Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Bless Anthony's Weiner...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • God Bless Anthony's Weiner...

    In years to come we might look back on this as the moment Anthony's Weiner saved our democracy.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-security.html

    ....I can't believe it's come to this.

    You couldn't make this shit up.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

  • #2
    I'm concerned that people don't care about this, though. I read something today that basically suggested that Hilary is winning in the polls, as early voting goes on. The author compared her to Obama (and he was winning by a large margin) when he was running, back in 2012, based on early voting polls.

    Comment


    • #3
      Stay single and prosper!

      Comment


      • #4
        They say if you repeat Anthony Weiner's name 3 times you get an unsolicited dick pic sent to your phone!
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

        Comment


        • #5
          god bless anthonies wiener.....it could save democracy


          LMFAO

          WIENER showed too much
          Clinton hid too much
          and trump grabbed to much.
          Last edited by menrppl2; 10-30-2016, 03:39 AM.
          A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

          Comment


          • #6
            Clinton supporters don't care about corruption... they really don't... they expect it. Hell a good chunk of them came from way more corrupt countries and have no issue voting for someone so long as there is a paycheck at the end of the ballot box.

            What we don't know is if there is enough non-socialist left in the tank for anyone but a socialist to win a US election. The demographics are pretty tight. Just a bit longer, we will know.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Maxx View Post
              In years to come we might look back on this as the moment Anthony's Weiner saved our democracy.

              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-security.html

              ....I can't believe it's come to this.

              You couldn't make this shit up.

              I agree. We should all take up a collection to have that bad boy BRONZED.

              Maybe we can put him in touch with Jeffery Epstein and Bill Clinton to solve his other problem too...
              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
              It's time to call it out for what it is.
              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


              The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

              Comment


              • #8
                There are going to be a lot of heart broken cat-ladies on Nov. 9.
                https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...-like-her.html

                Mallonn, 50, is just as committed to her cause as the aggrieved Donald Trump fans who have been exhaustively profiled in the media. But she is part of a group that has been treated as close to nonexistent amid the flood of features on Trump’s angry army: people who really, really like Hillary Clinton.

                Yes, for real, it’s true. The woman favoured to be elected president next week has a large number of fierce devotees.

                Like most Democrats, Clinton does well with visible minorities of all types. But Ben Tulchin, a Democratic strategist who was the pollster for the Bernie Sanders campaign Clinton defeated, said her greatest strength is Democratic women age 50 and older, who not only support her but “identify with her.”

                “That’s why she won the primary, quite frankly: she just had a bedrock of support, Democratic women over 50, who didn’t budge at all,” Tulchin said. “Even when polling has kind of waxed and waned, she’s always had that base of support, and that base hasn’t gone anywhere. It’s made a huge difference.”
                Those women are truly Hillary's bedrock support, and there's no revelation about Hillary that can sway them because their feelings about her on a personal level trump any fact.

                However I'm sure whatever comes out of the new emails will rock their world. There were 650,000 of them on that computer. That's a lot more than the 33,000 that were apparently missing. I'm certain that this was a deliberately stored cache. Maybe Weiner isn't so dumb after all and collected an insurance file. Who knows now.

                I'm almost certain that Huma works on behalf of Saudi interests. Imagine the leverage they would have had over Hillary if she became president.
                What's in those files, Hillary's trips to that island with Bill and Epstein? Hillary's sexual predilections laid bare for the public to see? Hillary acting against American interests? Who knows? Maybe we'll have to wait until after the elections to find out.

                Either way, it's not looking good for the old hag.
                “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                ― Pythagoras

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can't stop laughing that this clown might take down the Hildebeast.
                  Attached Files
                  “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                  ― Pythagoras

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                    I'm almost certain that Huma works on behalf of Saudi interests. Imagine the leverage they would have had over Hillary if she became president.
                    What's in those files, Hillary's trips to that island with Bill and Epstein? Hillary's sexual predilections laid bare for the public to see? Hillary acting against American interests? Who knows? Maybe we'll have to wait until after the elections to find out.

                    Either way, it's not looking good for the old hag.
                    To be frank I think the part in the bold is the only one that matters in the final analysis while it's fun to watch the back and forth on who grabbed who's pussy, it's THIS bold part that it all comes down to.

                    Can the majority of the American public at least enough to secure an election victory be convinced that she is not a leader who has or will act in the American people's best interests.

                    It's a testament to the extent of media control, bias and brainwashing that the majority haven't been convinced already, but there's only so long and so much you can lie and cover up and misdirect eventually the elephant in the room get too damn big for anyone to ignore.
                    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                      To be frank I think the part in the bold is the only one that matters in the final analysis while it's fun to watch the back and forth on who grabbed who's pussy, it's THIS bold part that it all comes down to.

                      Can the majority of the American public at least enough to secure an election victory be convinced that she is not a leader who has or will act in the American people's best interests.

                      It's a testament to the extent of media control, bias and brainwashing that the majority haven't been convinced already, but there's only so long and so much you can lie and cover up and misdirect eventually the elephant in the room get too damn big for anyone to ignore.
                      The big problem is that most voters don't really know what American interests are.
                      The Democrats have planted an idea in people's heads that keeping Donald Trump out of the White House is the biggest American interest at the moment.
                      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                      ― Pythagoras

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                        I can't stop laughing that this clown might take down the Hildebeast.
                        I'm reminded of the comedy scene in Forrest Gump in which that simpleton calling about what he thinks is a powercut in the building across the way inadvertently exposes watergate...



                        Anthony and his Weiner may just have saved our entire country.

                        COULDN'T. MAKE. IT. UP.
                        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X