Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professor who predicted every election since 1984 is predicting that Trump will win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professor who predicted every election since 1984 is predicting that Trump will win

All you negative nellies out there who think that Hillary has it in the bag might want to read this...
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Well, you're being a negative nellie that Trump might win. Really, there's no way to think about anyone winning this election without being a negative nellie.

That's why I'm going all in:

GIANT METEOR 2016!

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
      Well, you're being a negative nellie that Trump might win. Really, there's no way to think about anyone winning this election without being a negative nellie.

That's why I'm going all in:

GIANT METEOR 2016!

God, yes! *PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE* Yes!
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

The dark conspiracy theory corners of the net are chattering about very explosive content in Weiner's laptop. Kind of makes sense; Comey wouldn't have made his announcement so close to election day if they hadn't found something major. It is very intriguing.

Trump is rising in the polls so who knows. President Trump, ha ha! I'm surprised there's no prostitute dirt on Trump, but he's had three progressively-more-attractive wives, so maybe no need. Being from NYC, the hive of the collective, his father probably told him, "Son, if you have any political aspirations at all, don't let those bastards ever get anything on you!"
        Last edited by oldblueeyes; 11-02-2016, 02:39 PM.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I see Trump as the least destructive way to get through these next four years. Hopefully next time the powers that be will think long and hard about sending us complete turds and shills as presidential candidates. I think the sheeple are beginning to wake up and realize who's pulling their strings and are getting annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
            All you negative nellies out there who think that Hillary has it in the bag might want to read this...
            Well it's hard to be positive with all the negatives in the polls and the MSM. Even Trump himself seemed to be making excuses for what was looking to be a likely defeat. I have some hope now that things are supposedly tied but I am still convinced that Clinton will win. I really hope that I'm wrong. If Trump wins it means that the polls and the MSM have zero credibility...
            "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
              The dark conspiracy theory corners of the net are chattering about very explosive content in Weiner's laptop. Kind of makes sense; Comey wouldn't have made his announcement so close to election day if they hadn't found something major. It is very intriguing.
              Yeah, but it doesn't matter how bad it is it won't make any difference with Clinton's core supporters. Remember that we're talking about degenerate Lefties here.

We just have to wait and see if it will influence the 'undecided' and whether there's still enough of them to make any difference. I guess we'll know soon...
              "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

Folks, we are up against a unbelievably enormously evil corrupt machine..

I've spoken time and time again about all the social justice causes that we identify are merely just symptoms of a greater problem, or the actual disease. I keep shouting from the rooftops, but no one is listening. The real problem stems from the corrupt monopoly that the Federal Reserve Bank has with an equally corrupt, but less powerful government machine. All the collectivist programs and policies are specifically designed to erode our liberty... to enslave us as tax slaves.

So far the only man in this country with the resources, the integrity, and the balls to confront the evil political and fiat money controlled Cabal is Trump.

IF, and I mean IF the election process turns out that the people vote in such an overwhelming percentage that they cannot hide the rigging of the election results, And Trump actually takes office, their first attempt will be to undermine him at every turn. Every in the tank politician will do everything in their power to discredit, combat, block, bring frivolous legal claims... anything to discredit and neuter him and his ability to actually 'drain the swamp'.

His only option, is (and I think he's actually succeeding) is to find otherwise already corrupted politicians, who by seeing his vision, will opt to renounce their behavior and align with him, trouble is, are they genuine in their alliance or are they a secret double agent. He will have to be extremely transparent to the public about his actions, as well as make constant appeals to the public to get involved and actually speak to the power, for a change.

If he's successful at rallying the population, those evil bastards will simply call for the assassination of Trump and his family.

I'm not sure if Trump will be able to negotiate a deal with the banksters, in an attempt to roll back their corruption and control, as a way of 'letting them eat cake', only to begin the slow process of returning to the corruption and collectivism march all over again.

My hopes are that he can actually get some controls in place to limit the lifetime career politician, that invariably gets 'groomed' to the corruption, since we the people aren't smart enough to stop voting for the incumbants year after year, perpetuating their corrupt alliance with the bank. Then and only then, when we can take the profit to the politician out of the system, will we get genuinely altruistic politicians, as the corruption takes years to cultivate.

I do think that there are enough good men/women in the military, the secret service, the DOJ, and whatnot, that they are seeing the corruption, but felt that they had no mechanism to 'whistle blow' or actually do something about it... The only reason I feel this way, is the recent FBI mutiny directed at Komey when he failed to request charges be filed against the current would be, crime boss...

Interesting times we live in, I hope Trump survives, unlike JFK...
                Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Well at least things might be improving.

The poll finds a dead even race in overall vote preferences, with 46 percent supporting Clinton and 46 percent backing Trump in the latest tracking wave conducted Friday through Sunday, little changed from Trump’s 46-45 percent margin in the previous tracking wave released Monday.
                  http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...Trump-will-win

They're saying that Trump is considered the most "honest and trustworthy". Maybe that makes a difference to Americans. It doesn't here in Canada. The Canadian Liberals are historically, and still are, filthy lying dishonest scum and yet they won a majority government. Maybe (hopefully) that's the difference between the two countries...

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                    Well it's hard to be positive with all the negatives in the polls and the MSM. Even Trump himself seemed to be making excuses for what was looking to be a likely defeat. I have some hope now that things are supposedly tied but I am still convinced that Clinton will win. I really hope that I'm wrong. If Trump wins it means that the polls and the MSM have zero credibility...
                    When I see your constantly worried and negative replies it makes me realize how easy it is for people to be controlled and influenced like sheep.
                    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                      When I see your constantly worried and negative replies it makes me realize how easy it is for people to be controlled and influenced like sheep.
                      Maybe I'm letting the last Canadian federal election cloud my judgment. Trudeau is a retarded, narcissistic, dishonest, degenerate disgusting POS yet he won a majority government. I've lost faith in the North American electorate. I am at a total loss to understand how such detestable imbecile like Trudeau could become a national leader other than with his massive appeal to pot-heads. How else could you explain it???

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
                        anything to discredit and neuter him and his ability to actually 'drain the swamp'.
                        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
                          So far the only man in this country with the resources, the integrity, and the balls to confront the evil political and fiat money controlled Cabal is Trump.

So far the only man in this country WHO SAYS HE HAS the resources, the integrity, and the balls to confront the evil political and fiat money controlled Cabal is Trump.

There. Fixed it for you. I'm not really convinced Trump is going to be all that. I'm voting *against* Hillary, not *for* Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                            Well at least things might be improving.

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...Trump-will-win

They're saying that Trump is considered the most "honest and trustworthy". Maybe that makes a difference to Americans. It doesn't here in Canada. The Canadian Liberals are historically, and still are, filthy lying dishonest scum and yet they won a majority government. Maybe (hopefully) that's the difference between the two countries...

I am highly skeptical that Trump will actually win. Not because people won't vote for him-- although at this point I suspect it will be razor thin margins one way or the other.

But rather because Trump is *right*, the election *IS* rigged. We the people don't actually elect the President with our votes-- though the shock may come as severe to some... it is the ELECTORAL COLLEGE who actually selects the President. And they do not have to abide by the popular vote. So the game *IS* rigged. And I sincerely doubt that Trump will actually-- freely and fairly-- win the election and go on to be President of the United States.

The United States "Electoral College" System:
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electo...United_States)

The United States Electoral College is the body that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they choose "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular candidates....

... On four occasions, most recently in the 2000 presidential election, the Electoral College system has resulted in the election of a candidate who did not receive the most popular votes in the election.
                            Last edited by mr_e; 11-02-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

If this is true, it certainly gives me hope.

Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                              "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                              X