Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Proved 6 Kids are Not His

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Proved 6 Kids are Not His

She would often visit the man’s place of employment in an effort to collect child support. The father was said to be angry that she had followed him from site to site embarrassing him for child support knowing that the children were not his.

http://www.celebtricity.com/man-cuts...s-are-not-his/

Originally posted by joeyd View Post
    Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Proved 6 Kids are Not His

She would often visit the man’s place of employment in an effort to collect child support. The father was said to be angry that she had followed him from site to site embarrassing him for child support knowing that the children were not his.

http://www.celebtricity.com/man-cuts...s-are-not-his/
    I do not condone murder but she was clearly gaslighting him which is an insidious type of abuse which can do terrible psychological damage to the victim and cause them to act in unpredictable ways.

Comment

5/5 would behead again

Comment

I can't believe somebody fucked her six times.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

That will teach her not to pull a stunt like that again.
          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
          ― Pythagoras

Comment

I can't help but notice the article's bias. Line 1: "Karen Rainford , the mother of six who was beheaded in Mountain View was killed by the father of her six younger children." Line 2: "Sources are now saying that the man Rainford told that the children belonged to him found out that none of the children were his." Uh... hello! If none of the children were his, then he's NOT the father. End of story.
            When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

lol jesus christ all comments in this are awesome

its ironic that the kids are not his but since he took care of them he's probably still liable for alimony.

so leaving her would still not have been enough
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Child support on six kids has to be a lot, even if it's based on a percentage of a low wage earner.

Here's a link I found - http://www.alllaw.com/articles/famil.../article48.asp

Looks like child support is not as bad of a hardship on men, if the mother has a decent income.

As far as the OP goes, the whole scenario is messed up. I feel awful for the kids, who are always the ones who lose the most in these situations.
                Last edited by Deidre; 10-29-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                  Uh... hello! If none of the children were his, then he's NOT the father. End of story.
                  I'm thinkin' that legally the guy was likely the father. Remember that the courts differentiate between legal and biological fathers...
                  "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                    I'm thinkin' that legally the guy was likely the father. Remember that the courts differentiate between legal and biological fathers...
                    yep. even if its not yours. you're paying.

lol women hold all the cards
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Autolite
                      True. My ex was prego at the time of our divorce (not mine) and the above is all my idiot lawyer harped on. Didn't matter, she remarried 1 month after
                      final. (the rumor now - not his biologically, but was certainly legally)

The guy must have thought the kids were all his and then got suspicious,
                      She didn't deserve to be killed, but she didn't deserve any support from him either.
                      A man should not be forced to support another's child.

Comment

I think it's time to end this type of abuse and mandate DNA tests.
                        ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                        virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                        AVFM Mission Statement
                        sigpic

Comment

It's almost like if you take away all of a man's rights and all his reasonable options he can only choose between a number of desperate options.

And not all men meekly bow their heads and become slaves.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Working...
                          X