Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Donald Trump: Indict Hillary Clinton

Given that:

1) you promised during the second debate that you would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton, a promise which undoubtedly netted you at least half of your votes

2) you claimed on 60 Minutes that you will merely "think about it" and that you "didn't want to prosecute her" and that she's "a good person"

3) she broke the law on multiple counts by setting up a personal e-mail server that was less secure than a publicly available e-mail service like Google and Yahoo! because it was "more convenient" than getting a state.gov address, bleaching about 33,000 e-mails AFTER getting a congressional subpoena, using multiple devices to access these e-mails and lying about ALL of it under oath to Congress

4) she not only allowed, but requested, that her housekeeper print off classified information from her on her home printer even though her housekeeper didn't have the necessary security clearance

5) points 3 and 4 put the national security of the United States at risk and it has been shown already that at least 5 foreign governments had hacked her server

6) she acquired questions for various debates from Donna Brazile of CNN prior to debates that were to take place on that network

7) at the very least in Texas and Pennsylvania, voting machines were rigged to flip votes from you to her which after early polling forced Texas to switch to paper ballots and video proof of the Pennsylvania vote switching was broadcast on CBC in Canada

8) thanks to the Anthony Wiener laptop she's been implicated AS A PARTICIPANT in an international child prostitution ring

9) many people who were set to provide evidence against her in the Benghazi and e-mail hearings suddenly died mysteriously and conveniently for her, quite often the day they were to provide evidence

10) The Clinton body count continues to rise even after the election when Monica Petersen, who was in Haiti investigating the Clinton Foundation's ties to a human trafficking ring, mysteriously turned up dead on November 16th, 2016

11) if any of us had done even 1% of what she's alledged to have done, we'd be buried UNDER the prison for at least a decade

We, the undersigned, hereby deny your claim that she is a "nice person" and request that you fulfill your election promise to appoint a special prosecutor, preferably Trey Gowdy, to investigate her and if she is found guilty of any of these charges that she be punished to the fullest extent of the law, up to and including execution for treason should the charges that she's found guilty of demand it.

Petition link: https://www.change.org/p/president-d...illary-clinton Let's get this viral.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I think Trump is just playing nice until he gets into office.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

One can hope, but just in case he's not, how about signing the petition? Of all the places on the net where I thought this would go viral, this is it, but so far there's still only 1 signer...
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
        One can hope, but just in case he's not, how about signing the petition? Of all the places on the net where I thought this would go viral, this is it, but so far there's still only 1 signer...
        Shhhhhhhhh.

Please don't talk about this until Jan 20th.

That's when the bitches' get outta jail free card expires
        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
          Shhhhhhhhh.

See above!

Comment

Shhhhhhhhh.

I know. That's why I'm petitioning President Trump, not President Obama. Trump won't have the power to do anything about it until January 20th anyway.

Comment

Shhhhhhhhh.

Agreed. Shhhh!!!
              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
              It's time to call it out for what it is.
              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

I know. That's why I'm petitioning President Trump, not President Obama. Trump won't have the power to do anything about it until January 20th anyway.

Right, but all that has to happen is Obama pardon her in advance and it's all over.

Comment

For the love of Jesus, let Trump do his job. He's not even president yet. Of course he has to look somewhat generous at the moment when there are riots on the streets and anything could spark violence at any time. Does anyone think it would be helpful for him to be going full bore at Hillary when he's got a million other things to do anyway? There is absolutely no good political reason for him to be looking vengeful at the moment, but there are a few good reasons for him to appear to be forgiving.

All these people who didn't think Trump would win in the first place and who cringed and cowered whenever he said something during the campaign because "oh geez, he's gone too far this time" suddenly think they should be telling him what to do. Get real. He's been playing 4d chess, well above the understanding of 90% of the public, the media, and his political opponents. That's why he won. That's why there were a few people who knew he was going to win (without any single doubts whatsoever) since July. He's not a bumbling idiot who got lucky and now needs the help of the people who doubted him to tell him what to do.

HE doesn't have to do a goddam thing for Hillary to end up in prison when he's the president, all he has to do is to instruct the authorities in law enforcement to do their jobs like they are supposed to be doing anyway. Then they can go after all the Clintonistas (including the witch) without fear of reprisals. The ongoing investigation into the Clinton foundation was always going to bear much more fruit than the email investigation.

Haven't you figured out that he's put Obama in a really hard spot by doing this? Do you not see this? Don't you see how this will ultimately work out for his benefit and it's a much better strategy than thrashing around like a bull in a china shop by signaling his intentions. How can Obama pro-actively issue a pardon to her when Trump has said this without making her appear to be guilty to the public and everyone else?
                  “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                  ― Pythagoras

Comment

Trump is a patient man.. others would do well to emulate this in themselves. You don't give Obama any excuse to pre-pardon the Clinton's by making a fuss about it during transition. Obama prays Trump will force his hand while he is still in power... he needs the moral cover to do it.

If your a Trump supporter you can relax a little and delegate the law & order duties to the person who has way the hell more information and skill to do the job than any of us.

Find something else that is more actionable on your own part to improve. Write a book, publish a video series, get that promotion, start a company...don't get so addicted to the day to day political news cycle that it stunts your ability to do anything else.

Trust me... politics is addictive... and gigantically wasteful for the most part. The only power you had was a voice and a vote... and the voting part is done for now. Take a bow... hand the keys over to the winner... know that the wheels of justice move slowly but never really stop.

The most important thing was to prevent Hillary from getting into office. That part is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                      Trump is a patient man.. others would do well to emulate this in themselves. You don't give Obama any excuse to pre-pardon the Clinton's by making a fuss about it during transition. Obama prays Trump will force his hand while he is still in power... he needs the moral cover to do it.

If your a Trump supporter you can relax a little and delegate the law & order duties to the person who has way the hell more information and skill to do the job than any of us.

Find something else that is more actionable on your own part to improve. Write a book, publish a video series, get that promotion, start a company...don't get so addicted to the day to day political news cycle that it stunts your ability to do anything else.

Trust me... politics is addictive... and gigantically wasteful for the most part. The only power you had was a voice and a vote... and the voting part is done for now. Take a bow... hand the keys over to the winner... know that the wheels of justice move slowly but never really stop.

The most important thing was to prevent Hillary from getting into office. That part is done.

Amen.

(+10 chars... Amen Amen Amen)

Comment

OK, we've all been patient. now can people PLEASE sign the petition??? While you're at it, you can sign this one, too.

Comment

OK, we've all been patient. now can people PLEASE sign the petition??? While you're at it, you can sign this one, too.
                          Is that the petition to investigate pizzagate or that is a different one?

Comment

It's the one I set up 2 months ago to get her indicted for all her known crimes up to that point.

Comment

Working...
                            X