Hell has officially frozen over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell has officially frozen over

After a 108 year drought, The Chicago Cubs have won the World Series. Back to the Future II's prediction was only 1 year off. Well done, Cubs.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I think I saw a 538 article the other day (after the series went 3-1 for Cleveland) that said that the Cubs had a lower chance of winning the World Series than Trump had of winning the election.

Could this be an O M E N?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...an-trump-does/

Comment

Good for them; they deserve it.

Comment

Whon gives a shit anymore about professional sports? It's all a big distraction.
        The sun will come up tomorrow and Chicago Cubs fans life's won''t be any different.
        “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
        ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Whon gives a shit anymore about professional sports? It's all a big distraction.
          The sun will come up tomorrow and Chicago Cubs fans life's won''t be any different.
          im with malcolm. could not care less about any pro sports. they just keep the little people distracted with them.
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
          X