Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Believe It -- Even *MORE* Hillary Corruption !?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Believe It -- Even *MORE* Hillary Corruption !?!?!

DOJ Official Involved in Clinton Email Probe Busted Leaking Inside Info in WikiLeaks Bombshell
    http://ijr.com/2016/11/726809-doj-of...m_medium=owned

Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik gave the Hillary Clinton campaign a “heads up” ahead of a congressional hearing where a Justice Department official was expected to get questions about “State Department emails.”

The stunning development, revealed in a new email released by WikiLeaks on Wednesday, is particularly troubling as Kadzik is involved in the renewed probe into Clinton’s use of private email during her tenure as secretary of state.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Oh fuck me. Yes, I can believe it. These days, it's more newsworthy when Hillary does something that ISN'T corrupt.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Why can't we keep all the Hillary/Trump shit in one thread?

Why would anyone find news about Hillary's corruption shocking or hard to believe at this point? Haven't you been paying attention to what's been going on the last few months?
      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
      ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
        Why can't we keep all the Hillary/Trump shit in one thread?

Why would anyone find news about Hillary's corruption shocking or hard to believe at this point? Haven't you been paying attention to what's been going on the last few months?

I don't think it would fit.

Plus there is the little issue of Bullshit and Anti-Bullshit getting mixing together and annihilating the universe...

Comment

It will all fit into a thread.
          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
          ― Pythagoras

Comment

I wish these ''journalists'' (using that term loosely) would stop describing these ''developments,'' with the term ''stunning.'' No one seems stunned, in fact...no one seems to care, that's why she seems to still be soaring in the polls.

Comment

My line of the day:

"Life's a bitch; don't vote for one."

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                I wish these ''journalists'' (using that term loosely) would stop describing these ''developments,'' with the term ''stunning.'' No one seems stunned, in fact...no one seems to care, that's why she seems to still be soaring in the polls.
                Soaring in the polls? We must have different media than you have.
                Even the Young Turks have acknowledged that she's not doing well in the polls. They even consider the liberal slant that drives the polls as legitimate.

November 9th will be a great day.
                ― Pythagoras

Comment

Ah, that's a good video, malcolm. There are older polls, like a week ago, which he brings up in the video. It comes down to electoral votes, which the media seems to always suggest that Clinton will win those over Trump. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

It just surprises me that I keep having to make the same points on a forum that's supposed to be "pro male" with a bunch of members who are familiar with feminism and progressives.

Haven't we all learned how twisted the media is? Don't we already know that spinning falsehoods means nothing to them? Haven't we read article after article about rape, domestic violence, and other gender issues that are so far from the truth but reflect the "opinions" of the writers but are spun as "facts".

Here, have a look. Here's our buddy Jessica Valenti featured in a John Podesta email https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18566 courtesy of wikileaks.

Can't you recognize that these are the same people, the same media and that they will lie, lie and lie?

Trump will win, he will win bigly.
                    ― Pythagoras

Comment

I think Cenk may be in the process of flipping.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                        I think Cenk may be in the process of flipping.
                        I get that sense too.

I almost feel for the guy. He's mentioned in the past that he used to vote Republican until he realized they are all a bunch of corrupt motherfuckers who are only looking out for their special interests.

These past few weeks and months must have rocked the poor guy's world pretty hard.

Is it me or does Cenk increasingly sound like a guy who's team just lost the super bowl thanks to an out of nowhere hail mary pass in the last possible second of play?
                        Last edited by Maxx; 11-03-2016, 02:22 AM.
                        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                          I get that sense too.
                          I almost feel for the guy.
                          thanks for writing "almost"

fuck that fat brown buffalo
                          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                          where were you before you put yourself last?
                          Originally posted by TheNarrator
                          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Yet more Hillary shit. Why does she even bother to open her mouth any more?

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                              It just surprises me that I keep having to make the same points on a forum that's supposed to be "pro male" with a bunch of members who are familiar with feminism and progressives.

Haven't we all learned how twisted the media is? Don't we already know that spinning falsehoods means nothing to them? Haven't we read article after article about rape, domestic violence, and other gender issues that are so far from the truth but reflect the "opinions" of the writers but are spun as "facts".

Here, have a look. Here's our buddy Jessica Valenti featured in a John Podesta email https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18566 courtesy of wikileaks.

Can't you recognize that these are the same people, the same media and that they will lie, lie and lie?

Trump will win, he will win bigly.

I hope so. There is still the Electoral College which I am highly suspicious is rigged against him.

Comment

Working...
                              X