike) promise and that's merely agency and control over ones sexual and romantic life.

The majority of men (MRA, PUA or whatever) are nothing like Valerie Solanas you fucking idiot. Nor are the majority of feminists for that matter.

More over game isn't just about scoring pussy, it's also about effective relationship management once you do. In fact the latter is a far more relevant and important aspect of this shit than the former ever is/was or will be.

The rise of PUA is a direct consequence of the full scale demonization of natural masculine sexuality throughout western culture.

All the natural ways in which men might historically approach and signal romantic and sexual intent towards women now get them -

1) exploited financially
                            2) shamed and rejected
                            3) arrested for seuxal harassment

Smart men were bound to adapt to cope and survive with this new normal. And most of them did/have.

And here's the kicker the game doesn't STOP when you enter a romantic relationship with someone that's when it fucking STARTS.
                            Last edited by Maxx; 10-19-2016, 07:45 PM.
                            "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

I'm not saying that PUA doesn't work, I'm saying that it's the same kind of manipulation that we criticize women for.

At the same time, you make a solid point: By using it against women, they are raising awareness of the issue.

I'm manipulating you right now by talking.

The difference is whether you have agency or not.

The idea that women have no agency and can be "manipulated" is rooted in male paternalism ie "My daughter is a dumbfuck, don't tell her that her shoes are ugly or she might give you a blowjob, and that's rape."

Clearly I have more respect for your daughter than you do, because to me she's not a dumbfuck, she's better at the manipulation game than I am, and whatever happens between us happens.

Every woman's magazine has articles about "500 ways to get a guy."

While codemning similar material that PUA's use.

In this way gynocentric society seeks to disempower males by hiding knowledge from them.

Knowledge of how the game is played.

Knowledge of red pill.

All the 1950's Disney bullshit of getting married and living happily ever after is ALL that young men are allowed to know, so they are setup for the trap, because dickheads like you think that not falling into the trap is "manipulation."

I think every man should be able to get laid and not fall into the trap.

I think every man should know game.

I think every man should be able to manipulate, connive, and be every bit the piece of shit women are, with the same exact consequences : None.

We're not greater or lesser beings to be held to different standards.

Women can get fake nails, fake hair, fake tits, fake ass, fake personality, fake job (which she will quit just as soon as she gets pregnant) just to tender a false product under a false premise.

Yet suddenly if a guy says, "ugly shoes" that's a bridge too far, that's manipulation, it's wrong, we need tougher laws, more jails, more taxes, blah blah blah.

With guys like you, we don't need feminists.

We are our own worse enemy.

Comment

Working...
                              X