Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight'

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...e-century.html


    How can we take any of this seriously? no proof, no wittiness no nothing.

    Why didn't she say anything to the man?

    'No one - from Twitter all the way up to the FBI - has a clear, just, and efficient protocol for how to handle sexual assault and battery.
    Since when is "twitter" a policing agency? So she wants the "twitter Police" to go and do something?

    Ms Lenarsky attests that the man 'tried to kiss' the other victim, who didn't wish to press charges because crimes committed in the sky require the involvement of the FBI.
    Again ?? Trying to justify her complaint by adding another (worse) story?

    While twat-ers rev up their victim status, ~actual~ victims have to wade through all this crap

  • #2
    There have been men who have touched me before in clubs, on a subway, etc. Probably happens a lot every day, to many women. Sometimes, it might even be inadvertent if you're in a crowded place. Idk, I'm not saying that it's okay, but assault and battery over someone touching your calf on an airplane? lol Way too excessive. Why not just look at the guy and simply say, 'don't touch me.' Are these women incapable of just handling a simple situation like this, without resorting to involving the police/FBI? Oh, but they don't get their 15 minutes of fame if they were to just quietly handle it themselves.
    Last edited by Deidre; 10-25-2016, 05:19 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Deidre View Post
      Oh, but they don't get their 15 minutes of fame if they were to just quietly handle it themselves.
      Yep....you can't play the victim if you don't allow yourself to be victimized.
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Deidre View Post
        There have been men who have touched me before in clubs, on a subway, etc. Probably happens a lot every day, to many women. Sometimes, it might even be inadvertent if you're in a crowded place. Idk, I'm not saying that it's okay, but assault and battery over someone touching your calf on an airplane? lol Way too excessive. Why not just look at the guy and simply say, 'don't touch me.' Are these women incapable of just handling a simple situation like this, without resorting to involving the police/FBI? Oh, but they don't get their 15 minutes of fame if they were to just quietly handle it themselves.
        Calling an incident like this 'battery' is an insult to anyone who has ever legitimately been battered. Moreover muddying terminology like this cheapens the terms involved and harms the cause of genuine victims of genuine sexual assault and genuine battery.

        How the fuck are genuine victims of genuine sexual violence supposed to be feel when dumb cunts like this woman co-opt terms like battery and 'sexual assault' to describe some jerk brushing against their leg in a confined space on public transport.
        Last edited by Maxx; 10-25-2016, 05:49 PM.
        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

        Comment


        • #5
          http://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-...ry-basics.html

          He did not assault... as in.. he did not threaten, he allegedly just reached out and grabbed her calf, which is battery, at least according the the definition I found in the link above.

          According to the article she did confront the man, which I assume involved her telling him off. Afterwords the photo she took of the man is fine on its own for evidence, however the publication of the photo is something that bothers me.

          Its not like her accusation was proven in a court of law, and the ability to broadcast a person's image as a form of threat/punishment makes me wonder if she is breaking a law herself.

          All this is muddied because the courts would have shielded her from the consequences if it was a false accusation.

          Think of the story of the man walking past an 'actress' on the subway station in the UK... she accused him of fondling her genitals is a fraction of a second while he walked past... and the video surveillance pretty much eliminated even the possibility of that happening. Yet.. the man still brought to trial, his identity made public, and the women's identity was 'protected' (but doxed later) because her accusation was sexual in nature.

          Outside of non-legal age infants... protecting the accuser from false testimony simply because the accuser is a women is simply asking for the system to be abused.

          In this airport case, she didn't get the kind of response she wanted from the FBI, so she decided to go public with her accusation and post the man's picture without his consent. Perhaps the airline is considered a public space and his right to privacy does not apply.

          I don't know for sure, however I'd be remiss of someone being able to take pictures of any man, post it online with an accusation, and then not face any legal recourse if the accusation was false.

          What ever happened to the days where a women would simply slap the guy in the face and be satisfied? Perhaps I am still a bit old school that way. "Get your fucking hands off me you asshole" screamed at their face also seems to have done the trick.

          The punishment should match the severity of the crime... isn't that actual justice, not just social-justice fuelled hysteria?
          Last edited by Iggy; 10-25-2016, 05:52 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            a side note for everyone

            battery is a smaller form of assault by legal terms
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Iggy View Post
              "Get your fucking hands off me you asshole" screamed at their face also seems to have done the trick.
              That's exactly what my mother taught me when I was a girl. I guess it's not enough for some women that they can defend themselves by proxy with such a simple sentence.

              I've been catcalled, touched and groped etc many times like many women. You just learn how to put those assholes in an embarassing corner. For every asshole that gropes you there are 50 men standing up to defend you.

              And it's not like guys don't ever get hassled. Usually it's non-sexual by other men, but hassle is hassle. Doesn't matter if it's sexual IMO.

              The only thing my mother doesn't understand -because she never experienced it- is that when you're surrounded by a gang of 5 muslim youth thugs, this sentence is not gonna save you and that you'll have to learn to avoid them or you will get slapped or punched. And that slapping or punching back will only ensure they come back with all their cousins the next day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                Calling an incident like this 'battery' is an insult to anyone who has ever legitimately been battered. Moreover muddying terminology like this cheapens the terms involved and harms the cause of genuine victims of genuine sexual assault and genuine battery.

                How the fuck are genuine victims of genuine sexual violence supposed to be feel when dumb cunts like this woman co-opt terms like battery and 'sexual assault' to describe some jerk brushing against their leg in a confined space on public transport.
                Know what you mean BUT - if we're going to talk about the lack of linguistic purity, we'd better not worsen the situation. Nobody is every 'legitimately' battered, no threat is 'legitimately' made. This abuse of the word 'legitimate', usually to denote anything but, is an American one and doesn't occur in the rest of the Anglosphere. 'Genuinely' is a far better word, even the widely-misused 'literally' would be preferable - in its literal sense of course!!



                Calling a slight brush on one's person 'Battery' is of course fucking ridiculous. Anyone who's ever been a rush-hour passenger on a London Tube cattle-carriage will attest to that.
                >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<


                Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

                Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Berne View Post
                  And it's not like guys don't ever get hassled. Usually it's non-sexual by other men, but hassle is hassle. Doesn't matter if it's sexual IMO.
                  ive been groped touched and etc berne..and im a man.

                  just for the record.

                  the idea is so ingrained in our society that women dont do such things, but feminism has been doing two things

                  #1 changing how women behave
                  #2 making sure the world believes they havnt changed how they behave
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                    ive been groped touched and etc berne..and im a man.

                    just for the record.

                    the idea is so ingrained in our society that women dont do such things, but feminism has been doing two things

                    #1 changing how women behave
                    #2 making sure the world believes they havnt changed how they behave
                    I know a couple of guys who wore Utili-kilts regularly. From what I've heard, women will regularly do things to a guy in a kilt that would get a man arrested, or at least beaten down by some white knights.
                    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If she accused him of sexual assault and tweeted his picture without charges being laid, well, she's just exposed herself to a possible defamation lawsuit. If he has the money to hire a lawyer she might just find herself bankrupted someday. I'd sue the hell out of her, that's for sure. Actually, it might be possible that every person who retweeted it could be sued; hmmm, that could be a money-maker for him. There is only one criminal justice system and if people want to publicly identify someone as a sex offender when he has not been charged with anything, well they should be prepared to be bankrupted.

                      A possibility is that he was asleep (or half-asleep) and his arm simply fell into the aisle as she was passing by. That's the defense I'd be using if charged.
                      Last edited by oldblueeyes; 10-26-2016, 01:39 PM.
                      Stay single and prosper!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                        ive been groped touched and etc berne..and im a man.

                        just for the record.

                        the idea is so ingrained in our society that women dont do such things, but feminism has been doing two things

                        #1 changing how women behave
                        #2 making sure the world believes they havnt changed how they behave
                        I believe you even if this phenomenon isn't present in my country. But my husband did experience it in the USA and it shocked him, because he'd never encountered it before. We're not an anglosaxon country and feminism is not that outspoken here... yet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's so strange reading articles like this, in that an everyday situation that many women deal with, could escalate into what this chick in the article is doing. Now, there are some seriously out of line assholes at bars, that a simple ''stop touching me,'' won't suffice, and someone else has stepped in, but for the most part, if I've ever been in a situation where a guy grabs at me, etc...I've had no issues telling him to stop, and that usually works. When I read articles like this, first thing that comes to mind is what is the real motive behind this woman doing this? And since she's a ''singer'' (albeit an unpopular one) - she's using this as a publicity boost. It's sick, but until people stop letting fools like this get away with these things, it will keep happening.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                            Yep....you can't play the victim if you don't allow yourself to be victimized.
                            Yep ...

                            Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                            Calling an incident like this 'battery' is an insult to anyone who has ever legitimately been battered. Moreover muddying terminology like this cheapens the terms involved and harms the cause of genuine victims of genuine sexual assault and genuine battery.

                            How the fuck are genuine victims of genuine sexual violence supposed to be feel when dumb cunts like this woman co-opt terms like battery and 'sexual assault' to describe some jerk brushing against their leg in a confined space on public transport.
                            And yep, again.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My girlfriend was a waitress in the 70's.

                              Guys used to pinch her butt and stuff.

                              What the waitresses used to do was spill a few drops of hot coffee in his lap.

                              Not enough to give him third-degree burns, but just a quick "zap" like you train dogs, like "No! Bad dog! Don't pinch my butt!"

                              In today's world, I would imagine such interaction would involve the FBI, CIA, NSA, CBS, NBC, and every combination of letters including a strongly worded condemnation by Boutros-Boutros Gali.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X