No announcement yet.

Donald Trump roasts Hillary Clinton at Al Smith charity dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its people like Simpleton are the new bureaucracy, administration, and intelligentsia.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
      nobody is picking on you because - arguments, you quite literally dont have any.
      theyre picking on you because yr :
      1 retarded
      2 good sport
      Being tripping to Pink Floyd music for the last 2 hours, did a small pause to pee and check out how you guys doing... good to see you keeping the spirit up, you are really awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        Being tripping to Pink Floyd music for the last 2 hours, did a small pause to pee and check out how you guys doing... good to see you keeping the spirit up, you are really awesome.
        wait you smoke weed?
        how much?

is there any reason you might be the way you are? are you autistic? a little bit?
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
          wait you smoke weed?
          how much?

is there any reason you might be the way you are? are you autistic? a little bit?
          Oh, shut up.

Comment

wait you smoke weed?
            how much?
            I don't do drugs... with good music you don't need drugs to trip.

I don't know if I am autistic, I am not qualify to diagnose it, and even if I was a doctor I would not be able to diagnose my self.

But for sure I have some form of disorder... everybody does, there is not a single person in this world that can't be diagnose of something.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post

But for sure I have some form of disorder... everybody does, there is not a single person in this world that can't be diagnose of something.
              well this is the most wise sentence ive ever seen you write on here haha

i wasnt trying to be insulting with my comment i just.. wondered. it is insulting but not because i wanted to insult you.

P.S. i dont care about smoking weed just wondered if you did or if you just liked floyd enough to call it trippin.
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                Oh, shut up.
                almost gave you "i disapprove" reputation lol

you sure you dont belong WITH the feminists? how do you do such mental gymnastics sometimes i wonder.

Comment

almost gave you "i disapprove" reputation lol

you sure you dont belong WITH the feminists? how do you do such mental gymnastics sometimes i wonder.
                  It was about your stupid anti-drug bullshit. It's getting old, fast.

Comment

Update on the, "Russia would never dare fire on us!" hypothesis:

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/25/...raft-in-syria/

Hillary Clinton has proposed establishing a no-fly zone in Syria, but Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Tuesday that such a move could lead Russia to shoot down U.S. planes.

“I wouldn’t put it past them to shoot down an American aircraft if they felt that was threatening to their forces on the ground,” Clapper said during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.

Russia recently deployed mobile S-400 and S-300 missile batteries to Western Syria, which are capable of shooting down aircraft and cruise missiles. Clapper signaled that they posed a threat to American planes should the U.S. try to institute a no-fly zone in Syria.

“The system they have there is very advanced, very capable,” said Clapper, “and I don’t think they’d do it – deploy it – if they didn’t have some intention to use it.”

Comment

• Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
                      It was about your stupid anti-drug bullshit. It's getting old, fast.
                      anti drug?

LOL are you retarded? i believe all drugs should be legal.
                      but noticing that i have friends who smoke far too much weed and it hurts their life.. and noticing simpleman kinda has.. some logical flaws in his being.. made me think HEY this seems to match. SO I ASKED

but i am not anti drug at all. i think you should be able to do whatever you want with any drug..

dont assume and dont talk if you assume.

Comment

Working...
                      X