Woman nicknamed Poison Ivy ‘tries to push men to SUICIDE’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman nicknamed Poison Ivy ‘tries to push men to SUICIDE’

'I bully the weak' Woman nicknamed Poison Ivy ‘tries to push men to SUICIDE’ by sexually humiliating them online

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2043...line/#comments

This sounds like a (sadistic) dominatrix story really. As she has no end to willing participants.

Altho:
    The YouTuber believes her purpose is to “extract wealth from them through emotional blackmail” with her ultimate goal “for them to kill themselves for her as an act of love”.
    What should her punishment be if a man does comment suicide at her bequest?

I'm not sure what to think of this. It's so ridiculous that I suspect it may be fake. Who would kill themselves over that girl?

That being said, any man so sad that he would do so needs to be slapped. If hoards of guys are willing to humiliate themselves for her, then they have no business swimming in the gene pool. I feel bad for guys that are in such bad shape but at a certain point, my compassion makes an exit. Has it really gotten this bad?
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
      I'm not sure what to think of this. It's so ridiculous that I suspect it may be fake. Who would kill themselves over that girl?
      Cute girl. Big boobies.
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
        Cute girl. Big boobies.
        Pretty much the reason she gets away with it.

Comment

Working...
        X