Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy shit! The FBI has released their documents on Hillary's e-mail scandal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit! The FBI has released their documents on Hillary's e-mail scandal!

I haven't read through them yet and they're pretty heavily redacted in parts, but you can get them all directly from the FBI vault here. It looks like the redactions may have been done in layers, so if there's someone out there with a high enough Adobe version, can you check it out and upload a nonredacted version somewhere? If you can, make sure that you copy the files onto a USB stick and take it to a library in another city and look for a system that's been abandoned while still being signed in to do the upload, then create a brand new account here for the purposes of announcing its location here, or perhaps simply create a dummy e-mail address and send the documents to Wikileaks and wait for the report to come out on Alex Jones or the Next News Network or some other channel that'll give links in the description.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.
Working...
X