Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rape lies of feminist academic exposed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rape lies of feminist academic exposed

    Please share this:

    http://news.wikinut.com/Academic-Fem...Lies/3kvlay5u/

  • #2
    Originally posted by TheDarkMan View Post

    We always hear Feminists say "What would it be like if women ran the world...."

    Now we know.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

    Comment


    • #3
      problem is if you share this stuff people dismiss it as "MRA crap"

      anyone else?
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am not an MRA.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheDarkMan View Post
          I am not an MRA.
          neither am i. but it does not stop them from saying it...
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheDarkMan View Post
            I am not an MRA.
            I hear people say this all the time, as if distancing themselves from being an MRA somehow gives their opinions more credence even though those opinions are the same as MRA's.
            A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

            Do feminists suddenly accept your point of view when you announce that you're not an MRA?
            “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
            ― Pythagoras

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by malcolm View Post
              I hear people say this all the time, as if distancing themselves from being an MRA somehow gives their opinions more credence even though those opinions are the same as MRA's.
              A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

              Do feminists suddenly accept your point of view when you announce that you're not an MRA?
              just for the record.. roses dont smell good. they are a visual flower

              and no the label is irrelevant. telling them you're not an MRA only makes them more irate "YES YOU ARE!!!"

              and really. i dont identify as an MRA yet..arnt we all to some degree?
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                just for the record.. roses dont smell good. they are a visual flower

                and no the label is irrelevant. telling them you're not an MRA only makes them more irate "YES YOU ARE!!!"

                and really. i dont identify as an MRA yet..arnt we all to some degree?

                If you want to *really* fuck with their tiny little brains-- tell 'em you're a Feminist.

                ;-)
                FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                It's time to call it out for what it is.
                == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                Comment


                • #9
                  If I were an MRA I would say I was. I am a mygtow by default. Would love to be a traditionalist with a wife and 2.4 kids. Had my chance when I was younger, and blew it big.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheDarkMan View Post
                    If I were an MRA I would say I was. I am a mygtow by default. Would love to be a traditionalist with a wife and 2.4 kids. Had my chance when I was younger, and blew it big.
                    I have an off-topic question for you... do you know of any good online "MGTOW" resources? I am looking to fill out the "MGTOW" section of my "World of Men" post in the AVFM Lounge.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                      If you want to *really* fuck with their tiny little brains-- tell 'em you're a Feminist.

                      ;-)
                      That is my ABSOLUTE favorite part trick of all...hours of fun.
                      "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                        and no the label is irrelevant. telling them you're not an MRA only makes them more irate "YES YOU ARE!!!"

                        and really. i dont identify as an MRA yet..arnt we all to some degree?
                        Well by definition an MRA is an 'ACTIVIST'...

                        ...I don't consider sharing links, posting blogs and having online rants as valid or true forms of political activism.

                        If they were then the SJWs would have turned the entire would into a gender-neutral rainbow colored 'safe space' by now.

                        Also there's something that you alluded to which is that in our culture today 'MRA' is just a slur that gets thrown at anyone who isn't saying or doing what some feminist them to at a given moment.

                        I once read a definition of feminist as - 'simply a person who accepts that women are people too.'

                        By that definition I'm pretty anyone who isn't clinically insane would qualify.
                        Last edited by Maxx; 11-03-2016, 01:02 AM.
                        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Turd Flinging Monkey on Youtube is good but he is very, er, forceful. He obviously gave up on women a long time ago.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                            Well by definition an MRA is an 'ACTIVIST'...

                            ...I don't consider sharing links, posting blogs and having online rants as valid or true forms of political activism.

                            If they were then the SJWs would have turned the entire would into a gender-neutral rainbow colored 'safe space' by now.

                            Also there's something that you alluded to which is that in our culture today 'MRA' is just a slur that gets thrown at anyone who isn't saying or doing what some feminist them to at a given moment.

                            I once read a definition of feminist as - 'simply a person who accepts that women are people too.'

                            By that definition I'm pretty anyone who isn't clinically insane would qualify.
                            yeah i know what you're saying but..to some degree dont we all talk about stuff with people we interact in real life? i mean ive lost friends ive educated some.. im sure you all do that? isnt that what an activist is to some degree?
                            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                            where were you before you put yourself last?
                            Originally posted by TheNarrator
                            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X