TYT's take on Hillary's threat to drone strike Assange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
    WTF?!?! Yea, it's not from wikileaks, so why did you bring it up?!
    I see, you have not read every single message on this debate...

There is a debate if wikileaks is a reliable source of info or not... your message about the emails the FBI found, those are coming from a much better source and the nare to be taken way more seriously than wikileaks. So I am willing to accept what this emails say, as evidence, but I guess the FBI is nto goign to tell me, however I trust the FBI will do their job, I don't think they are corrupted.

Let's try it this way:

SHE DIDN'T TURN OVER RELEVANT EMAILS IN RESPONSE TO A SUBPOENA! THAT IS A FEDERAL CRIME!
    I can show you pages after pages where CIA directors and other personal from the intelligence community "accidentally delete" stuff, just as we talk it happened again a top secret report about corruption in the CIA was accidentally deleted and there are no more copies of it... You know what happened with all this investigation? nothing, at the end the president sign a letter and they can't put that person in jail for whatever it is... Trump says if he win he will put Hillary in jail? no he will not he will give her a letter of forgiveness for accidentally deleting the emails and then it will be over.

Business as usual.

....dude, what the fuck? That completely undermines your entire argument, as well as being demonstrably untrue....
    Again you have not read all the messages on this post, someone else make this argument that you wil never find a negative article about Hillary on those media that you jsut linked... I find it hillarius that you bring up evidence that contradicts this.

No, they're corrupt, top to bottom, but..... THAT WAS A NEGATIVE PIECE ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON!

Corrupt or not, some pieces of news simply cannot be ignored, not and retain any semblance of impartiality.
    You will be surprised how deep the rabbits hole have gone on this debate...

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      Again you have not read all the messages on this post, someone else make this argument that you wil never find a negative article about Hillary on those media that you jsut linked... I find it hillarius that you bring up evidence that contradicts this.
      No one ever said this.

You have a staggeringly limited understanding of how any of the things being discussed here actually work. The news and situation as it's unfolding right now is manifestly negative for Clinton.

You'll no doubt argue that's because REALITY has an increasingly anti-Clinton bias. But the facts are the facts.

She is presently under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION and might have to win the election just to avoid jail. So that's the reality of the situation on the ground.

It's in HOW those facts are reported which facts are focused on and which are ignored that bias is revealed.

EXAMPLE - Trump says 'when you are a big shot women let you do anything, they let you just grab them by the pussy' The FACT that he said that is reported as if it's concrete evidence that he's the devil himself.

Meanwhile the fact that Hillary Clinton is on record laughing about the rape of child is not reported at all. Nor is the fact that her husband has settled several rape allegations out of court. If revelations about the home team CAN be ignored they WILL BE.

The headline of the NYT article uses the world 'jolt', A jolt is what happens when someone bumps your elbow when you are trying to fill out a birthday card on a commuter train. It's a minor annoyance at best. Hardly a word you might use to describe what's actually unfolding here in real time.

The choice of the word is telling.

'EMAILS IN WEINER INVESTIGATION ROCK CLINTON CAMPAIGN'
      'EMAILS IN WEINER INVESTIGATION DECIMATE CLINTON CAMPAIGN'
      'EMAILS IN WEINER INVESTIGATION FLOOR CLINTON CAMPAIGN'
      'EMAILS IN WEINER INVESTIGATION EXPOSE CLINTON CAMPAIGN'
      'EMAILS IN WEINER INVESTIGATION CRIPPLE CLINTON CAMPAIGN'

Look at the difference in impact when you just change ONE WORD in the headline.

'Jolt'? Jolt is a step up from a nudge. It barely even registers.

The fact it's even being acknowledged at all by the pro-Clinton media is a testament to the severity of the situation. The fact that they are using words like 'jolt' shows their desperation in trying to down play the significance and severity of what's unfolding.
      "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx View Post
        Google searches produce exactly the results people writing the algorithms want them to.
        Another entry in the "not all" category... Maxx, you're going to LOVE this one! :-O)

Sadly, this only worked for about an hour. It's back to normal now.

UPDATE: Go to Google and type in "45th us president" without quotes. As of this writing, this one's still live! :-)
        Last edited by Kosh67; 11-01-2016, 09:53 PM.
        When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

• WHAT I HAVE LEARN FORM THIS DEBATE?

Time to review the debate and what I have learn from it:

Trump is perfect

Any Trump supporter will tell you this line: "Trump is not perfect".

But what is important to understand is that with this he means an hypothetical imperfection, they will not be able to explain what it is on Trump that is not perfect, they just say it, because "nobody is perfect" so by logic we would have to admit that Trump is not perfect, but in reality, what part of him is not perfect?

If there is any way to easily explain it is that Trump is the white version of Kim Jong-un.

What would have being failures, for a common man, are nothing than the confirmations that Trump does not fail he only win and win and forever win. Bankruptcies? that was the plan from the beginning you don't understand the genius. Divorces? His new wife have bigger boobs than the old one... everything is a win.

From his humble steak, to his iconic buildings Trump have done nothing but give us perfection, and for this we should be grateful.

Enlightenment vs Brainwashing

Hillary brainwash people. This is not a joke, this is not an exaggeration... you might think that to brainwash someone you'd need months of carefully treatment with drugs cocktails and traumatic experiences to split personalities and the so... no, all it takes is to stare into that ugly abyss that is Hillary's soulless eyes and fake smile... She will eat your soul and you will be, from there on, nothing more than a pariah of a human, a zombie.

This zombies adopt 2 kind of arguments, and that is why there is 2 methods to identify them, so we know:

1. Symptom: The zombie says something new that Hillary have never say.
          Diagnosis: The zombie is so brainwashed that he is even making up excuses that no even Hillary dares to make, pathetic.

2. Symptom: The zombie is saying something that Hillary say before.
          Diagnosis: The zombie is repeating like a parrot what his master say, that is how much brainwashed he is, pathetic.

It is important to be alert and call out the zombie each time he says anything, rather option 1 or 2.

At some point the zombie might suggest that your own arguments are rather something that Trump have say before, or something that Trump have never say before... don't fall for the trap, the difference here is that Hillary brainwash the zombie, while Trump have enlightened you.

Call the Facts

We don't need evidence of anything, and we don't need to prove anything we say, because we state the facts. And facts can't be questioned, facts can't be challenged, facts are not open for debate, you can accept the facts or you can fuck off.

Good vs Evil

We have to understand that Trump is good, and Hillary is evil. And this is the ultimate fact.

If Trump have a scandal, that is because the evil and corrupted Hillary and her court of zombies are attacking Trump.

If Hillary have a scandal, that is because she is evil, and do not let them twist it around by claiming that Trump is attacking her.

And if they do manage, trough corruption and evil arts to build up an argument of Trump attacking Hillary, then it is for you to know that Trump attacks Hillary, because Good attacks Evil... though this is in any way or form a confession that Trump attacks Hillary... it is all lies.

As long as it is as clear in your mind as it is in the last paragraph, your soul will be saved.

Trump loves me

Trump loves me
          he makes me feel smart
          Trump knows me
          the father I really want.

Trump helps me
          I love him with my heart
          Trump saves me
          The only friend I have.

And by the way, I don't care that Trump doesn't know my name and when he makes parties he always invite the Clintons but never invites me.

And there it is, all I have learn on this debate. What you guys have learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
            And there it is, all I have learn on this debate. What you guys have learn?
            1) that you are retarded
            2) that you need to take some English classes
            3) that trying to have a debate with you is like trying to win a boxing match against a fart.

Just because the fart is GUARANTEED to win it doesn't mean the fart is a better boxer.

It just means it's impossible to actually land punches on a fart...because it's a fart.

Lesson learnt.
            "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

• i learned that simpleman is a fart.

this is said in jest.. not in mean spirit

and simpleman i dont hate you..but i dont understand how your brain process works at all.. you're totally alien to me
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                trump isnt part of the 1% who control everything he's just some guy.
                What do you understand for being part of the 1%?

youre going to vote for clinton. someone who WANTS to keep the little people.... little. and wants to keep the corrupt system (shes been abusing for years to make herself rich) instead of voting for someone who's going to SHAKE IT UP
                Because I think Trump is more corrupt than Hillary, and He will do nothing for the little people... check out his gentrification projects and you will understand what he thinks about the little people...

ill take "shake it up" anyday
                I don't understand why some people think that Trump is a common man that came up from the people and he will fix all their problems.

"shake it up" most likely will make it worse, not better.

Comment

• i have to remember not to reply to you.
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                  X