Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most dangerous feminist

http://spectator.com.au/2016/11/worl...rous-feminist/
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Cassie, but you're always welcome here with us!
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

3 years from now, feminism will claim that they have always being fighting for the MRAs and will use her as an example to show their point.

Comment

lol mister eee posting all over it
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
          3 years from now, feminism will claim that they have always being fighting for the MRAs and will use her as an example to show their point.
          they already do that... "feminism is for men"
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
            they already do that... "feminism is for men"
            Yeah but not using her name for it... eventually they will... feminism is very dishonest on this, with the gays happened the same, they will attack the gay community and the few feminists that support them, now they are like: "we have always been with you" and call the names of those same feminists... I think here it will play the same.

Comment

to many feminist leaders see men as the toxic problem that needs to be gendercided

thier core value and group cohesion is man hate

their not about equality or human rights

their about hate and power............but they prefer there hate to power.

gender equalists could rise.......but feminist man hate will seal there demise
              A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by menrppl2 View Post
                to many feminist leaders see men as the toxic problem that needs to be gendercided

thier core value and group cohesion is man hate

their not about equality or human rights

their about hate and power............but they prefer there hate to power.

gender equalists could rise.......but feminist man hate will seal there demise
                but at least they know when to use their words properly..there i said i! hehe

Comment

Working...
                X