Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump roasts Hillary Clinton at Al Smith charity dinner

Enjoy!

I was staring at Maria Bartiromo's cleavage the whole time.

Comment

That was great ''People tell me that modesty is my best quality...'' - Donald Trump lol

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I liked the "Pardon me" quip.

That said, several articles are claiming that Trump sounded a little bitter. And I kind of agree. But what they glossed over is that he may have good reason to be bitter. Because where he seemed most bitter was when he said (paraphrasing) "You people all used to be my friends and treat me with respect, but as soon as I started running for President I suddenly became the deplorable scum of the earth." And there's a lot to be bitter about in that. They didn't just disagree with him, they didn't just say "We don't think you'd make a good president". They called him sexist, misogynistic, racist, homophobic. All things they probably didn't even think before hand, but as soon as he aligns himself with the Republican party, now he must be all those things. Because that's what the left believes all conservatives are really all about.

This is the tyranny of identity politics. You're either with us 100% with absolutely no dissent, or even the appearance of dissent, or you're subhuman scum that needs to be eradicated.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

The media isn't entirely to blame for the labels people associate with Trump. He has said a lot of comments that could easily be construed as bigoted, and while he has some good ideas to help the US, it gets clouded over by some of his commentary. Not sure what his campaign manager was telling him, but Trump wasn't ''marketed'' well - it's one thing to speak his mind, another thing to make statements about different sectors of the population who have voting power, that are rather tasteless. The media can't be blamed for underscoring those things, for that's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
            The media can't be blamed for underscoring those things, for that's what they do.
            That's true.

The media CAN be blamed for not holding Clinton to the same standard, though: Go look at my thread: "Media goes all in for Hillary." There are 6 items out of her emails which should have been page 1 New York Times headlines, but the only stories any mainstream media have run haven't mentioned the content of the emails, at all, only the oft-repeated (but unsupported) claim that "It was the Russians!"

If this week's Saturday Night Live doesn't have a skit like this:

Moderator: "Mr. Trump, how would you deal with the economy?"

Trump: "I'd build a wall around it!"

Moderator: "Secretary Clinton, how would you fix health care?"

Clinton: "The Russians did it!"

...then they will have missed a golden opportunity.

Comment

The media is entirely to blame for the situation, as they claim to be sources of facts, not innuendo... truths, not propaganda... yet the have dropped all pretense of journalistic integrity, and not just against Trump, but against anyone that does not tow the progressive party line.

In case this is lost on anyone, that includes their ongoing negative portrayal of the MRM.

Trump is the wrecking ball for the media, and he knows it. As he pointed out in the video, Hillary's campaigners are the media outlets, who have profited for years by acting as the progressive party propaganda machine... which includes feminist slander against men and boys.

The fact Trump is taking the opportunity to point out the hypocrites and liars in the room is to his credit, and more importantly to the credit of the people who support him who are immensely frustrated and suffering because if the lies the media promotes.

We expect politicians to lie, because the state is founded on a lie, but the 'checks and balances' was supposed to be the media's job, and they lied.. and they colluded, and they allowed their biases to overlook crushing state debt, race baiting and wars.

Trumps appeal is not his ability to be eloquent, like Obama, or polished, like Pence... his appeal is that he is unwilling to back down in the face of tremendous media pressure, liable and slander.

Most others before him have folded like a cheap suit on topics like Illegal Immigration and Abortion. Trump is unconcerned about his comments being construed as bigoted because no matter what he says he will be demonized by the press. Appealing to the bully press makes you lose, on their terms, and the US does not have a lot of time to keep losing to progressive communists ideologues.

The media is underscoring the wrong things, for biased reasons, and ignoring the massive failures of the current state and endorsing someone who is lining up their nation for war.

Before the US media gets to hold their presidential candidate to higher ethical standards, they need to clean up their own house. This election is either going to signal to the press their need to clean up, or it will allow them to continue unabridged until the nation is torn in two... either internally or externally.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                That's true.

The media CAN be blamed for not holding Clinton to the same standard, though: Go look at my thread: "Media goes all in for Hillary." There are 6 items out of her emails which should have been page 1 New York Times headlines, but the only stories any mainstream media have run haven't mentioned the content of the emails, at all, only the oft-repeated (but unsupported) claim that "It was the Russians!"

If this week's Saturday Night Live doesn't have a skit like this:

Moderator: "Mr. Trump, how would you deal with the economy?"

Trump: "I'd build a wall around it!"

Moderator: "Secretary Clinton, how would you fix health care?"

Clinton: "The Russians did it!"

...then they will have missed a golden opportunity.
                I didn't see that thread, I'll have to check it out.

The media has brought to light all of Clinton's criminal activities, the problem is that many people don't care, though. That's the scary part. The media does bash Trump and take things he says out of context (sometimes) but Clinton has had to deal with her unethical behaviors being brought to light...by the media. It's just that we live in a society that tends to view conservatives as evil, and progressives as messiahs. That is in part, brought on by the media, unfortunately.

Neither Trump nor Clinton are what's ''best'' for the US, to be honest. I'm an independent, and the only reason I will give my vote to Trump, is to keep Hilary out of office. But, it seems like that isn't a great reason to vote ''for'' someone. Oh well, the system is broken.

Dear diary, does my vote even matter? :/

Comment

I'm trying to figure out why Trump acts and behaves the way he does. Then it occurred to me that maybe it's because he was born filthy rich. I mean his whole life he has never had to cower or even be respectful to anyone. When you've got tons and tons of money, there's no reason not to act like an asshole.

I'm thinking the concept of respecting other people or doing something other than exactly what he wants to do is maybe unfamiliar to him...
                  "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

It's not about "blame".

It's about hypocrisy. Trump hasn't changed all that much. He's just running for president now.

So the same people that used to speak well of him now call him names to alienate him from every identity group they can. Well, no homosexual should vote for Trump, because he's a homophobe. No woman should vote for Trump because he's sexist. Nobody with skin that's not pure white should vote for Trump because he hates everyone who's not white. Is any of that true? The very same people who go to an event like this, had no expressed problems with his character for 30+ years. Now that he's on the "wrong side" of the equation though, they smile through their teeth at him, accept his money and then go back to the studio to prepare their next piece on what a monstrous asshole he is.

That's more than likely to make anyone a little bitter.

But this is the society that we're building. You can see it in the cries of feminists that we can't look at the fact we have to believe the alleged victim without checking any facts. You can see it when white people show up to support Black Lives Matter and are shuffled off to the back of the bus. It's more important to people what "group" you belong to than what ideas and principles you actually support. And the sad thing, that's the case even when you have no choice in the matter. It's really just about setting people apart as different than you are. And categorizing people as something different is the first abstraction people need to justify violence.
                    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I think that ^^ is akin to herd mentality more than anything. Oh, wait...Trump is a sexist? Oh, I don't want to be associated with HIM. Trump is a racist? Oh, I don't want anyone to know I'm voting for HIM.

Group think is a problem, and that is probably what the media tries to create more than anything. Clinton hasn't been painted as the perfect candidate though, I don't think the media has been kind to her, either. But, again, the media isn't at fault for why Trump isn't paying his taxes, or why he says tasteless things. The media isn't at fault for why Clinton didn't turn over her emails, and can't be trusted.

Comment

Group think is basically a lack of actual thinking. Children are not taught to think in school, they are taught to memorise and regurgitate exactly what they are taught with no deviation or curiosity allowed. The only news outlet even remotely critical to Hillary has been FOX, all other news outlets give her a free pass on emails, foundation, fainting in the streets, etc.

The only reason non-FOX news outlets cover anything related to negative Hillary press is because its all over Twitter or YouTube... otherwise it is summarily ignored or actively down-played. Giving the media a free pass for accountability is a sure-fire way to end up being lead to the wrong information.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                          I think that ^^ is akin to herd mentality more than anything. Oh, wait...Trump is a sexist? Oh, I don't want to be associated with HIM. Trump is a racist? Oh, I don't want anyone to know I'm voting for HIM.

Group think is a problem, and that is probably what the media tries to create more than anything. Clinton hasn't been painted as the perfect candidate though, I don't think the media has been kind to her, either. But, again, the media isn't at fault for why Trump isn't paying his taxes, or why he says tasteless things. The media isn't at fault for why Clinton didn't turn over her emails, and can't be trusted.
                          Clinton's confirmed to have been doing shit that makes watergate look like a fucking parking ticket. Yet all the mainstream media wants to talk about is Trumps LEGAL 'tax avoidance' and locker room jibes about grabbing vaginas.

Clinton's camp sent PAID people as false flags to INCITE violence and cause damage to people and property at Trump rallies. But all they want to talk about is Trump saying 'when you are a big star women LET you grab them by the pussy'

He even used to the word LET in the fucking clip in question. Moreover it's just a statement of objective fact. Women DO let 'stars' and men of high SMV touch parts of them they don't LET other men touch. It's a none story.

Clinton's camp trying to create false flag RIOTS at Trump rallies??!!

Not so much.

And don't get me started on fucking Benghazi.

And the Clinton foundation.

She's a fucking criminal. A proven cast iron criminal masquerading as the champion of the down trodden.

The mainstream media has set up it's stall nice and clear. Stuff Trump SAYS or is alleged to have SAID is far worse than anything Clinton is confirmed to have actually DONE.

That's their line that say are sticking to it.

Hilary takes millions from regimes that set people like Anderson Cooper on fucking fire and throw them off the top of buildings yet when Anderson Cooper is playing moderator it's Trump's fucking throat he's going for live on air? Help me wrap my head around that one will ya?
                          Last edited by Maxx; 10-21-2016, 10:13 PM.
                          "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                            Help me wrap my head around that one will ya?
                            We've pandered to the Left and tolerated them for too long and now we're paying the price. It ain't rocket science...
                            "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                              against anyone that does not tow the progressive party line.
                              Sorry, but this one you've got wrong: Progressives are freaking the fuck out:

http://inthesetimes.com/article/1911...-a-case-at-all

Making a progressive case for Clinton is impossible given her history.
                              http://www.huffingtonpost.com/walker...b_9204690.html

But let’s clear something up: Hillary Clinton is no progressive; she and the New Democrats were barely even Democrats to begin with. Their rise to power in the 90s came at the price of embracing the laissez-faire economics and racial politics of the Reagan Revolution.
                              http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/ite...illary-clinton

1. Foreign Policy
                              2. Economy
                              3. Environment
                              4. Civil Liberties
                              5. Culture Wars

Comment

Working...
                              X