women cheat more than men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dubs View Post
    The idea that women have no agency and can be "manipulated" is rooted in male paternalism ie "My daughter is a dumbfuck, don't tell her that her shoes are ugly or she might give you a blowjob, and that's rape."
    I legit LOL'ed.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

I think articles on cheating are great examples of double standards and gynocentrism in western society as they always seem to blame the man despite who did the cheating. They blame women cheating on men being clingy or boring or not responding to her needs and when men cheat, it's because men are pigs and can't keep it in their pants. These articles rarely seem to hold the women accountable for their behaviors in the way they hold men responsible.

Check this out:
      https://conservativedailypost.com/wo..._campaign=Sued

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
        I'm manipulating you right now by talking.

The difference is whether you have agency or not.

The idea that women have no agency and can be "manipulated" is rooted in male paternalism ie "My daughter is a dumbfuck, don't tell her that her shoes are ugly or she might give you a blowjob, and that's rape."

Clearly I have more respect for your daughter than you do, because to me she's not a dumbfuck, she's better at the manipulation game than I am, and whatever happens between us happens.

Every woman's magazine has articles about "500 ways to get a guy."

While codemning similar material that PUA's use.

In this way gynocentric society seeks to disempower males by hiding knowledge from them.

Knowledge of how the game is played.

Knowledge of red pill.

All the 1950's Disney bullshit of getting married and living happily ever after is ALL that young men are allowed to know, so they are setup for the trap, because dickheads like you think that not falling into the trap is "manipulation."

I think every man should be able to get laid and not fall into the trap.

I think every man should know game.

I think every man should be able to manipulate, connive, and be every bit the piece of shit women are, with the same exact consequences : None.

We're not greater or lesser beings to be held to different standards.

Women can get fake nails, fake hair, fake tits, fake ass, fake personality, fake job (which she will quit just as soon as she gets pregnant) just to tender a false product under a false premise.

Yet suddenly if a guy says, "ugly shoes" that's a bridge too far, that's manipulation, it's wrong, we need tougher laws, more jails, more taxes, blah blah blah.

With guys like you, we don't need feminists.

We are our own worse enemy.
        No, I get you entirely, but there is "manipulation" and then there is manipulation.

Yes, all human interaction, or even refusal to interact, is manipulation.

So, when we use the word, we are including the connotation of deceptive or dishonest.

Example: Both my ex-wife and my ex-fiance manipulated me into getting them pregnant. My fault, fair enough, although it is, at the very least, rude. My ex-wife stuck around and has done her level best to treat me fairly and help raise our children, whatever was going on between us; that's good. My ex-fiance was planning the whole time to ditch me and live off of the child support, and has been a thorn in my side for 12 long years; that's evil.

Similarly, yes, if some bar-crawling twentysomething woman is so insecure that "negging" and ego challenges can completely dictate her behavior, then they deserve whatever they get. It's not evil, but it's definitely rude.

Comment

Gar Castle wrote:

I think articles on cheating are great examples of double standards and gynocentrism in western society as they always seem to blame the man despite who did the cheating. They blame women cheating on men being clingy or boring or not responding to her needs and when men cheat, it's because men are pigs and can't keep it in their pants. These articles rarely seem to hold the women accountable for their behaviors in the way they hold men responsible.
          A lot of truth in this. (I know some women will see this as a generalization...but others won't)

How often women get to a point where they want to move on, but won't have the talk with the Husband about breaking up.
          They just find a new partner to build the intrigue with and cultivate the BBD. (Bigger Better Deal) Then just pull the carpet out from under the Husband....move out and move on. Then the guy in question realizes that she must have been cheating on him to pull that off.

Most women who find themselves the "other women" to a married man can tell you how difficult it is to get him to leave the wife and come to her. It would seem that he men will cheat for sex, but the women cheat for the other woman's man.

I was in a Walmart last year during the holiday season and saw these "girls tee shirts" with lettering on them. One said,
          "All I want for Christmas is Your Boyfriend". Make no mistake...little girls learn this stuff early and carry it with them into
          adulthood.

Mark Twain once drew a parallel to this with an observation of snakes.

"You can straighten a snake, but the crook is still in it.......just waiting".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
            No, I get you entirely, but there is "manipulation" and then there is manipulation.

Yes, all human interaction, or even refusal to interact, is manipulation.

So, when we use the word, we are including the connotation of deceptive or dishonest.

Example: Both my ex-wife and my ex-fiance manipulated me into getting them pregnant. My fault, fair enough, although it is, at the very least, rude. My ex-wife stuck around and has done her level best to treat me fairly and help raise our children, whatever was going on between us; that's good. My ex-fiance was planning the whole time to ditch me and live off of the child support, and has been a thorn in my side for 12 long years; that's evil.

Similarly, yes, if some bar-crawling twentysomething woman is so insecure that "negging" and ego challenges can completely dictate her behavior, then they deserve whatever they get. It's not evil, but it's definitely rude.
            Seriously put down the feminist kool-aid already!

You know what, even if what you are saying was correct (which it isn't). I'd rather be a RUDE guy whose in control of his own relationships and interactions with women and his own finances and his own destiny/future than to be a POLITE cuck who isn't.

But by all means continue to infantalize heterosexual women who's attraction triggers work naturally and continue to demonize men who make an effort to learn them in ways that are mutual beneficially to everyone involved.

It's clearly never occurred to a cuck like you that young attractive 20 something women actually LIKE to be seduced. Actually WANT to be seduced. And actually CHOOSE to be seduce.

Please carry on living in black and white technicolor's too good for you anyway.
            Last edited by Maxx; 10-20-2016, 05:37 PM.
            "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by NO MA'AM View Post
              A lot of truth in this. (I know some women will see this as a generalization...but others won't)

How often women get to a point where they want to move on, but won't have the talk with the Husband about breaking up.
              They just find a new partner to build the intrigue with and cultivate the BBD. (Bigger Better Deal) Then just pull the carpet out from under the Husband....move out and move on. Then the guy in question realizes that she must have been cheating on him to pull that off.

Most women who find themselves the "other women" to a married man can tell you how difficult it is to get him to leave the wife and come to her. It would seem that he men will cheat for sex, but the women cheat for the other woman's man.

I was in a Walmart last year during the holiday season and saw these "girls tee shirts" with lettering on them. One said,
              "All I want for Christmas is Your Boyfriend". Make no mistake...little girls learn this stuff early and carry it with them into
              adulthood.

Mark Twain once drew a parallel to this with an observation of snakes.

"You can straighten a snake, but the crook is still in it.......just waiting".
              The saddest part of it is that often this is all going down while hubby is away working to support the family and they are playing "homemaker". This is basically what happened with my parents...there were six kids, one income, obviously dad had to work tons of hours to support that. Mom didn't work, took care of the kids. Which there is absolutely nothing wrong with....but in this case she felt like he never had enough time for her or the kids, they didn't get out enough etc. the internet had just started becoming popular, she started chatting up a guy who made her feel special and the rest is history. Although I will say she never took my father to court, they had an extremely amicable separation and agreed to terms amongst themselves. I don't know how my father did it but he still remains friends with her. My brother went through the exact same scenario only before she was about to leave him they worked it out in and decided to stay together.

I don't agree that it's necessarily cheating for the other woman's man, I think it's just that women need that constant validation. Men can settle in a relationship (I've found) and be quite content in the routines and spending their life with that person aside from maybe wanting a bit of sexual excitement here and there. Women who settle in relationships are content with routine sex (most of them) but want all other aspects to be "new and improved"..

And it is something little girls get shown and brainwashed into..."find a rich man to marry".
              Funny thing about shit -- good things tend to grow out of it

Comment

Ambiguous, isn't it amazing what men put up with from women regarding marriage vows. Women seem to think those vows are "re-negotiable" at any point after saying "I do". But what's to stop them ? Could this be why men are losing interest in marriage now ?

Presently I have the TV on the TODAY SHOW with NBC's pet Psycho Babbler's Kathy Lee and Hoda Kotb. They were interviewing Demi Moore's oldest daughter Rumer Willis and she was boasting about her "Man Hater" music....and made a
                coquettish gesture and remarked about her "man hater music"......but we all know that that's alright. This followed by
                "teenage girl giggles"

I think every man should spend a "personal day" at home watching TV just to see how Gynocentric it has become. It's like a University that teaches women to be dis-satisfied with men and marriage.

About the only place a guy could find an Androcentric point of view is on the internet and message boards such as this one.

But there is a movement among men (and some women) to sell everything they own including their home/condo and purchase an RV or build an old Van into an RV of sorts and hit the road and travel as the Hobo's once did. It is a way of going Ghost and enjoying life. Guys can still work jobs which although not paying as much....they don't have the expenses
                they once did thus proportionately they are better off than before.

This man is an innovator in this movement. he has helped many men of bad divorces to "walk away".

Bob Wells Youtube Channel....the first link below.

The lower link represents Androcentric life at it's best. For those guys who would want this life style. (which is growing fast..fuel prices are low now in the USA and used RV's that didn't get a lot of use when gas prices were high are now abundant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFr5LUX8Fts

<a data-cke-saved-href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFr5LUX8Fts" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFr5LUX8Fts">

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NO MA'AM View Post
                  Ambiguous, isn't it amazing what men put up with from women regarding marriage vows. Women seem to think those vows are "re-negotiable" at any point after saying "I do". But what's to stop them ? Could this be why men are losing interest in marriage now ?

Presently I have the TV on the TODAY SHOW with NBC's pet Psycho Babbler's Kathy Lee and Hoda Kotb. They were interviewing Demi Moore's oldest daughter Rumer Willis and she was boasting about her "Man Hater" music....and made a
                  coquettish gesture and remarked about her "man hater music"......but we all know that that's alright. This followed by
                  "teenage girl giggles"

I think every man should spend a "personal day" at home watching TV just to see how Gynocentric it has become. It's like a University that teaches women to be dis-satisfied with men and marriage.

About the only place a guy could find an Androcentric point of view is on the internet and message boards such as this one.

But there is a movement among men (and some women) to sell everything they own including their home/condo and purchase an RV or build an old Van into an RV of sorts and hit the road and travel as the Hobo's once did. It is a way of going Ghost and enjoying life. Guys can still work jobs which although not paying as much....they don't have the expenses
                  they once did thus proportionately they are better off than before.

This man is an innovator in this movement. he has helped many men of bad divorces to "walk away".

Bob Wells Youtube Channel....the first link below.

The lower link represents Androcentric life at it's best. For those guys who would want this life style. (which is growing fast..fuel prices are low now in the USA and used RV's that didn't get a lot of use when gas prices were high are now abundant)
                  I'm a bit of an oddity in that I decided not to ever get married long ago...which, being a woman, others find really strange because that's supposed to be my big dream in life...apparently. I just don't see the reasoning behind it, for one I'm not religious and for two I have no desire to further involve the government in my personal life... I very much agree with "off grid" lifestyle and being as far from government and media as possible. Day time TV is horrible and it's specifically aimed at these unsatisfied housewives which is why the content is all geared towards brainwashing them about how poorly their men treat them. You really have to ask yourself how many of these women that run off on their men were otherwise happy until they fed into the BS of what the perfect relationship "should" be.
                  Funny thing about shit -- good things tend to grow out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Ambiguous View Post
                    I'm a bit of an oddity in that I decided not to ever get married long ago...which, being a woman, others find really strange because that's supposed to be my big dream in life...apparently. I just don't see the reasoning behind it, for one I'm not religious and for two I have no desire to further involve the government in my personal life... I very much agree with "off grid" lifestyle and being as far from government and media as possible. Day time TV is horrible and it's specifically aimed at these unsatisfied housewives which is why the content is all geared towards brainwashing them about how poorly their men treat them. You really have to ask yourself how many of these women that run off on their men were otherwise happy until they fed into the BS of what the perfect relationship "should" be.
                    to be fair, in almost all western civilization if you live together its the same as being married.

legally anyways
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Comment on an article:

Sorry, but I look down on cheaters. I found out this nice guy my boyfriend is friends with is cheating on his sweet girlfriend who moved to Boston for him. Granted, you never know what goes on behind closed doors, and cheating on someone who is abusive or when you're about to break up/divorce is something different. But "moments of weakness"? Please. Handle your shit.
                      Notice how she rationalizes. All you have to do is think about leaving the relationship and it's not cheating anymore. It'd "different" to not actually get out of the relationship and sleep with someone else than it is to sleep with someone else while you're in a relationship. Bollocks.
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
                      X