Woman raped when she was 12 speaks out against Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman raped when she was 12 speaks out against Hillary

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I think we should take a moment right now to recognize that for all the bullshit flying around this election season there are in the middle of it all some real honest to god HEROES emerging within this crazy narrative with remarkable and important stories to tell.

And the courage to stand the fuck up, regardless of the consequences of speaking out and doing what's right.

This lady is one of them.

Comey is another.

Whatever happens in the next week. In years to come we'll look back on these people as those on the right side of history. Who didn't stand by and let evil and injustice and lies prevail.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

God bless that woman for standing up for truth.

But, if Clinton becomes President, what does that say about the US' tolerance of evil? Or worse...acceptance of it?

Comment

Trump's court day is December 16, he is facing the charges of raping a 13 years old girl... I'd say he should hire Hillary as lawyer, he always says he likes to hire the best, and in this case, it seams, it can't get any better than Hillary...

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post

But, if Clinton becomes President, what does that say about the US' tolerance of evil? Or worse...acceptance of it?
          i find this hilarious considering all the charges against trump.

i'll take everything with a grain of salt at this point
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post

D,

I don't think it's that the US is tolerant or accepting of 'evil' but rather it's a case of how a lot of people have been conditioned.

Look at all the media we have that paints lawyers as heroic and noble defenders of virtue and justice, against corrupt and immoral establishments.

Now of course some lawyers do do things like that some of the time. No denying that.

But a lot (even MOST) of them don't.

A lot of them are paid up sociopaths skilled in the language of legal wizardary that earn a living buy finding ingenious ways to help the most unspeakably evil individuals escape and evade justice.

Hilary Clinton is firmly in this category but the majority of Americans don't realize that that's the case.

That's not by accident. It's because numerous arms of a complex multi platform media machine have been working all out to ensure public perception of her manufactured favorably.

She makes Nixon look like a saint. And yet when and if she fails to hijack our democracy next week most young 'educated' people will by crying in the streets about it.
            "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
              D,

I don't think it's that the US is tolerant or accepting of 'evil' but rather it's a case of how a lot of people have been conditioned.

Look at all the media we have that paints lawyers as heroic and noble defenders of virtue and justice, against corrupt and immoral establishments.

Now of course some lawyers do do things like that some of the time. No denying that.

But a lot (even MOST) of them don't.

A lot of them are paid up sociopaths skilled in the language of legal wizardary that earn a living buy finding ingenious ways to help the most unspeakably evil individuals escape and evade justice.

Hilary Clinton is firmly in this category but the majority of Americans don't realize that that's the case.

That's not by accident. It's because numerous arms of a complex multi platform media machine have been working all out to ensure public perception of her manufactured favorably.

She makes Nixon look like a saint. And yet when and if she fails to hijack our democracy next week most young 'educated' people will by crying in the streets about it.
              I find it interesting that you are doing a speech against corruption while at the same time resenting that there is not enough corruption...

The job of the lawyer is to defend his client, the job of the lawyer is not to judge the client and then "pretend to defend him" so he can go and rotten on jail...

A lawyer can decide if he want to defend the client or not, but if he is goign to do it, then he have to fully defend him.

Your idea that a layer should judge the client and then take his money to defend him, but instead of that decide to no do his job... is a perverse idea.

Comment

Working...
              X